1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 5 aprile 2018 at 14:54:59

Artist: Demetori
Title: Seijouki no Piero ~ The MadPiero Laughs
Source: 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
Tags: 東方project, touhou, zun, Determinism & DestruKction, C92, clownpiece, pierrot of the star spangled banner, Touhou15, C92
BPM: 191
Filesize: 6249kb
Play Time: 04:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. 5th Stage (6,57 stars, 1748 notes)
  2. Kith's Laughs (8,6 stars, 2365 notes)


Download: Demetori - Seijouki no Piero ~ The MadPiero Laughs
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Seijouki no Piero ~ The MadPiero Laughs
5th Stage made by Akinari
Kith's Laughs made by Kith190
posted
Hey, from my queue.

5th Stage
I Should mention that its always best to add hitsounds to your maps. You can download custom hitsounds here

A lot of the time (but not all the time) NC's work best on the downbeat (Big white line) I won't suggest any NC in my mod but just keep that in mind.

Also it's always best to add Custom Combo Colours to your maps. I always base my Combo Colours off of the BG I chose so also keep that in mind.

Your map also doesn't have a Preview point. You don't really need to add one but all of the cool kids are adding it so why not? You can add one but clicking on the little Timing tab on the top left and click "Set Current Position as Preview Point" on a spot where you like.

00:05:746 (1,2,3,4) - Position this so that they are straight. An easier way of doing this is enable Grid snap and make a line of objects on the Y axis or X Axis and rotating them.

00:06:375 (1,2,3,4) - ^

00:07:474 (3) - Maybe overlap this under this 00:07:003 (1) sliders end.

00:13:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - This stream looks really bad. And a lot of the streams you mapped look like they were made by hand. If you're going to make a stream based map than you should rely on the Slider to Stream tool. Make a slider (best if it was a 3 point slider) and press Ctrl+Shift+F and you'll have some options for a perfectly shaped stream.

00:14:542 (13,14,15) - This looks and flows bad and is likely to break a players combo.

00:17:683 (7,8,9,10) - Having Jump streams like this is never a good idea, especially how unexpected its mapped.

00:21:139 (7) - I know you're trying to make the sliders look interesting but this just looks bad in my opinion. Also make this slider end on the white tickinstead.

00:26:165 (7) - Finish this slider on the downbeat and add a circle on the white tick, up to you on how you want to position it. I know you're following the guitar but its usually best to finish sliders on the beat. Otherwise you're adding beats when the music doesn't have any and it just sounds weird.

00:31:191 (7,8) - I'm not sure why you mapped these the way you are. You're just adding an extra beat when there shouldn't be.

00:34:647 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - This flows terribly.

00:36:217 (11) - Make this slider end on the Downbeat.

00:49:725 (12,13,14,15) - This is really uncomfortable to play.

00:55:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Make these streams more curved using the Slider to Stream tool. Also Having jump streams position like this is really bad. not only will easily break a players combo but with the way they're mapped is flows terribly. Instead of having jump streams try just having sharp angles on each Drum snare. Something that looks like This

01:01:348 (8,9,12) - I just don't think these sliders look very good. Also make sure sliders finish on the Downbeat. I don't agree with sliders finishing on a blue tick and having a circle on a white tick.

01:08:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This is a very awkward shape and has a curve at the beginning when the stream doesn't need one.

01:10:144 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - Maybe try making these streams a straight line rather than being all wigilly looking.

01:12:343 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern represents the music poorly, you've done this numerous times before and after as well. Try mapping jump patterns with high spacing on a higher pitched sound, and closer to one another to a lower pitched sound. Right now you kind of just have random jump patterns everywhere.

01:19:568 (7,8,9) - ^ Lower pitch in the drums, this would work better if they were closer to one another.

01:20:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You've done the opposite here.

01:34:019 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This feels overmapped and out of place. It seems like you placed a high spaced jump pattern for the sake of having a high spaced jump patterm

01:37:788 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Up to you if you want to do something about this but I think it's out of place and the music isn't really asking for a stream like this. I think a slow slider would work better here.

01:40:301 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Like I mentioned before. Jump streams like this aren't a good idea. Let alone how it's shaped. Like I said before I think a sharp turn in the stream on each Drum snare would work better.

01:43:443 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - ^

01:46:113 (2,4,5) - These sliders are slightly pointed in a different direction. Make sure they are all straight. If you have Hit Animations on you'll know what I mean.

01:46:898 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Jump Streams.

01:51:296 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Ugly Shape.

02:11:715 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,4,5,6,7,8,9,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,4,5,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - Again, I don't agree with this. I won't mention them anymore because you know where they are and I highly suggest changing them, maybe just make the slider finish on the white ticks.

