1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 20 décembre 2017 at 14:35:31

Artist: Tamaru Yamada
Title: Scarborough Fair
Source: 終末なにしてますか?忙しいですか?救ってもらっていいですか?
Tags: sukasuka worldend shumatsu nani shitemasu ka? isogashidesu ka? sukutte moratte iidesu ka?
BPM: 120
Filesize: 3969kb
Play Time: 02:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,57 stars, 151 notes)
  2. Happiest Girl in the World (2,82 stars, 278 notes)
  3. Normal (2 stars, 217 notes)


Download: Tamaru Yamada - Scarborough Fair
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#31


Sorry. I definitly can't find happiness anymore.
Because I realized that I'm already...
I'm already as happy as I could be.




Cool combo color, keep them thx.
Thx a lot GoldenWolf for timing.
posted
hoi


[Normal]
  1. 00:01:909 (1,1) - prolly not a good recovery time for a normal diff since it only has like 244ms to recover. Maybe you should re-adjust the spinner lenght so people could have more time to react.
  2. 00:05:701 - would actually prefer to tone down the volume on this one since currently it's kinda "loud" to me. Probably make it around 30% would be fine
  3. 00:14:011 (6) - imo it's not really worthy to click this one since it's actually a fade-out sound from 00:13:774 - so changing 5 into a slider would be better
  4. 00:15:438 - maybe you can try to turn this one as a clickable one instead a slider-end since it also have pretty strong sound that worth to be clicked just like 6
  5. 00:17:581 (1,2) - same like above
  6. 00:21:089 - maybe you can try to add a circle at 00:21:089 - since there's a worthy sound that can be clicked
  7. 00:36:690 (2) - distance issue
  8. 00:39:517 - another noticeable clickable sound. maybe you can try
  9. 00:52:774 (1) - trigger AImod for unsnapped object somehow
  10. 01:13:750 (4) - nazi but go for 297|18 for a cute baguettae
  11. 01:15:618 (3,4) - maybe you can make these 2 more connected with each other ? like moving 4 to around 395|35 would make it more pretty
  12. 01:17:765 (3) - distance issue
  13. 01:26:802 (1,4) - maybe you can try to avoid this overlaps?
  14. 01:50:943 (2) - kinda distance issue, try 23|128
  15. 02:18:481 (1,1) - another spinner recovery issue like try to at least 750ms of recovery time



[happy girl diff with a crying girl that doesn't look happy at all]
  1. 00:14:724 (1,3) - it's touching
  2. 00:22:261 (5) - maybe you can try to extend this one into a 3/4 slider to emphasize the vocal
  3. 00:37:408 - 00:47:363 - volume issue on these lines
  4. 00:40:840 - since this one is a clickable object maybe you actually should make 00:40:685 - as clickable too since it has pretty similar strong sound
  5. 00:52:774 (1,2) - nah, i don't like this one. It seems like you are out of idea about where to put 2 actually. And also since i can click 2 without even moving my cursor after click 1 means it also lack of emphasizes. Maybe you should move 2 else where like stacking it on 00:53:474 (3) -
Hehe
posted

Shurelia wrote:

hoi


[Normal]
  1. 00:01:909 (1,1) - prolly not a good recovery time for a normal diff since it only has like 244ms to recover. Maybe you should re-adjust the spinner lenght so people could have more time to react. - Yeah I'm retarded.
  2. 00:05:701 - would actually prefer to tone down the volume on this one since currently it's kinda "loud" to me. Probably make it around 30% would be fine - Yes
  3. 00:14:011 (6) - imo it's not really worthy to click this one since it's actually a fade-out sound from 00:13:774 - so changing 5 into a slider would be better - Yes
  4. 00:15:438 - maybe you can try to turn this one as a clickable one instead a slider-end since it also have pretty strong sound that worth to be clicked just like 6 - Vocal sound is not enough important to make it clickable on that diff.
  5. 00:17:581 (1,2) - same like above - ^
  6. 00:21:089 - maybe you can try to add a circle at 00:21:089 - since there's a worthy sound that can be clicked - I prefer focus on vocal only on that section.
  7. 00:36:690 (2) - distance issue - It's only because BPM change, but I keep the spacing the same than all others.
  8. 00:39:517 - another noticeable clickable sound. maybe you can try - Same than before.
  9. 00:52:774 (1) - trigger AImod for unsnapped object somehow - Yeah, I will see if I can get rid of it but I really want to keep the reverse here.
  10. 01:13:750 (4) - nazi but go for 297|18 for a cute baguettae - Yes
  11. 01:15:618 (3,4) - maybe you can make these 2 more connected with each other ? like moving 4 to around 395|35 would make it more pretty - 392:44 is enough.
  12. 01:17:765 (3) - distance issue - Again it's due to BPM change, but I want to avoid the overlap.
  13. 01:26:802 (1,4) - maybe you can try to avoid this overlaps? - They're not visible ingame.
  14. 01:50:943 (2) - kinda distance issue, try 23|128 - Yes
  15. 02:18:481 (1,1) - another spinner recovery issue like try to at least 750ms of recovery time - Stoped it at 02:19:697 - . 1 measure at 74 BPM should be way enough.



