this mod was approached with the fact that the map would need hell of a lot of polishing, or just a straight remap if it wanted to get ranked, since this clearly shouts that it was mapped to be hard just to be hard. with that in mind, a lot of the suggestions or opinions are going to be said to help you as a mapper.
that was honestly just a placeholder for when i had ideas on how to map REALLY intense 300bpm, but some players actually managed to play it so... im still looking for ideas, but i will change it
- 00:00:763 (1,2) - considering you like to give attention to important sounds, its really odd that (1) is the same slider as (2) when the first note of the song is pretty significant, especially in this case with the loud percussion and lead guitar. a simple solve for this would be to just map only the (1), but you can mess around with slider shapes for (1) and only (1) to give it unique attention while still keeping your rhythm. those are sliders that wont make a real effect on playability, so i just chose to make them look simple and good
- 00:01:334 (3,1) - wouldn't it be better for you to give the spacing between this two more attention? the difficulty for this entire map is huge relative to this spacing. especially when you see that you gave more spacing for these 00:01:048 (2,3) - same reason as above
- 00:02:477 (11) - should probably be a jump since you made 00:03:048 (5,6) - a jump
- 00:05:048 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - yeah i get you like to use these angle changes relative to the guitar but if you're making this for the players to enjoy then you're using it way too much for it to be comfortable. there's many other ways to give attention to it as well, since this really gets repetitive (unless thats what you're going for, a training map that focuses on stream angle changes then go for it.) spacing changes could work, rhythm changes could work, or even straight up undermapping some parts could benefit what you're going for (assuming that you want to focus on the song with your map as much as possible). This goes for the whole map.part of the difficulty of the map comes from that aspect. making space changes and stuff.... wouldnt fit imo,
and yes, i want the streams to be hard to aim
- 00:15:335 (1,3) - overlaps like these aren't aesthetically pleasing at all so you should refrain from doing that i think it looks cool
- 00:18:048 (2,3,4,5) - really unnecessary spacing compared to the patterns afterwards true
- 00:18:191 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2) - i don't like how the spacing between these stay the same and are basically all copy and pasted considering that there's obvious changes in the song here i try to make "growing" spacing jumps trough all the map, and this section is going more intense so i think it fits
- 00:23:048 (1,2) - could just be a kick slider insteadmaybe
- 00:45:047 (1,2,3,4) - i like the rhythm usage but using 3/4 sliders like these shouldn't be mapped so unstructured like that, 3/4 sliders are much more powerful than 1/2 sliders so you should really give them good structure to help the usage of them not feel so unplaced ?
- 00:47:333 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - the screams change significantly here yet the map doesn't do anything different, pretty boring always trying to follow back sounds. for vocals, i usually just change movement,
- 00:50:476 (1,2,3,4,1) - very weak spacing for what you were going for with those kick slidersmaybe
- 00:51:761 (1) - please don't map slider ends to downbeats im following the.. trumpet? there, which starts on red tick
- 00:53:476 (1,2,3) - i don't see why these are mapped as 3/4 when the sliders afterwards are mapped the same way while actually having significant differences in the song
- 01:02:190 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the scream ends on one yet the spacing stays the same, kind of weird that you ignore such a powerful scream like that hmm, i tought about doing something with that scream, but it felt better the way it is now
- 01:16:476 (1) - shouldn't be 3/4, if you're trying to map the extended guitar sound then it should start on the red tick. fixed
- 01:41:475 (1) - thats probably unreadable lol testplays say it is readable
- 01:43:332 (1) - starting here the song enters a new section yet the map stays relatively the same. if thats really what you're going for then go ahead but i don't think it is i think the song still has the same feeling, however as i explained before, vocal change is the more noticeable thing imo.
So i start to use a circular movement instead of the back and forths i use in the "scream" section.
- 01:49:047 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - quite boring for the unique guitar hmm maybe
- 01:54:190 (4) - you really gonna ignore that? yep, only two spots where i dont give more importance to triplets and their structure
- 01:59:617 (1) - wow its the chorus but the spacing is the same as the streams before can guarantee its not the same spacing
- 02:15:547 why undermap this bluetick fixed
- 02:18:474 (1,1) - holy shit no player is going to enjoy this still in doubt about that pattern, because it looks harder than what it is. on testplays it just looked like other streams
- 02:37:618 (1) - eh pretty ugly slider, right idea though. you can look at a plenty of camellia maps if you want slider ideas true, will look for one
- 03:08:475 (1,2,3,4) - boring copy paste for what the song does i have no issue with copy pastes, but yeah its a bit boring
- 03:28:474 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,5,6) - don't do this, 3/4th isn't that called for in this section i think 1/1 is so strong, so i had to make the clickeable, but 1/2 sliders wouldnt fit, and i like how i mapped that part so...
- 04:30:645 yeah starting here the structure just becomes nonexistent. overlapping everywhere, weird rhythms... its really hard to map high bpm and i would suggest just trying to simplify a section like this for your own benefit.
anything after that is relatively similar to the rest of the map, so i can't really be bothered to say the same things again
also, anything else that i didn't mention but has the similar issues to what i've said should be looked at on your own, hope this helps