Thanks for the mod!
Alexsander wrote:Sorry for the delay, the net doesn't cooperate when sending
[Colossus, the Wrath of the Ocean]
- I think these reverse wasn't a good choice because the sound at 00: 07: 191 - may need to be clickable even if it isn't strong Not necessary. Not only is the sound pretty much a drone with occasional edges, the particular one you linked isn't strong at all, not even among this sound,
since basically this (the edges) get quieter and softer the more it goes on.
- 00:10:164 (5,6) - those moments where 6:10:434 (6) - is strong you could impose a greater distance to emphasize even though 1/1 I think would be interesting First of all I think your links are fucked up lol. Anyways, I think it's fine currently. Small tuning to 1/1 doesn't make enough change to be worth and large changes aren't really desirable since not only is this supposed to be calm section, it would lessen the impact of the actual 1/2 which are supposed to be more important than the 1/1 even if these particular 1/1 sounds are fairly strong.
- 00:26:650 (1,2) - I didn't understand because it has a distance below 00:28:813 (1,2) - since it's the same sound and this happens throughout the session I recommend you leave the same Can't say I'm 100% sure I understood completely what you meant, but if it's about 00:28:813 (1,2) - having larger spacing than 00:26:650 (1,2) - (and some others) then it doesn't really matter at all. Not only is it small difference in when talking about how 1/1 work, but it's also due the objects getting stacked with surrounding ones, not just without any reason. No need to change it
- 00:28:813 (1) - the sound of it is strong, I think it deserves an emphasis on distance to differentiate from 00:27:732 (2,3) - (repeated throughout the session)
- 02:22:326 (2) - how about this slider being more open as: https://prnt.sc/ifk6jp Yeah why not actually, it looks nice and wavey so it fits the thematics. Tuned little with your pic in mind
- 04:14:082 (1,2) - maybe a 1/2 slider is better to follow vocal Nah no; I prefer following the instrumental ideas here
- 04:12:596 - the jumps that you did in this kiai are similar and something not varied which can be bad (04:13:677 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -, 04:15:568 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - etcs) could have more variations This is pretty much the idea of the kiais though. You can read more of this from mods before (I think)
but basically just think of them as whirlpools of sorts. Also it's not like there isn't any variation, not only are the halves of kiais differentiated, but same pattern ≠ no variation. The angles between transitions and so on can change and the resulting movement may actually go rampant even if it mostly consists of the same triangles. Also worth noting that the music is fairly repetitive/constant as well, so I don't think overly variation is even good for song expression.
- 08:33:131 (1,2,3) - I don't understand the increase of this sudden distance since it does not have any important sound, I suggest keeping the same distance used in 08:27:726 (5,6,7) - in this session Since in this section guitar pitch is the only thing that changes, when it changes, the impact on music is significant. So here (as you probably noticed), pitch = spacing
- 08:45:564 - Should a stream start here? No? Drums stay 1/2 for pretty much whole section and guitar is 1/1 all the way until the shred which is where the stream currently starts, 09:02:861 -
I think this last kiai was badly structured with these circles, I think it should have a stream.
The rest of the map is fine with some inconsistencies.
Sorry for the english errors and the short mod