02:38:102 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - I guess the way you mapped these streams are more appropriate and fitting for this section of the song. But I think the Sliders would work better if they were placed on the Bass Cymbal from the song.

02:44:699 (9,1,2,3,4,5) - This is rather uncomfortable.

02:46:270 (2,3,4,5) - This jump pattern makes sense. The Drum Snares are loud so the music is asking for a higher spaced Jump pattern and you mapped it accordingly.

02:49:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - ^ Nicely done.

02:57:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I feel like this stream should be more spaced out.

03:12:657 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make this stream straight, again you can just abuse the Slider to Stream tool.

03:16:427 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Other than the jump stream this is good. A change in the music asking for a smaller spaced stream and progressively getting more spaced out as the music gets louder.

03:37:317 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This is very bad. Not only does it flow terrible but it'll just break any players combo or even make them fail immediately. Never makes streams like this. Ever. Its ok to have spaced streams in sections like this in the music but at least so that it flows with a stream rather than taking a jump pattern and making it a stream.

03:43:443 (1,2,7,8) - I don't want to force my aesthetic on you but these just look bad.

03:58:521 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6) - These should start to space out further as the drums get louder in the music.

04:22:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - Don't.

04:39:149 (4,6,7,8,9,1,3,4,5,6,8,10) - Place these on 1/4 ticks. The way they are now will ruin a players acc because its timed completely differently 04:39:987 (7,4) - and these two objects aren't helping at all if everything is on a 1/6 tick.

04:51:924 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - Never a good idea. Ever.

04:54:123 (1) - This would nicer if it was in the center of the screen I think.


I know it kind of looks like I kind of just shat on your map but that's just how I critique maps honestly. One piece of advice, Don't map 6 minute maps like this until you're an experienced mapper, otherwise you'll make a lot of mistakes and end up getting mods like this one.
You're map is also lacking Kiai Time. In the Timing Panel in the Style Tab you'll see you can enable Kiai Time on an Inherit Point or Timing Point.


Good Luck mapping in the future. I hope this mod helped you in some way.
posted
o/ from my q

[5th Stage]
00:01:662 - you made this stronger sound clickable so you should make 00:02:605 - this one too
00:04:176 (4,5) - this jump looks like 1/1 jump bc you used same spacings; you should lower this space
00:07:317 (2,3,4) - try to avoid wide angle jumps especially in higher bpm songs
00:10:144 (6) - NC
00:11:715 (7) - ^
again 00:11:715 (7,8) - this space and 00:11:087 (5,6) - this look the same even though one is 1/1 and second is 1/2 jump
00:12:971 (4,5,6) - this looks better :)
00:14:228 (9) - NC
00:21:139 (7) - this is not a wub sound you should make this shape simpler (applies to other shapes as well)
00:22:395 (5) - NC
00:29:306 (8) - ^
00:33:704 (1,3) - overlap looks bad + don't use same spacing as for 1/2 jump
00:35:589 (6) - NC
00:39:359 (9) - NC also curve should start from this point, not from 00:39:516 (11) -
00:41:244 (7) - NC
00:43:128 (7) - ^ look all over your map, NCs should indicate new beat and most of the times not to go over 8 (just like this stream 00:55:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - )
00:52:867 (7,8) - blanket
00:58:835 (1,3) - overlap
01:02:605 (3,5) - ^
01:39:437 (6) - should be stream instead

GL~
posted

-CerealBox- wrote:

Hey, from my queue.

5th Stage
I Should mention that its always best to add hitsounds to your maps. You can download custom hitsounds here

A lot of the time (but not all the time) NC's work best on the downbeat (Big white line) I won't suggest any NC in my mod but just keep that in mind.

Also it's always best to add Custom Combo Colours to your maps. I always base my Combo Colours off of the BG I chose so also keep that in mind.

Your map also doesn't have a Preview point. You don't really need to add one but all of the cool kids are adding it so why not? You can add one but clicking on the little Timing tab on the top left and click "Set Current Position as Preview Point" on a spot where you like.

00:05:746 (1,2,3,4) - Position this so that they are straight. An easier way of doing this is enable Grid snap and make a line of objects on the Y axis or X Axis and rotating them.

00:06:375 (1,2,3,4) - ^

00:07:474 (3) - Maybe overlap this under this 00:07:003 (1) sliders end.

00:13:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - This stream looks really bad. And a lot of the streams you mapped look like they were made by hand. If you're going to make a stream based map than you should rely on the Slider to Stream tool. Make a slider (best if it was a 3 point slider) and press Ctrl+Shift+F and you'll have some options for a perfectly shaped stream.

