forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
neavy
deleted
- Zuramaru -
I'm kind of confused what you mean when you say that you have to press 2 keys at the same time because unless you're talking about alternating and streams, and not pressing two keys at once, you shouldn't ever need to do that. Also, you'll get better with practice. You shouldn't compare yourself to others to much as everyone learns things at different paces. For jumps, when the circle shakes when you click on it, it means that you clicked too early, so you're just not timing them correctly.
Rynnavinx
Because everyone improves at different speeds. And if your gear is total trash too, that might also be it, but idk anything about your gear, so that may or may not apply.

NeavyCrafter wrote:

3 stars are so slow, but I still can't get an S on them because of those notes that you have to click at the same time while they are in different places I just don't get it how can someone pass that I don't get it, they are so slow but I still can't get FC or S because I have to press in 2 keys at the same time, how am I suposed to do that.
You never need to press two keys at the same time on any ranked maps. You're just misreading the notes. Maybe try playing easier songs and working back up. Don't rush things.

NeavyCrafter wrote:

Another one is I can do jumps easly but when I reach them and click them they just "not this time" and do that "you can't click now" and then when I pass to the next one I click and it's fine I don't get it.
This just means your timing isn't very good. Try playing easier songs and focus on being accurate. If you're not using a skin with good, short hitsounds (like the clacky hitsound that almost everyone uses), try finding one. Good hitsounds help with timing.
N0thingSpecial

NeavyCrafter wrote:

because I have to press in 2 keys at the same time, how am I suposed to do that.

Another one is I can do jumps easly but when I reach them and click them they just "not this time" and do that "you can't click now" and then when I pass to the next one I click and it's fine I don't get it.
You have zero rhythm sense
Endie-
Try looking at auto and study how it moves between the circles and when it clicks
Kondou-Shinichi

Endie- wrote:

Try looking at auto and study how it moves between the circles and when it clicks
well it’s kinda hard to learn from auto because it’s just so unatural..
Fealthas
Im kinda new here so maybe i got this wrong but i think these "two notes you have to click at the same time" might be two sliders in a place where the first ends and the second begins right after it. If this is the case, i would try tapping with two fingers instead of one. That way you can just switch fingers at the end of slider and you hit the second one just fine. Works for me at least (but im only at around 2.8* so it may differ) ;) Good luck ;)
Shaper
Everyone improves at a different pace, just play more and youre good xd
Velura
Well might I suggest lowering the difficulty first, instead of playing what is only gonna frustrate you because you cant do it (yet).
Osu! is a rhythm game, you might wanna check if you are at all in-sync with the song you are playing. If you are horribly off-beat no matter how good your aim might be, you will never "FC" a map :o
Skidayo
have you played osu tutorial