[happy girl diff with a crying girl that doesn't look happy at all]
  1. 00:14:724 (1,3) - it's touching - But that's the point.
  2. 00:22:261 (5) - maybe you can try to extend this one into a 3/4 slider to emphasize the vocal - Would ruin piano beats too.
  3. 00:37:408 - 00:47:363 - volume issue on these lines - Yes
  4. 00:40:840 - since this one is a clickable object maybe you actually should make 00:40:685 - as clickable too since it has pretty similar strong sound - Yes
  5. 00:52:774 (1,2) - nah, i don't like this one. It seems like you are out of idea about where to put 2 actually. And also since i can click 2 without even moving my cursor after click 1 means it also lack of emphasizes. Maybe you should move 2 else where like stacking it on 00:53:474 (3) - - Yes
Hehe
:3
posted
Hello
M4M2
[Genreral]
  • Senpai pls give 2 kudousu!
    02:14:161 - 02:24:476 - Do from now on a decrease in sound sounds! And this they just eat into your ears


[Normal]
  • 00:09:537 (1,2,3,4) - In my opinion, this rhythm does not express this part so well! You do not distinguish these sounds00:09:773 - like here 00:12:602 -
    So I'm offering you this rhythm
    00:16:866 - In my opinion there is not enough note, even if you did this part for vocal, it still well here comes
    00:21:089 - ^ Here it is definitely better to put a note, because there is no vocal, and here comes a strong sound
    00:35:666 (5,1) - I think it's better to increase the space, because there is a rather strong decrease in bpm, because of this, it's easy to get 100
    00:40:220 (1,2) - Then I think it's better to do a reverse slider, 00: 40: 801 - because here it's exactly the same sound as here 00: 40: 220 - 00: 41: 150 - I certainly understand that you decided to express a strong sound here, but anyway here is better suited to the rhythm of the reverse slider
    00:43:527 (4,5) - ctrl+g? I think it's better to express this moment
    01:01:666 (1) - Better instead of this note, make one slider 1/2, because here comes the sound to 01: 01: 901 - and this is not played so naturally
    01:13:750 (4) - hmm, in my opinion there is no sound and all that is heard here is the sound of this note. Can try this rhythm?
    01:59:315 (2) - add finish For better expression of the moment


[Happiest Girl in the World]
  • 00:34:518 (3,4,5,6) - I think that there should be a different spacing, because it changes the bpm and the music can easily be determined
    01:09:911 (1) - I think that there should be 2 sliders and not one, 01:09:911 (1) - because there is a sound louder than it was before and it can be expressed (and long sliders are boring)
    01:23:375 (5,6) - hmm, why not just express this one reverse with a slider? It's very strange when you express the same sound in different ways
    01:40:542 (1) - 01:41:000 - Here I think it's bad when you decided to leave this strong sound at the end of the slider, because you expressed it to the notes right here 01:41:229 - 01:41:000 - I think it's better to make a note
    01:47:232 - here there is no sound at all, and because of this, this moment is not played naturally! It is better to remove it or make such a rhythm
    02:13:385 (2,3,4) - The same with a spacing


Well, that's all!
I did not think that I could write a lot there in such a mapset
Good luck!
posted

makisokk wrote:

Hello
M4M2
[Genreral]
  • Senpai pls give 2 kudousu!
    02:14:161 - 02:24:476 - Do from now on a decrease in sound sounds! And this they just eat into your ears - Did a bit of adjustment here.


[Normal]
  • 00:09:537 (1,2,3,4) - In my opinion, this rhythm does not express this part so well! You do not distinguish these sounds00:09:773 - like here 00:12:602 - - I prefer use a long slider to catch the crash sound, and also to make it simple after the spinner.
    So I'm offering you this rhythm
    00:16:866 - In my opinion there is not enough note, even if you did this part for vocal, it still well here comes - It don't work as intended to follow vocal.
    00:21:089 - ^ Here it is definitely better to put a note, because there is no vocal, and here comes a strong sound - K here.
    00:35:666 (5,1) - I think it's better to increase the space, because there is a rather strong decrease in bpm, because of this, it's easy to get 100 - Let's see.
    00:40:220 (1,2) - Then I think it's better to do a reverse slider, 00: 40: 801 - because here it's exactly the same sound as here 00: 40: 220 - 00: 41: 150 - I certainly understand that you decided to express a strong sound here, but anyway here is better suited to the rhythm of the reverse slider
    00:43:527 (4,5) - ctrl+g? I think it's better to express this moment - Emphasis the vocal sound is definitly better imo.
    01:01:666 (1) - Better instead of this note, make one slider 1/2, because here comes the sound to 01: 01: 901 - and this is not played so naturally - I just moved 01:01:901 (1) - here.
    01:13:750 (4) - hmm, in my opinion there is no sound and all that is heard here is the sound of this note. Can try this rhythm? - I wonder if you didn't paste wrong timestamp because there's vocal here.
    01:59:315 (2) - add finish For better expression of the moment - Would be too much imo, and there's no such sound on music to use it.


[Happiest Girl in the World]
  • 00:34:518 (3,4,5,6) - I think that there should be a different spacing, because it changes the bpm and the music can easily be determined - BPM don't change that much between them so better keeping a constant one.
    01:09:911 (1) - I think that there should be 2 sliders and not one, 01:09:911 (1) - because there is a sound louder than it was before and it can be expressed (and long sliders are boring) - Ya
    01:23:375 (5,6) - hmm, why not just express this one reverse with a slider? It's very strange when you express the same sound in different ways - Ya
    01:40:542 (1) - 01:41:000 - Here I think it's bad when you decided to leave this strong sound at the end of the slider, because you expressed it to the notes right here 01:41:229 - 01:41:000 - I think it's better to make a note - Tho ending a slider on nothing would be more akward, and fit more vocal like this.
    01:47:232 - here there is no sound at all, and because of this, this moment is not played naturally! It is better to remove it or make such a rhythm - Ya
    02:13:385 (2,3,4) - The same with a spacing - Same than before.