00:14:542 (13,14,15) - This looks and flows bad and is likely to break a players combo.

00:17:683 (7,8,9,10) - Having Jump streams like this is never a good idea, especially how unexpected its mapped.

00:21:139 (7) - I know you're trying to make the sliders look interesting but this just looks bad in my opinion. Also make this slider end on the white tickinstead.

00:26:165 (7) - Finish this slider on the downbeat and add a circle on the white tick, up to you on how you want to position it. I know you're following the guitar but its usually best to finish sliders on the beat. Otherwise you're adding beats when the music doesn't have any and it just sounds weird.

00:31:191 (7,8) - I'm not sure why you mapped these the way you are. You're just adding an extra beat when there shouldn't be.

00:34:647 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - This flows terribly.

00:36:217 (11) - Make this slider end on the Downbeat.

00:49:725 (12,13,14,15) - This is really uncomfortable to play.

00:55:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Make these streams more curved using the Slider to Stream tool. Also Having jump streams position like this is really bad. not only will easily break a players combo but with the way they're mapped is flows terribly. Instead of having jump streams try just having sharp angles on each Drum snare. Something that looks like This

01:01:348 (8,9,12) - I just don't think these sliders look very good. Also make sure sliders finish on the Downbeat. I don't agree with sliders finishing on a blue tick and having a circle on a white tick.

01:08:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This is a very awkward shape and has a curve at the beginning when the stream doesn't need one.

01:10:144 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - Maybe try making these streams a straight line rather than being all wigilly looking.

01:12:343 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern represents the music poorly, you've done this numerous times before and after as well. Try mapping jump patterns with high spacing on a higher pitched sound, and closer to one another to a lower pitched sound. Right now you kind of just have random jump patterns everywhere.

01:19:568 (7,8,9) - ^ Lower pitch in the drums, this would work better if they were closer to one another.

01:20:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You've done the opposite here.

01:34:019 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This feels overmapped and out of place. It seems like you placed a high spaced jump pattern for the sake of having a high spaced jump patterm

01:37:788 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Up to you if you want to do something about this but I think it's out of place and the music isn't really asking for a stream like this. I think a slow slider would work better here.

01:40:301 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Like I mentioned before. Jump streams like this aren't a good idea. Let alone how it's shaped. Like I said before I think a sharp turn in the stream on each Drum snare would work better.

01:43:443 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - ^

01:46:113 (2,4,5) - These sliders are slightly pointed in a different direction. Make sure they are all straight. If you have Hit Animations on you'll know what I mean.

01:46:898 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Jump Streams.

01:51:296 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Ugly Shape.

02:11:715 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,4,5,6,7,8,9,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,4,5,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - Again, I don't agree with this. I won't mention them anymore because you know where they are and I highly suggest changing them, maybe just make the slider finish on the white ticks.

02:38:102 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - I guess the way you mapped these streams are more appropriate and fitting for this section of the song. But I think the Sliders would work better if they were placed on the Bass Cymbal from the song.

02:44:699 (9,1,2,3,4,5) - This is rather uncomfortable.

02:46:270 (2,3,4,5) - This jump pattern makes sense. The Drum Snares are loud so the music is asking for a higher spaced Jump pattern and you mapped it accordingly.

02:49:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - ^ Nicely done.

02:57:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I feel like this stream should be more spaced out.

03:12:657 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make this stream straight, again you can just abuse the Slider to Stream tool.

03:16:427 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Other than the jump stream this is good. A change in the music asking for a smaller spaced stream and progressively getting more spaced out as the music gets louder.

03:37:317 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This is very bad. Not only does it flow terrible but it'll just break any players combo or even make them fail immediately. Never makes streams like this. Ever. Its ok to have spaced streams in sections like this in the music but at least so that it flows with a stream rather than taking a jump pattern and making it a stream.

03:43:443 (1,2,7,8) - I don't want to force my aesthetic on you but these just look bad.

03:58:521 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6) - These should start to space out further as the drums get louder in the music.

04:22:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - Don't.

04:39:149 (4,6,7,8,9,1,3,4,5,6,8,10) - Place these on 1/4 ticks. The way they are now will ruin a players acc because its timed completely differently 04:39:987 (7,4) - and these two objects aren't helping at all if everything is on a 1/6 tick.

04:51:924 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - Never a good idea. Ever.

04:54:123 (1) - This would nicer if it was in the center of the screen I think.


