forum

[resolved] My songs are being deleted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ScopexHD
Most of my songs in osu are being deleted meanwhile, it says that some of my songs are corrupted it will take it in a while.. how to make my songs in osu back again? Before it corrupted .. I explain what happen before , I played osu with no internet for like 3-4 days no internet streak then when I got the internet, It songs are being corrupted.. Should I wait for the osu fix the corrupted songs( is it really like that?) or It needs some administer or staff to fix this? :( :?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
Group your song list by none and sort by Artist or Name then delete any beatmaps at the top of the list with no data (i.e no name, artist, music, etc).

Then, close osu! and navigate to your installation folder. Move the osu!.db file out of the folder and restart osu!
Topic Starter
ScopexHD
what do you mean restart my osu? please be specific like reopen or reinstall?
Topic Starter
ScopexHD
Also about the grouping i don't understand it very well.
Venix
You have grouping in top right corner in song menu.

Also, restart = close and open again
Death

ScopexHD wrote:

what do you mean restart my osu? please be specific like reopen or reinstall?
Make sure you have osu! closed when you move the file out of the folder, and then reopen it when you are done.

ScopexHD wrote:

Also about the grouping i don't understand it very well.
Group by Nothing and Sort by Artist, or name at the top right of the song selection screen. Scroll to the top of the list and delete any maps that have no data.
Topic Starter
ScopexHD
Thanks for your help, the osu! of mine is now fixed! Thanks for the help of repair Osu! application
SmoothChan
i dont have a file called osu!.db