Well, that's all!
I did not think that I could write a lot there in such a mapset
Good luck!
Danke~
posted
[normal]

00:10:246 (2) - doesnt really seem neccesary, barely audible and it's a normal so don't think you should catch it because of that
01:37:105 (2) - think just a circle here is better since the sounds on repeat and end are barely there
02:08:883 (2) - missing whistle or wha
02:18:481 (1) - why a spinner tho, circle seems better

[top diff]

00:04:238 (1) - 5% volume on end pls
00:09:537 (1,2,3) - ctrl g this rhythm would make more sense since theres no heavy beat on 3's current position so a slider ending there would be better imo
00:40:840 (3) - think timing is off here, this sound starts earlier than 1/6
01:10:391 (2) - maybe replace for circles, just repeats is so boring D:
02:05:157 (6,7) - ctrl g would give this nicer emphasis for 6 and the slider after 7

gl~
posted

Syph wrote:

[normal]

00:10:246 (2) - doesnt really seem neccesary, barely audible and it's a normal so don't think you should catch it because of that - Both are k but k why not.
01:37:105 (2) - think just a circle here is better since the sounds on repeat and end are barely there - The reverse fit more the dense section and the sound it covers.
02:08:883 (2) - missing whistle or wha - No but that's a nice spot for one.
02:18:481 (1) - why a spinner tho, circle seems better - You mean slider right ?

[top diff]

00:04:238 (1) - 5% volume on end pls - Ja
00:09:537 (1,2,3) - ctrl g this rhythm would make more sense since theres no heavy beat on 3's current position so a slider ending there would be better imo - K
00:40:840 (3) - think timing is off here, this sound starts earlier than 1/6 - 1/16
01:10:391 (2) - maybe replace for circles, just repeats is so boring D: - Would create a diffspike too huge for that diff so no.
02:05:157 (6,7) - ctrl g would give this nicer emphasis for 6 and the slider after 7 - K

gl~
Danke~

Also just in case :
posted
hi

~General~

  1. Easy diff hater. No really, I think this mapset needs an Easy diff. Settings on Normal and the spacing you used is too hard for the easiest diff of the mapset. Consider that RC says that the easiest diff must be below than 2.00* and yours is actually 1.99*, a bit pushed for the easiest diff tbh, considering that there are so many red lines and bpm changes and an easier diff would be really needed;
  2. I can't help you properly with so much multiple section but I can hear some offtimed parts like 00:42:278 - here there should be a new offset because elements are kinda late, an other one here 00:55:824 - and so on. You should ask to someone more expert than me about timing :\
  3. It would be cool to have a SB on a cool song like this one with lyric;


~top diff~

  1. 00:40:830 (3) - Snap this slider properly


I gave a rapid check to both diffs and they look cool, but I will give a full mod once easy diff is done and once the timing is fixed properly
posted
Easy diff added, I hope that's now okay for you. Was harder than expected due to so many beats I had to ignore ^^'

Timing revision by GW, had some issues indeed.

Well I don't know how to do a SB and I'm lazy to wait for someone to do one so whatever that's not dramatic.

00:40:830 (3) - the sound is on 1/8 beat so it's snaped correctly lol.

Thx so far :D
posted
yo sorry for being late noz

General

  1. 00:26:034 move the offset earlier at 00:26:025 , it's more accurated (for it and next elements as well that sounds too late);
  2. 00:44:464 - move to 00:44:431 - for the same reason
  3. 01:18:577 - move to 01:18:566 -
  4. Timing is much more better than before and these changes would make it even nicer;
  5. Can you add some metadata in the first post?


Easy

  1. 00:26:034 (1) - Make it symmetric for better aesthetics;
  2. 00:41:652 (1,2,3) - Did you forgot some whistles here? Looks empty;
  3. 00:44:464 (1) - I think the tick at 00:44:932 - should be clickable with 1/2 slider so you can fill the sound at 00:45:167 - too. You can easily fix it by using this rhythm because actually yours looks random tbh: https://puu.sh/yyGkE.png
  4. 00:52:774 (1,2) - I would follow violin here (or whatever it is): delete (1) and use an 1/2 slider on the downbeat at 00:53:010 - much better for the easiest diff and fills the sounds in the music properly;
  5. 01:02:137 (2) - Maybe remove this circle to keep the 1/1 rhythm like 01:02:372 (3,4) - ?
  6. 01:17:534 (2) - Whistle on the tail? looks empty;
  7. 01:18:577 (1) - I honestly think that the soft finish emphasize much better than downbeat than drum one
  8. 01:32:293 (2) - Forgot Normal sampleset on reverse?
  9. 01:42:604 (1) - I can hear drum on the tail, add it as hitsound?
  10. 02:00:013 (3) - This is the only slider without normal sampleset on the tail, would add it for consistency;
  11. 02:16:837 (3,1) - I know you are using distance snap and this forces you to reduce the spacing automatically but I would keep the same spacing of 02:14:161 (1,2) - because actually this kind of changes of spacing makes the newbie click too early and miss the notes, so just ignore the distance snap and place them manually


Normal

  • 01:18:577 (1) - Same of Easy
  1. 01:32:293 (4,5) - These two sliders follow nothing. You can start a slider at 01:32:751 - where the vocal starts to fill it or delete (5) by making the tick 01:33:210 - clickable in some way;
  2. 02:00:710 (5) - Forgot Normal sampleset for consistency;
  3. 02:22:431 (1,2) - Maybe delete the (2) and extend (1) till there? Just an idea to make it easier;