I know it kind of looks like I kind of just shat on your map but that's just how I critique maps honestly. One piece of advice, Don't map 6 minute maps like this until you're an experienced mapper, otherwise you'll make a lot of mistakes and end up getting mods like this one.
You're map is also lacking Kiai Time. In the Timing Panel in the Style Tab you'll see you can enable Kiai Time on an Inherit Point or Timing Point.


Good Luck mapping in the future. I hope this mod helped you in some way.
Thanks <3

seselis1 wrote:

o/ from my q

[5th Stage]
00:01:662 - you made this stronger sound clickable so you should make 00:02:605 - this one too
00:04:176 (4,5) - this jump looks like 1/1 jump bc you used same spacings; you should lower this space
00:07:317 (2,3,4) - try to avoid wide angle jumps especially in higher bpm songs
00:10:144 (6) - NC
00:11:715 (7) - ^
again 00:11:715 (7,8) - this space and 00:11:087 (5,6) - this look the same even though one is 1/1 and second is 1/2 jump
00:12:971 (4,5,6) - this looks better :)
00:14:228 (9) - NC
00:21:139 (7) - this is not a wub sound you should make this shape simpler (applies to other shapes as well)
00:22:395 (5) - NC
00:29:306 (8) - ^
00:33:704 (1,3) - overlap looks bad + don't use same spacing as for 1/2 jump
00:35:589 (6) - NC
00:39:359 (9) - NC also curve should start from this point, not from 00:39:516 (11) -
00:41:244 (7) - NC
00:43:128 (7) - ^ look all over your map, NCs should indicate new beat and most of the times not to go over 8 (just like this stream 00:55:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - )
00:52:867 (7,8) - blanket
00:58:835 (1,3) - overlap
01:02:605 (3,5) - ^
01:39:437 (6) - should be stream instead

GL~
Thanks for modding this map <3
posted
Hi, short random mod o/

[General]
Your .mp3 must be 192 kbits/s, yours is 320. Convert it.
Add these tags: Determinism & DestruKction C92 clownpiece pierrot of the star spangled banner Touhou15 C92
Fix timing preview point issue with taiko diff.
Custom combo colours.

[5th Stage]
00:17:841 (8,9,10) - increases spacing here, right after the jump it look like a calm part but the song keep the same intensity
00:21:767 (1) - there is no sound on the blue tick, leave a circle or extend on next red tick
00:30:484 - missing a note
00:31:191 (7) - slider end on red tick
01:41:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this part play weird, i prefer with a straight stream 0.3ds (https://puu.sh/yrYOB/7d5003dee4.PNG)
01:44:385 (1,2,3) - make them as 1/4 repeat slider
01:49:411 (1,2,3) - same
01:54:437 (1,2,3) - same

There are a lot of issue with distance, flow or sound choice of mapping (sometimes drums are completely ignored), some slider shapes makes no senses, some patterns feels random...
This music is (a bit) too hard for inexperienced mappers, you should map songs with simpler rythme to gain experience and learn how to make things nice-looking AND playable.
You should watch or re-watch pishifat videos it help a lot.
posted

Maardhen wrote:

Hi, short random mod o/

[General]
Your .mp3 must be 192 kbits/s, yours is 320. Convert it.
Add these tags: Determinism & DestruKction C92 clownpiece pierrot of the star spangled banner Touhou15 C92
Fix timing preview point issue with taiko diff.
Custom combo colours.

[5th Stage]
00:17:841 (8,9,10) - increases spacing here, right after the jump it look like a calm part but the song keep the same intensity
00:21:767 (1) - there is no sound on the blue tick, leave a circle or extend on next red tick
00:30:484 - missing a note
00:31:191 (7) - slider end on red tick
01:41:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this part play weird, i prefer with a straight stream 0.3ds (https://puu.sh/yrYOB/7d5003dee4.PNG)
01:44:385 (1,2,3) - make them as 1/4 repeat slider
01:49:411 (1,2,3) - same
01:54:437 (1,2,3) - same

There are a lot of issue with distance, flow or sound choice of mapping (sometimes drums are completely ignored), some slider shapes makes no senses, some patterns feels random...
This music is (a bit) too hard for inexperienced mappers, you should map songs with simpler rythme to gain experience and learn how to make things nice-looking AND playable.
You should watch or re-watch pishifat videos it help a lot.
Thx <3
posted
Hello! Short mod ~ I listen to the song too many times from my previous requests sorry...

