forum

[Archived] Help please (T-T)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXKAZUTO17Xx
Problem Details:
After i click the compatibility mode my osu! just crashed and an OpenGL ES Error showed up says: Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL Driver

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://imgur.com/0S6UQTV

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Topic Starter
xXKAZUTO17Xx
The crash log says:
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=qGGjzPDa6yIXcp7vrCxgLQVPMEa6CNfiFuU4OCHo4m7rdaZsNqjY_F5SPZZXAOGbI.#=qz3ZDym5NRckx2OT3WeCuPQ==(Int32 #=qUo5o3zL$QV4f0lZ$8lcSJA==, Int32 #=qq3gQ0clIYzJVAbbdfpbmOQ==, GraphicsContextFlags #=qWRuConKI_vEBxs$cKDRcSg==)
at #=qtg6ZA_hVJBHOPviWwTOPA5y7yI_ZT9ijoIVpqvgAaamuOpU0E34IldShq4Ixa_QC.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at #=q4qTraJUKsLQlO4eNOTrIlplYE2ri1va0U9k3DwX4xH8isLQPtpvcAX$yqNNUereO.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=qQrYvXY6QTwaDQPjJgHdOavagHTlZqj_K7dNRdSDjfdE=.WndProc(Message& #=qgTekk8rm$cyUopAMGtO6wQ==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Lacrimosa
Go to your osu! folder and search for a file called osu!.<yourpcname>.cfg. Open it with notepad, search for the line "CompatibilityContext" and change its value to 0. (If it's already set to 0, change it to 1)

Also, Intel has released a newer driver version with which you should not get the OpenGL ES Error. You might wanna install it. Here's a link https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... 15-46-?v=t
Heylith
I had the same issue and I found a unconventional way to fix it. (fresh install of windows)

This fixed the issue, but I was having problems with m/s spikes after. I deleted geforce experience and updated my windows, which fixed the issue for me.

From my knowledge, the issue is caused by Nvidia and Intell hd graphics.