Happiest Boy in the World

  1. 00:05:701 (1) - I do not like how this finish sounds honestly xD Cuz the cymbals are not on that tick, maybe remove it?
  2. 00:19:009 (3) - Make it linear by rotating it for 8° and adjust the shape? I mean: https://puu.sh/yz5bH.png (aww this kind of weird/not perfect inclination makes me tilt so much xD)
  3. 00:40:830 (3) - Snap it on the blue tick (so 1/4) because looks more accurated than 1/16 to me. Also you could change it with an 1/4 reversed slider instead being the only similar pattern in the whole map;
  4. 00:58:604 (1) - Move the waypoints like this? https://puu.sh/yz5bR.png It flows much better than yours tbh because it looks too pushed on the end (even if it's done on purpose) making it look messy and ugly hue;
  5. 01:10:871 (3,1) - I would unstack them because being the curve always at the same spot it looks one single slider that doesn't fit good with that little break between the two sliders.. it's just an idea, because it looks weird to me xD If you agree, do not forget to fix symmetry with next one!
  6. 01:18:577 (1) - Same of Easy;
  7. 01:23:375 (5,6,1) - This is the only real problem that kinda bothered me on the whole map because the spacing looks very hard to read with this kind of rhythm.. I can't explain it properly lol. I think that CTRL + G the slider 01:23:375 (5) - would make it much more easier to play it being the last tick of the slider directed to the same way of the next element because the actual one is on the opposite way and it could confuse players in an evil way;
  8. 01:30:460 (3,4,5,6,1) - Cool;
  9. 01:33:668 (1,2,3) - Why this sudden big change of spacing? shiet, it was unexpected! Fix it and use the same spacing of all other patterns pls, like 1.30x for example;
  10. 01:58:618 (1) - Same of 00:58:604 (1) - because it looks unflowing. The cool one was this one 01:19:947 (3) - lol because maybe it's directed upside;
  11. 02:21:100 (3,4) - What is this 7.90x spacing LMAO;


cool mappu, get 2/3 more mods and call me back
posted
Will answer tomorrow, but for now metadata stuff.
  1. https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06Y5SY754
  2. http://sukasuka-anime.com/music/#music_soundtrack

Chewin wrote:

yo sorry for being late noz

General

  1. 00:26:034 move the offset earlier at 00:26:025 , it's more accurated (for it and next elements as well that sounds too late); - Yes
  2. 00:44:464 - move to 00:44:431 - for the same reason - Yes
  3. 01:18:577 - move to 01:18:566 - - I disagree here. I listened it with attention, and the issue is it's like instrument are not totally in phase with drums, and I think it's better to follow drums as timing (as it is now) than your, You clearly can feel the difference on that slider 01:28:173 (3) - on Easy diff.
  4. Timing is much more better than before and these changes would make it even nicer;
  5. Can you add some metadata in the first post?


Easy

  1. 00:26:034 (1) - Make it symmetric for better aesthetics; - Tried to improve, but that's not really smth like needed to be symmetruc un 1st place.
  2. 00:41:652 (1,2,3) - Did you forgot some whistles here? Looks empty; - Thx hitsound copier for doing stupid things.
  3. 00:44:464 (1) - I think the tick at 00:44:932 - should be clickable with 1/2 slider so you can fill the sound at 00:45:167 - too. You can easily fix it by using this rhythm because actually yours looks random tbh: https://puu.sh/yyGkE.png - I dislike your suggestion, but still improved the rhythm here to keep your basic idea.
  4. 00:52:774 (1,2) - I would follow violin here (or whatever it is): delete (1) and use an 1/2 slider on the downbeat at 00:53:010 - much better for the easiest diff and fills the sounds in the music properly; - It would make this part more difficult. Also I decided to skip that violin beat on purpose to do a rhythm who fit the long previous slider.
  5. 01:02:137 (2) - Maybe remove this circle to keep the 1/1 rhythm like 01:02:372 (3,4) - ? - The beat is a bit too obvious on the music to be removed.
  6. 01:17:534 (2) - Whistle on the tail? looks empty; - Yes
  7. 01:18:577 (1) - I honestly think that the soft finish emphasize much better than downbeat than drum one - Yes
  8. 01:32:293 (2) - Forgot Normal sampleset on reverse? - No it's intended, nothing strong on it to do that.
  9. 01:42:604 (1) - I can hear drum on the tail, add it as hitsound? - Yes
  10. 02:00:013 (3) - This is the only slider without normal sampleset on the tail, would add it for consistency; - No but put a whistle because yes.
  11. 02:16:837 (3,1) - I know you are using distance snap and this forces you to reduce the spacing automatically but I would keep the same spacing of 02:14:161 (1,2) - because actually this kind of changes of spacing makes the newbie click too early and miss the notes, so just ignore the distance snap and place them manually - Yes


Normal

  • 01:18:577 (1) - Same of Easy - Yes
  1. 01:32:293 (4,5) - These two sliders follow nothing. You can start a slider at 01:32:751 - where the vocal starts to fill it or delete (5) by making the tick 01:33:210 - clickable in some way; - So changed the slider for 1/2 to follow guitar and make drum clickable.
  2. 02:00:710 (5) - Forgot Normal sampleset for consistency; - Same as Easy.
  3. 02:22:431 (1,2) - Maybe delete the (2) and extend (1) till there? Just an idea to make it easier; - it's 44 BPM, nothing is more easy lol.


Happiest Boy in the World

  1. 00:05:701 (1) - I do not like how this finish sounds honestly xD Cuz the cymbals are not on that tick, maybe remove it? - Put volume at 20% so sounds better.
  2. 00:19:009 (3) - Make it linear by rotating it for 8° and adjust the shape? I mean: https://puu.sh/yz5bH.png (aww this kind of weird/not perfect inclination makes me tilt so much xD) - Sadly I would be more tilted by doing that.
  3. 00:40:830 (3) - Snap it on the blue tick (so 1/4) because looks more accurated than 1/16 to me. Also you could change it with an 1/4 reversed slider instead being the only similar pattern in the whole map; - K even if it makes me sad.
  4. 00:58:604 (1) - Move the waypoints like this? https://puu.sh/yz5bR.png It flows much better than yours tbh because it looks too pushed on the end (even if it's done on purpose) making it look messy and ugly hue; - Tbh I don't find it ugly and flow is good, and changing would ruin the whole pattern + spaing + emphasis.
  5. 01:10:871 (3,1) - I would unstack them because being the curve always at the same spot it looks one single slider that doesn't fit good with that little break between the two sliders.. it's just an idea, because it looks weird to me xD If you agree, do not forget to fix symmetry with next one! - Yes
  6. 01:18:577 (1) - Same of Easy; - Yes same.
  7. 01:23:375 (5,6,1) - This is the only real problem that kinda bothered me on the whole map because the spacing looks very hard to read with this kind of rhythm.. I can't explain it properly lol. I think that CTRL + G the slider 01:23:375 (5) - would make it much more easier to play it being the last tick of the slider directed to the same way of the next element because the actual one is on the opposite way and it could confuse players in an evil way; - Yes
  8. 01:30:460 (3,4,5,6,1) - Cool; - Yes I know :3
  9. 01:33:668 (1,2,3) - Why this sudden big change of spacing? shiet, it was unexpected! Fix it and use the same spacing of all other patterns pls, like 1.30x for example; - Changed for 1st two objects but want to keep the emphasis between 2,3.
  10. 01:58:618 (1) - Same of 00:58:604 (1) - because it looks unflowing. The cool one was this one 01:19:947 (3) - lol because maybe it's directed upside;
  11. 02:21:100 (3,4) - What is this 7.90x spacing LMAO; - Wrong snaping of slider, and ajusted a bit.


