forum

I actually can't play this game anymore help me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kxxtos
A few days ago i was playing osu fine just slowly climbing rank and playing harder songs. I had set my tablet sensitivity a few months back and was getting decent at jumps with it. I get bored one night and decide to get a CTB skin and play some CTB maps, but the next day when i go back to standard I actually cant play. I changed my pen batteries and made sure my settings hadnt changed but the pen feels super slow and my keyboard hand just cant find the beat. I'm actually freaking out that I forgot how to play osu overnight. My reading also seems to have gotten shit but I cant tell my pen hand couldnt hit the circle even if i couldve read it.

I have no idea what happened did CTB fuck up my standard gameplay or did i have a stroke or something please help i dont want to have to learn osu all over again.
dung eater
focus on cursor and music in some easy song and you'll relearn things fast

if your musclememory or habit leads you wrong ignore it, go slow enough so you can control what you do and do it right
KupcaH

bla wrote:

focus on cursor and music in some easy song and you'll relearn things fast

if your musclememory or habit leads you wrong ignore it, go slow enough so you can control what you do and do it right
This guy knows
N0thingSpecial
Then don't play standard