forum

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donmeetsapig
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 5:47:06 PM

Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi Yoku no Sarugakuza
Tags: metal fast map streams difficult first taiko map
BPM: 210
Filesize: 10256kb
Play Time: 07:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. desolation. (5.51 stars, 3132 notes)
Download: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi Yoku no Sarugakuza
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The light is forever gone.
This is my first taiko map, so please understand it is not the best.
Timing was tooken from Bibbity Bill's standard map
really wanna try to get this ranked :0
Protonori
From my modding queue~
Reminder that these are suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.
Apologies if any of this seems too harsh. That's not my intention here.

No kudosu, please.

[General]
There are a lot of unsnapped objects. Until these are fixed, this is unrankable.
You can click "Resnap all notes" under the timing tab to fix this, but if you used abnormal snapping, like 1/6 or 1/3, you'll have to fix those manually.
To my knowledge it's not actually required, but you should switch the slider velocity to 1.40. The map is pretty hard to read as it is.

[desolation.]
00:33:619 (282) - Finishers at the start of a stream, to my knowledge, are unrankable since they cannot be reasonably played. I recommend removing similar finishers if you're aiming for rank.
01:59:618 - Streams that are essentially one pattern, like this, are excessively difficult and not very fun to play. I'd recommend getting advice from "deathstream mappers" like Nishizumi or Raiden, since they're far more experienced than I am.
02:33:904 - Same thing here. This segment is essentially one pattern (d k d k d) for an extended period of time. It's tempting to map like this, but it doesn't reflect the song very well and it's just not very fun to play.
04:08:759 - Also here. It's very strange since it doesn't fit the song.

This isn't bad for your first taiko map. My first maps are objectively worse.
However, if you want to improve, you should start with a simple song. This song is very complex and requires a lot of mapping experience to do properly.
Good luck with improving your mapping!
Topic Starter
Donmeetsapig

Protonori wrote:

From my modding queue~
Reminder that these are suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.
Apologies if any of this seems too harsh. That's not my intention here.
it's alright lol, i kinda started mapping this for fun and i came up with this mess of a map :p

No kudosu, please.

[General]
There are a lot of unsnapped objects. Until these are fixed, this is unrankable. I actually have no clue why this keeps coming up in Aimod, I've resnapped the notes so many times and it keeps saying they are unsnapped, so i have no clue why this keeps appearing. (the whole map was in 1/4)
You can click "Resnap all notes" under the timing tab to fix this, but if you used abnormal snapping, like 1/6 or 1/3, you'll have to fix those manually.
To my knowledge it's not actually required, but you should switch the slider velocity to 1.40. The map is pretty hard to read as it is. I kept it as 1.60 but idk if aimod swapped it to 2 or x something, this map has some weird bugs or it is corrupt and idk why, or at least it is for me.

[desolation.]
00:33:619 (282) - Finishers at the start of a stream, to my knowledge, are unrankable since they cannot be reasonably played. I recommend removing similar finishers if you're aiming for rank. fixed at least this one
01:59:618 - Streams that are essentially one pattern, like this, are excessively difficult and not very fun to play. I'd recommend getting advice from "deathstream mappers" like Nishizumi or Raiden, since they're far more experienced than I am.
02:33:904 - Same thing here. This segment is essentially one pattern (d k d k d) for an extended period of time. It's tempting to map like this, but it doesn't reflect the song very well and it's just not very fun to play.
04:08:759 - Also here. It's very strange since it doesn't fit the song.
got it, i'll figure out something.

This isn't bad for your first taiko map. My first maps are objectively worse.
However, if you want to improve, you should start with a simple song. This song is very complex and requires a lot of mapping experience to do properly.
Good luck with improving your mapping!
Thank you! :)