cool mappu, get 2/3 more mods and call me back - Not kool.
Danke ja
posted
[Easy]

  1. 00:10:482 (2,3) - Personnellement, je trouve que ces deux sliders sont problématiques. Le premier parce qu'il follow un beat qui est pas forcément présent, et le deuxième parce qu'il est trop court. Pour le premier slider, je trouve que le début de ce slider est un peu placé sur un beat inexistant, donc je pense qu'il serait mieux que tu le modifie. Je sais que tu focus la flute sur le deuxième slider, mais honnêtement, j'ai du m'en rendre compte au bout de la 3ème écoute, alors pour quelqu'un qui débute, je trouve que c'est pas vraiment intuitif.
  2. 00:17:581 (1,2) - Je déconseille d'utiliser ce genre de 1/2 sur cette partie de la musique, puisqu'elle est multi-bpm, donc le débutant risque d'avoir un peu de mal a se repérer. Cette partie-la est juste une suggestion bien entendue, parce que ça reste jouable, mais déstabilisant. Par contre, j'aimerais quand même savoir si tu penses le même avis que moi a propos du flow de ce pattern entier → 00:17:581 (1,2,3) - // Je trouve que le pattern a un flow hyper sec et je pense pas que c'est vraiment bien de faire ça comme ça, surtout qu'il n'y a pas de beat notable dans la musique pour faire ça. (Un truc dans ce genre-la https://i.imgur.com/oWUI3PQ.png, comme ici → 00:50:186 (1,2,3) - ).
  3. 00:34:518 (1,2,1,2) - Je sais bien que pour cette partie, tu n'y est pour rien, parce que c'est la musique qui est faite comme ça, mais tu voudrais pas essayer de rendre cette partie moins dense, pour faire en sorte de pas trop affecter le joueur avec le multi-bpm, parce que pour un débutant, ça risque d'être assez chaud sur cette partie-la. Autant les parties précédentes, ça passe, mais la... c'est chaud ;-;
  4. 01:00:959 (1,2,3) - Je suis pas fan de ce pattern, étant donné que précédemment dans la musique tu n'utilise pas ça, et surtout parce que je trouve que ça compacte trop les éléments au même endroits. Si tu supprimes ce beat ici 01:02:137 (2) - ça permet d'avoir un rythme régulier avec ce cercle 01:03:799 (4) -
  5. 01:16:085 (4) - Je suis pas tout a fait d'accord sur ce slider, puisque comme quelques sliders que tu as utilisé précédemment, le début du slider est posé sur un son imaginaire (ou du moins je le remarque pas). Autant marquer une pause ici, en supprimant ce slider, mais en gardant ce beat mappé 01:16:552 - pour rester logique. Mais d'un coté je suppose que tu as gardé ce slider pour accentuer le build, donc la c'est vraiment a toi de voir.
  6. 01:21:318 (1,2,3) - Ce pattern-la enchaine vraiment beaucoup d'éléments espacés d'1/2. Ça peut facilement embrouillé le joueur, surtout sur le petit slider en 1/2, vu qu'une fois encore ça regroupe beaucoup d'éléments au même endroits. Je pense que ce genre de patterns sont bien plus appropriés a une Normal diff.


Pour faire un tl;dr de mon mod sur cette diff, je trouve que certaines parties de la map sont trop denses. Aprés tu me diras, c'est galère de faire une map en multi-BPM Easy et je suis d'accord.

[Normal]
  1. 01:06:625 (4,3) - & 01:05:686 (3,1,3) - Je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée d'enchainer plusieurs stacks comme ça, parce que ça peut vite déboussoler le joueur si il est pas habitué a ça. Même si c'est du 1/1, aprés ça reste un avis subjectif, mais personnellement, j'aurais essayé de faire un pattern un peu plus étendu, plutôt que de tout regrouper sur les autres notes et rendre certaines parties un peu plus compliquées a lire.
  2. 01:27:716 (3) - A partir d'ici, tu voudrais pas essayer de trouver un endroit pour mettre un leger break d'1/1 ? Parce que ça enchaine les cercles et les sliders pendant un bon moment, sans pause et ça peut probablement fatiguer le joueur trés facilement... Surtout que ce qui est étrange, c'est que cette partie est plus dense que le kiai, alors que normalement, "le pic d'intensité" doit se faire sur le kiai si je me souviens bien.
  3. 01:54:897 (5,1) - LE FRENCH BLANKET WTF KESKE !!!!
  4. 02:01:409 (1,2,3) - Essaie de revoir le flow pour cette partie parce que c'est pas du tout agréable a jouer je trouve, et surtout que les deux sliders guident le joueur vers un endroit complètement opposé. Je pense que le flow de ce pattern a besoin d'un léger rework.
  5. 02:18:481 (1) - A partir d'ici, je pense pas que c'est une bonne idée selon moi d'avoir mappé cette partie en fonction des vocals, parce qu'ils sont vraiment pas trés évident a focus, donc pourquoi pas mettre un spinner ici? Et éventuellement garder cette partie mappée avec des cercles pour la last diff?


