forum

i edited this forum so the replies don't make sense

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Milkteaism
wwww
Softwarm
I get the feeling that you're being ironic for some reason. If you're being serious though, just say so and I'll post again with something more than just skepticism.
abraker
Brotherzone is an advanced concept better understood by the intellectuals at tumblr. OT is just a shitfest of retarded posters.
levesterz
How does one avoid getting brotherzoned by Indian girls?
2 ANSWERS
Ruddra Dev Roychoudhury
Ruddra Dev Roychoudhury, Public speaker, aspiring stand up comedian, IT professional.
Answered Jul 24, 2013
Step 1: Avoid girls that are highly intent on brotherzing you.

Step 2: Get yourself out of the nice guy outfit. Hit the gym and do something else for fun.
791 Views · 5 Upvotes
MORE ANSWERS BELOW. RELATED QUESTIONS
The girl I love wants to bhaizone (brotherzone) me. What should I do?
Is it possible to escape the friend zone? If so, how?
Me and the girl I love is in the same office and same department, but unfortunately she brotherzoned me. What should I do?
How can one get to second base with an Indian girl within a week?
What are the best ways to attract Indian girls?
OTHER ANSWERS
Abdullah McDaniel
Abdullah McDaniel, works at Thomas Cook Limited
Answered Dec 15, 2013
Two words. Be attractive.
Topic Starter
Milkteaism
yes
Ryoid
Have you ever hear something about incest?
That was my zone btw
abraker

Ryoid wrote:

Sister gives birth to your daughter who you marry upon birth. Since sister is still a child and is of no use anymore, you can have her be a test subject of Railey's guilt experiment.

Try to come up with something more fucked up
Nanachii
my man you've done a mistake by coming to this forum
Railey2
If she's not interested, she's not interested. Date someone else. There are plenty of people out there, there is no reason to "wait for someone to come around". It's juvenile and a waste of time.

If you want to know why people friendzone others, here are some major reasons:

- you are physically or otherwise unattractive to her, which means that she can see you as a friend, but the thought of actually having sex isn't good for her. In that case there's little you can do and you should look for someone else who appreciates you and your looks for what they are.

- She "doesn't want to lose you as a friend". This is immature reasoning and you don't want to date people like that in the first place. Good on you for dodging a bullet.

- The emotional attachment she formed to you is so strong that she started seeing you as family, rather than a potential partner. This is great in a sense that you must have expanded a lot of time effectively to form an amazing friendship over the years. It's "bad" in the sense that it prohibits a relationship with her. If this is how it is, you should probably move on and respect how she feels about you, since there usually isn't a lot you can do to change it, without taking a significant risk of things getting messy.

In any case, it's time to let it go. Be with someone else. You should still be friends with that girl, though, or you can be like her brother whatever. Sounds like you two have a really good friendship, would be a shame to throw that away.
DirgeControl

Ryoid wrote:

That was my zone btw
Adam and Eve's children committed incest to produce mankind, but I'm not even allowed to get it on with my own siblings. smh my head.
Rurree
I mean, it's not her fault that you're affected negatively by what she said. Same as what Railey said above, maybe she just doesn't see you as someone other than a close friend.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. It's pretty obvious that you have little to no chance when it comes to your friend so wait for your feelings to subside. No matter how long, or idk, by some chance things go full circle and you actually see yourself having a clear cut chance. Just don't act like a bitch about it, nor cry to her indirectly. That's a major turn off and I've seen many guys feeling entitled in situations like that who end up being in a worse position than before.

u know, i was supposed to point out why you're asking this when you're only 12 but then i realized that that's the age where in i first started doing a lot of shit that a person my age shouldn't be doing lol
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

If she's not interested, she's not interested. Date someone else. There are plenty of people out there, there is no reason to "wait for someone to come around". It's juvenile and a waste of time.

If you want to know why people friendzone others, here are some major reasons:

- you are physically unattractive to her, which means that she can see you as a friend, but the thought of actually having sex isn't good for her. In that case there's little you can do and you should look for someone else who appreciates you and your looks for what they are.

- She "doesn't want to lose you as a friend". This is immature reasoning and you don't want to date people like that in the first place. Good on you for dodging a bullet.

- The emotional attachment she formed to you is so strong that she started seeing you as family, rather than a potential partner. This is great in a sense that you must have expanded a lot of time effectively to form an amazing friendship over the years. It's "bad" in the sense that it prohibits a relationship with her. If this is how it is, you should probably move on and respect how she feels about you, since there usually isn't a lot you can do to change it, without taking a significant risk of things getting messy.

In any case, it's time to let it go. Be with someone else. You should still be friends with that girl, though, or you can be like her brother whatever. Sounds like you two have a really good friendship, would be a shame to throw that away.
You're forgetting the main reason, that she doesn't see him as an acceptable sexual partner in general, which isn't solely a physical affair. I.E. you're good enough to be a friend but you don't have the charactristics to be her partner.

Fun fact: women in general only go for the men in the top 25% or so (I forgot what the exact number was) in the hierarchy of sexual attractiveness. For example, you have twice as many female ancestors as male, because far less men reproduce compared to women.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

You're forgetting the main reason, that she doesn't see him as an acceptable sexual partner in general, which isn't solely a physical affair. I.E. you're good enough to be a friend but you don't have the charactristics to be her partner.
fair enough, added
clover
why are u trying to get in a relationship ur literally 12
Railey2

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

i thought he was just memeing around with that on his profile page. Guy is probably like 16 or something, he doesn't write like you'd expect a 12 year old to write.
Rurree

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

it's normal in the philippines (coming from someone who had his first relationship at 12 lmao)
Kondou-Shinichi
wrong forum
ColdTooth
Find a gay partner.
Endaris
This is by far the best post by ColdTooth containing the word "gay" within the last months.
Serraionga
Find a spaghetti partner.
Cahyono29
that's why waifu is better
kai99
i want p o u t i n e
ColdTooth
good night kai
Topic Starter
Milkteaism
fair enough . . . maybe i should try to move on. thanks anyway owo
show more