  • TOP


  1. 00:04:804 (1,2) - add a NC to (2) since you did an SV change here and it would less likely confused the player like this if ya do it
    ^ 00:43:757 (1,2,3) - same point
    ^ 00:53:809 (1,2,3,4) - You pretty much where I am getting at by this - so just apply this to all similar
  2. 00:33:704 (1,2) - the other one time ya did it in the same around here has an extended slider like 00:23:652 (8,9) - but this time ya choose not to which seems inconsistent since the song isn't much different from the previous time - to be consistent - either change the first slider 00:23:652 (8) - into 1/2 or turn 00:33:704 (1) - into an extend slider for consistency
  3. 00:46:348 (2) - Unlike most of your triples - there really isn't nothing here when slowing down the song and may just be more fitting to do regular jumps around here like ya did for the rest of this part

  • General

  1. Audio bitrate goes against RC - must be no lower than 128kbps or higher than 192kbps - Right its 319kbps so please change this
  2. Tags conflicts with Taiko diff (check aimod) make sure this is consistent throughout difficulties
  3. Audio preview time conflicts as well (check aimod) ^ do the same thing as above basically
  4. Turn off Widescreen support
  5. Maybe raise the OD to 8.5 on the 5th stage difficulty
K that be about it - GL
posted

Hailie wrote:

Hello! Short mod ~ I listen to the song too many times from my previous requests sorry...

  • TOP


  1. 00:04:804 (1,2) - add a NC to (2) since you did an SV change here and it would less likely confused the player like this if ya do it
    ^ 00:43:757 (1,2,3) - same point
    ^ 00:53:809 (1,2,3,4) - You pretty much where I am getting at by this - so just apply this to all similar
  2. 00:33:704 (1,2) - the other one time ya did it in the same around here has an extended slider like 00:23:652 (8,9) - but this time ya choose not to which seems inconsistent since the song isn't much different from the previous time - to be consistent - either change the first slider 00:23:652 (8) - into 1/2 or turn 00:33:704 (1) - into an extend slider for consistency
  3. 00:46:348 (2) - Unlike most of your triples - there really isn't nothing here when slowing down the song and may just be more fitting to do regular jumps around here like ya did for the rest of this part

  • General

  1. Audio bitrate goes against RC - must be no lower than 128kbps or higher than 192kbps - Right its 319kbps so please change this
  2. Tags conflicts with Taiko diff (check aimod) make sure this is consistent throughout difficulties
  3. Audio preview time conflicts as well (check aimod) ^ do the same thing as above basically
  4. Turn off Widescreen support
  5. Maybe raise the OD to 8.5 on the 5th stage difficulty
K that be about it - GL
Thx for this mod <3
posted
hello from my queue o/ (anything bold is unrankable)

General

From my inspection, i couldn't find any use of hitsounds, you should use some hitsounds (clap, finish & whistle) in some places of the map, make sure it actually follows the music and is not random. For example, place finish hitsounds on places in the song where you can hear a cymbal etc.
Here's what it says in ranking criteria:


5th stage

00:02:362 (2) - Unsnapped object
00:02:676 (3) - Unsnapped object
Just do what I said below instead
Holy so many unsnapped objects, do ctrl+a, then give all the objects a wiggle and it'll literally fix all of these warnings


04:54:270 (1) - I suggest shortening/removing this slider, just because it can get straining to keep spinning for this long, kinda impractical. I'd just remove and use that last part as an outro.

Kith's Laughs

01:55:301 (1039) - 01:55:301 (1038) - Two objects are NOT allowed on the same tick!

04:38:651 (2247) - and 04:38:652 (2248) - Two objects are NOT allowed on the same tick!!

__



Ok pointed out as many unrankable stuff as I could, good luck and make sure you fix these!
posted

hypercyte wrote:

hello from my queue o/ (anything bold is unrankable)

General

From my inspection, i couldn't find any use of hitsounds, you should use some hitsounds (clap, finish & whistle) in some places of the map, make sure it actually follows the music and is not random. For example, place finish hitsounds on places in the song where you can hear a cymbal etc.
Here's what it says in ranking criteria:


5th stage

00:02:362 (2) - Unsnapped object
00:02:676 (3) - Unsnapped object
Just do what I said below instead
Holy so many unsnapped objects, do ctrl+a, then give all the objects a wiggle and it'll literally fix all of these warnings


04:54:270 (1) - I suggest shortening/removing this slider, just because it can get straining to keep spinning for this long, kinda impractical. I'd just remove and use that last part as an outro.

Kith's Laughs

01:55:301 (1039) - 01:55:301 (1038) - Two objects are NOT allowed on the same tick!

04:38:651 (2247) - and 04:38:652 (2248) - Two objects are NOT allowed on the same tick!!

__



Ok pointed out as many unrankable stuff as I could, good luck and make sure you fix these!
Thx for the mod but for hitsounds i'm literally bad
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.