[Dernière diff]
  1. 00:05:701 (1) - Etant donné que tu l'as mappé avec un slider sur les autres difficultés, pourquoi ne pas le faire ici? Je trouve que c'est pas trés cohérent, et justement, c'est sur cette difficulté la ou ce son mérite d'être mappée avec un slider. Tout comme celui-la 00:04:238 (1) -
  2. 00:40:685 (2,3) - Etant donné que tu te base sur les vocals juste avant, ça fait bizarre d'avoir ces beats basés sur le piano qui intervient pile a ce moment-la. A la limite, le reverse est pas tant problématique parce que la voix est légèrement snap sur ce pattern. Mais le cercle est un peu en trop je trouve. Personnellement, je l'aurais mappé comme ça: https://i.imgur.com/i2clpfL.png.
  3. Dommage qu'on puisse pas faire de praise en MV1, mais je t'avoue que j'ai beaucoup aimé l'accélération sur cette partie-la 01:18:577 (1) - ;)
  4. 02:08:883 (2,3,4,5) - Si tu mappes cette partie-la, alors pourquoi tu ne map pas celui-la: 02:08:648 - sachant qu'ils se basent tout les deux sur le même son?


Pwet~
posted

Pachiru wrote:

[Easy]

  1. 00:10:482 (2,3) - Personnellement, je trouve que ces deux sliders sont problématiques. Le premier parce qu'il follow un beat qui est pas forcément présent, et le deuxième parce qu'il est trop court. Pour le premier slider, je trouve que le début de ce slider est un peu placé sur un beat inexistant, donc je pense qu'il serait mieux que tu le modifie. Je sais que tu focus la flute sur le deuxième slider, mais honnêtement, j'ai du m'en rendre compte au bout de la 3ème écoute, alors pour quelqu'un qui débute, je trouve que c'est pas vraiment intuitif. - Perso ça va, le rythme reste k vu qu'il suit le même que précédent, et reste assez lisible globalement vu que rien n'est vraiment dense après pour gêner.
  2. 00:17:581 (1,2) - Je déconseille d'utiliser ce genre de 1/2 sur cette partie de la musique, puisqu'elle est multi-bpm, donc le débutant risque d'avoir un peu de mal a se repérer. Cette partie-la est juste une suggestion bien entendue, parce que ça reste jouable, mais déstabilisant. Par contre, j'aimerais quand même savoir si tu penses le même avis que moi a propos du flow de ce pattern entier → 00:17:581 (1,2,3) - // Je trouve que le pattern a un flow hyper sec et je pense pas que c'est vraiment bien de faire ça comme ça, surtout qu'il n'y a pas de beat notable dans la musique pour faire ça. (Un truc dans ce genre-la https://i.imgur.com/oWUI3PQ.png, comme ici → 00:50:186 (1,2,3) - ). - J'ai pas envie de changer le rythme parce que miss vocal serait pire, mais j'ai changé le flow jajaja.
  3. 00:34:518 (1,2,1,2) - Je sais bien que pour cette partie, tu n'y est pour rien, parce que c'est la musique qui est faite comme ça, mais tu voudrais pas essayer de rendre cette partie moins dense, pour faire en sorte de pas trop affecter le joueur avec le multi-bpm, parce que pour un débutant, ça risque d'être assez chaud sur cette partie-la. Autant les parties précédentes, ça passe, mais la... c'est chaud ;-; - Remove le petit slider pour donner de l'air.
  4. 01:00:959 (1,2,3) - Je suis pas fan de ce pattern, étant donné que précédemment dans la musique tu n'utilise pas ça, et surtout parce que je trouve que ça compacte trop les éléments au même endroits. Si tu supprimes ce beat ici 01:02:137 (2) - ça permet d'avoir un rythme régulier avec ce cercle 01:03:799 (4) - - C'est chiant...je ne voulais pas le supprimer, mais bon comme Chewin a ralé aussi la dessus... ;w;
  5. 01:16:085 (4) - Je suis pas tout a fait d'accord sur ce slider, puisque comme quelques sliders que tu as utilisé précédemment, le début du slider est posé sur un son imaginaire (ou du moins je le remarque pas). Autant marquer une pause ici, en supprimant ce slider, mais en gardant ce beat mappé 01:16:552 - pour rester logique. Mais d'un coté je suppose que tu as gardé ce slider pour accentuer le build, donc la c'est vraiment a toi de voir. - Ça emphasis le piano et donc le reste après.
  6. 01:21:318 (1,2,3) - Ce pattern-la enchaine vraiment beaucoup d'éléments espacés d'1/2. Ça peut facilement embrouillé le joueur, surtout sur le petit slider en 1/2, vu qu'une fois encore ça regroupe beaucoup d'éléments au même endroits. Je pense que ce genre de patterns sont bien plus appropriés a une Normal diff. - t pd, et sinon j'ai changé pour un cercle seul c'est plus relax.


Pour faire un tl;dr de mon mod sur cette diff, je trouve que certaines parties de la map sont trop denses. Aprés tu me diras, c'est galère de faire une map en multi-BPM Easy et je suis d'accord. - Oui mais bon pas le choix.

