forum

Urara Meirochou v1.1 [STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neko Kitsune

Skin Name: Urara Meirochou
Creator: Neko Kitsune

Hello this is my first skin. It is themed around the anime series Urara Meirochou and focuses on being a good gameplay skin with some anime elements. This is more of an experimental skin of me learning how to skin but it turned out to be really good. Feedback would be nice and if something needs to be fixed.

Changelog
v1.1
Fixed sliderendcircle

Z3RYX
I really like that skin and I would have never be able to make such a good skin the first time.
Here's a quick little showcase I made ;)
https://youtu.be/-mSVPVq_SBE
Topic Starter
Neko Kitsune

[ ZeRyX ] wrote:

I really like that skin and I would have never be able to make such a good skin the first time.

Here's a quick little showcase I made ;)

https://youtu.be/-mSVPVq_SBE
Thanks alot! i did not expect someone to make a showcase video of it. Thank you i will add link to your video for video showcase :oops:
Z3RYX

Neko Kitsune wrote:

Thanks alot! i did not expect someone to make a showcase video of it. Thank you i will add link to your video for video showcase :oops:

No problem, I kind of just had to do a video because Urara Meirochou is my favourite anime and it was also good because I needed to practice using Sony Vegas (and as far as I know, you are the first to upload an Urara Meirochou skin)

Edit: You're second to upload an Urara Meirochou skin
painfulbunny
Loving the skin. Good job!
Topic Starter
Neko Kitsune

[ ZeRyX ] wrote:

Neko Kitsune wrote:

No problem, I kind of just had to do a video because Urara Meirochou is my favourite anime and it was also good because I needed to practice using Sony Vegas (and as far as I know, you are the first to upload an Urara Meirochou skin)

Edit: You're second to upload an Urara Meirochou skin
Yeah Urara is a good an calm show to watch. Hope we will get more seasons as they only reached rank 9.
Topic Starter
Neko Kitsune

painfulbunny wrote:

Loving the skin. Good job!
Thanks!