[Normal]
  1. 01:06:625 (4,3) - & 01:05:686 (3,1,3) - Je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée d'enchainer plusieurs stacks comme ça, parce que ça peut vite déboussoler le joueur si il est pas habitué a ça. Même si c'est du 1/1, aprés ça reste un avis subjectif, mais personnellement, j'aurais essayé de faire un pattern un peu plus étendu, plutôt que de tout regrouper sur les autres notes et rendre certaines parties un peu plus compliquées a lire. - Avec le BPM + changement de combo, ça passe desu wa.
  2. 01:27:716 (3) - A partir d'ici, tu voudrais pas essayer de trouver un endroit pour mettre un leger break d'1/1 ? Parce que ça enchaine les cercles et les sliders pendant un bon moment, sans pause et ça peut probablement fatiguer le joueur trés facilement... Surtout que ce qui est étrange, c'est que cette partie est plus dense que le kiai, alors que normalement, "le pic d'intensité" doit se faire sur le kiai si je me souviens bien. - Le BPM est lent, et la song pas vraiment longue, le break n'est pas nécessaire.
  3. 01:54:897 (5,1) - LE FRENCH BLANKET WTF KESKE !!!! - J'ai jamais voulu qu'il soit blanket, donc il ne l'est pas.
  4. 02:01:409 (1,2,3) - Essaie de revoir le flow pour cette partie parce que c'est pas du tout agréable a jouer je trouve, et surtout que les deux sliders guident le joueur vers un endroit complètement opposé. Je pense que le flow de ce pattern a besoin d'un léger rework. - C'est super naturel comme flow wtf ???
  5. 02:18:481 (1) - A partir d'ici, je pense pas que c'est une bonne idée selon moi d'avoir mappé cette partie en fonction des vocals, parce qu'ils sont vraiment pas trés évident a focus, donc pourquoi pas mettre un spinner ici? Et éventuellement garder cette partie mappée avec des cercles pour la last diff? - La diff est déjà trop simple avec l'ajout de la Easy, donc je pense que le retirer ne ferait qu'empirer les choses. Et puis les jeunes doivent apprendre le reading :D


[Dernière diff]
  1. 00:05:701 (1) - Etant donné que tu l'as mappé avec un slider sur les autres difficultés, pourquoi ne pas le faire ici? Je trouve que c'est pas trés cohérent, et justement, c'est sur cette difficulté la ou ce son mérite d'être mappée avec un slider. Tout comme celui-la 00:04:238 (1) - - Enchaîner des spinner est beaucoup plus épuisant que de suivre simplement un slider dans ce cas précis.
  2. 00:40:685 (2,3) - Etant donné que tu te base sur les vocals juste avant, ça fait bizarre d'avoir ces beats basés sur le piano qui intervient pile a ce moment-la. A la limite, le reverse est pas tant problématique parce que la voix est légèrement snap sur ce pattern. Mais le cercle est un peu en trop je trouve. Personnellement, je l'aurais mappé comme ça: https://i.imgur.com/i2clpfL.png. - Le son du piano est trop important pour le skip, et faire un autre slider finirait sur rien donc pas intéressant.
  3. Dommage qu'on puisse pas faire de praise en MV1, mais je t'avoue que j'ai beaucoup aimé l'accélération sur cette partie-la 01:18:577 (1) - ;)- honk
  4. 02:08:883 (2,3,4,5) - Si tu mappes cette partie-la, alors pourquoi tu ne map pas celui-la: 02:08:648 - sachant qu'ils se basent tout les deux sur le même son? - Le son n'est pas vraiment super intéressant, et ça emphasis le piano juste après.


Pwet~
Monika thanks you.
posted
Was going to map but gg timing, +1 star for you, looking to play

Some irc:
Log
21:34 Nozhomi: need one more mod before Chewin come back to bub
21:34 Nozhomi: ><
21:34 Rakuen: waw so specific
21:34 Rakuen: 1 mod
21:34 Rakuen: not sure if my mod helps but i'll take a look?
21:34 Nozhomi: because he said 2-3 mods
21:34 Nozhomi: and I got one already
21:34 Nozhomi: XD
21:34 Rakuen: oh ok :3
21:35 Nozhomi: if you feel like doing it
21:35 Nozhomi: I won't force anyone
21:35 Rakuen: no no no
21:35 Rakuen: im more happy to follow your decision
21:36 Rakuen: hmm maybe can do some tiny irc? xD
21:36 Rakuen: your map is good already
21:36 Nozhomi: sure
21:39 Rakuen: its actually a good song
21:39 Rakuen: only that its fked up timing in osu haha!
21:39 Nozhomi: haha yeah
21:39 Nozhomi: it's so broken
21:40 Rakuen: i mod slow, hope u dont mind >_<"
21:40 Nozhomi: I don't
21:40 *Rakuen is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1480901 Tamaru Yamada - Scarborough Fair [Easy]]
21:40 Rakuen: 00:37:408 (1,2) - hmm maybe the slider too close to previous one
21:41 Rakuen: or u follow blanket?
21:41 Nozhomi: blanket yes
21:41 Nozhomi: shouldn't be too bad because it don't ruin the reading
21:41 Rakuen: yep its ok
21:42 Rakuen: i dont map like that only ahha, your style
21:42 Nozhomi: (and tbh Chewin asked me to add one Easy, and was soooo really hard to map)
21:42 Rakuen: yea
21:43 Rakuen: if its Easy
21:43 Rakuen: put more sliders actually
21:43 Rakuen: becoz BPM change and tap is hard
21:43 Rakuen: like 00:45:870 (3,4) - -8 BPM hard to predict haha
21:43 Rakuen: or maybe can put NC?
21:44 Rakuen: i like this 00:58:604 (1,2) - than the first blanket ahha, it looks very good :D
21:44 Rakuen: 01:02:372 (2) - DS? uwu
21:46 Rakuen: 01:08:503 (4,5) - can make this reverse slider, there is nothing to click at 01:08:972 - if u follow vocal
21:46 Nozhomi: small BPM changes don't really need NC, because with slider leniency you won't miss them (and low OD too)
21:47 Nozhomi: woops DS is fucked up I forgot
21:47 Nozhomi: because they make me remove a circle between them before ^^'
21:47 Rakuen: hahaha
21:47 Rakuen: its ok, small mistake xD no problem
21:47 Rakuen: and yea NC is totally up to u, just a suggest
21:48 Rakuen: if i map i would make 99% slider haha, maybe few circles only XD
21:48 Rakuen: 01:43:959 (2) - need whistle?
21:49 Nozhomi: on this diff could be nice yes
21:49 Rakuen: yep xD it's calm there
21:50 Rakuen: i actually have a folder full with wallpapers of this anime XD shh...
21:52 *Rakuen is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1435741 Tamaru Yamada - Scarborough Fair [Normal]]
21:53 Rakuen: 01:33:668 (1,2,3) - ehmm are they mirrored?
21:53 Nozhomi: hahaha
21:53 Rakuen: just small detail
21:53 Nozhomi: because anime is love
21:53 Rakuen: Chtolly <3
21:53 Nozhomi: :3
21:54 Nozhomi: do you know Shurelia ?
21:55 Rakuen: hmm youtube? anime?
21:55 Nozhomi: no GMT on osu! XD
21:55 Rakuen: xD...
21:55 Rakuen: let me find
21:55 Nozhomi: I was wondering if you know him
21:55 Rakuen: ahh i think last time i add
21:56 Rakuen: but he dint give a fk xD
21:56 Rakuen: why :p
21:56 Nozhomi: because I killed him making him watch Sukasuka
21:56 Nozhomi: XDDDDD
21:56 Nozhomi: because Chtolly
21:56 Rakuen: yes! :D
21:56 Rakuen: i rate 10/10
21:57 Rakuen: best anime hope season 2
21:57 Rakuen: <3
21:57 Rakuen: the story is complicated tho
21:57 Nozhomi: I'm used to complicated story
21:57 Nozhomi: so is okay
21:58 Rakuen: nice ;p
21:58 Rakuen: some details they missed in that season >_>
21:58 Rakuen: too many things dont know
21:58 Rakuen: unless read manga/story
21:59 Nozhomi: yeah but I'm lazy to read LN
21:59 Nozhomi: ayyy
22:00 Rakuen: yeaaaa
22:00 Rakuen: i prefer anime too
22:01 Nozhomi: :D
22:04 Rakuen: 00:54:404 (5) - i think its 1/8?
22:04 Rakuen: 00:54:404 - 00:54:578 - 00:54:752 -
22:05 Rakuen: oh sorry its hard diff
22:05 *Rakuen is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1435740 Tamaru Yamada - Scarborough Fair [Happiest Girl in the World]]
22:05 Nozhomi: XDDD
22:07 Nozhomi: wonder if that's more like a missed bpm change
22:07 Rakuen: 01:17:534 (2,3,4) - maybe u can make this a little jump
22:07 Nozhomi: will see with Chewin about that
22:07 Rakuen: its like entering higher speed
22:07 Rakuen: ok sure :p
22:08 Nozhomi: spaced a bit more
22:09 Rakuen: 02:04:227 (4,5,6,7,1) - this jump is love <3
22:10 Nozhomi: :3
22:10 Rakuen: 01:33:668 (1,2,3) - balance distance to keep with pattern 01:34:126 (3,4,5) - ?
22:11 Rakuen: hmm i think thats all the mods i can find
22:12 Nozhomi: hmm for the last one, I just wanted to put that small jump to emphasis the next pattern and beat on 01:34:126 (3) -
22:12 Nozhomi: that's why it's like this
22:13 Rakuen: hmm ok xD
22:13 Rakuen: but maybe unstack this? QwQ 01:33:439 (6,1,2) -
22:13 Rakuen: the pattern looks weird for me but its still good to play c:
22:13 Rakuen: totally up to u
22:14 Nozhomi: I remember I stacked it due to a mod fix and works because both are same sound
22:14 Rakuen: hmm if emphasis maybe 01:41:229 (2,3) - to a slider, to emphasis 01:41:687 (4,5) - xD
22:14 Rakuen: oo
22:14 Nozhomi: but I can't see an other solution who could work without breaking everything
22:15 Rakuen: hmm...
22:15 Rakuen: thats big work
22:16 Rakuen: the pattern now is good too! dont worry c:
22:16 Rakuen: u have mapping style
22:16 Nozhomi: hahaha
22:16 Nozhomi: I always thought I don't have one
22:17 Rakuen: i mean u cannot define a style
22:17 Rakuen: its a very general stuff
22:17 Rakuen: but everyone has it xD
posted
On Easy: 01:02:372 (2) - Unsnapped tail, snap it properly and manually if needed
posted
Done~
posted
Sorry for being late Nozhomi I have been sick D; Rechecked and everything is fine to me, hope the timing won't create troubles.



~ BUBBLED ~
posted
:l

00:09:065 - timing line volume you baka, top diff

top:
- 01:09:911 (1,2) - timing here with these is super off, piano doesn't hit on the notes exactly at 01:10:391 - and the piano doesn't start until 01:10:231 - so maybe start the repeats or something there instead?
- 02:07:018 (5,6,7) - needs a lot less movement than other parts of the kiai, maybe make a pattern with more spacing?
- 02:16:837 (1,1) - second 1 is vocal so maybe change slider shape?

normal:
- 01:03:560 (5) - move to 01:03:799 - instead for vocals? sounds better for me

easy:
- 00:28:859 (4,5,6) - nani kore make triangle!
- 00:36:007 (1) - nc seems a bit unnecessary imo, could remove (1 combo?)
- 02:05:157 (3) - could replace with circle, barely anything on the end of this
- 02:05:622 (1,2,3) - triangle!

call me back when chewin rebubs
posted
K all fixed!
posted
Damn you, timing! Rebubbled ~
Please sign in to reply.