posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Hanss

Tofu1222 wrote:

Recheck.

[Achromatic]
  1. 00:44:147 (44147|0,44304|0,44461|0,44618|0,44775|0) - Maybe you can rearrange this part to avoid this stack? - Fixed
  2. 00:49:645 (49645|2) - I think this LN should be splited into two cuz they represent different melody sounds. - Fixed
  3. 00:59:697 (59697|0) - Same as above. - Fixed

Not really spot any other problems. Check these first and I guess this diff should be good to go. ;)
Shima Rin
Rechecked and top diff is quite well polished. Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Hanss

Tofu1222 wrote:

(´・ω・`)
Crumpey

Tofu1222 wrote:

i think this rebubble is incredibly hasty, expecially because of how... questionable the top difficulty is.

Some of the mods that have been posted have either been shoved to the side or straight out ignored and i really thing as a mapper you really should go back and read the mods and think about what people are asking you to do before you respond.

From what ive seen in discord talking to you and others who have also spoken to you, you seem incredibly reluctant to change even when its clearly beneficial.

Error's mod

error_exe777 wrote:

well this is not how i would go about this map honestly.

okay its hard to make objective points with this map since im basically contradicting your mapping style but i thought id say something after i heard concerns from a couple people.

m o s t of the map is charted with vocal or guitar over the drums. and quite frankly i feel that they have all blocked you from creating any sort of interesting patterns or concepts and instead its just a blur of LNs which seriously aren't nice to play. there is tons of strain and pressure behind them and it really ruins the experience from a playing point of view. from a mappers view, it doesnt give any emphasis towards the drums, which in this song are prominent throughout the song and since you prioritised (by the looks of it) the guitar, vocals etc it takes away that kind of emphasis or feeling that the drums give off during the song.

oh god and kiai. ah kiai. if this didnt exist i wouldn't make this post but here i am. my god kiai is an absolute state. since you again charted vocals AND another synth sound thing it takes this feeling of lost emphasis to a whole new extent. it feels extremely overmapped to the point where it feels like an attempt at something cool but instead is a mess of LNs that contradicts the music. the song itself is very sharp and in a way sophisticated and by charting LNs it completely goes against what the song is trying to convey. if it was another keymode it would be less of a pain to play and chart but since its 4k you're stuck with the mess that is this section.

the whole kiai is also very sudden and in a way shocking after the whole note spams at 00:36:294 - to 00:46:032 - . you would kind of expect more notes but i guess this is fine.

take a look at ash's diff, specifically kiai. its pretty much exactly how i would map this, and if these concepts were applied to higher diffs, it would work perfectly.

now this was a pretty subjective argument, since i disagree with how you've mapped the song as a whole, rather than sections within the map. im not asking you to change anything since its your mapping style and you're allowed to have that, i just feel in this instance it gets in the way of what the song is trying to portray/convey. if you were open to changes (which i doubt since its bubbled and blocko is on the way) i recommend you chart the drums over all else within the map. it would show the song (imo) alot better than it is now, since there will be more emphasis on the more prominent sounds which is essentially a basic osu mania principle.

here's a mod bc i found some stuff

[top diff]

i have to say it is pretty well polished.

00:06:294 (6294|1,6372|2,6451|1,6608|2,6686|1,6765|2,7079|3,7158|1,7236|3,7707|0,7786|3,7864|0,8100|3,8179|1,8257|3) - this whole section is infested with some weird trills which kinda make it awkward to play and hinders flow slightly. if its intended then go ahead but i personally would prefer rolls or bursts rather than trills because they are more comfortable to play

00:10:535 (10535|1) - like umo said, this should end 1/4 earlier but its up to you really, since it would flow better as 1/2

00:11:948 (11948|0,12184|0) - this LN shield here makes no sense to me since it only makes it cancer to play and doesnt give any chart benefits or whatever. a simple solution is to CTRL+H these 00:12:184 (12184|0,12262|3) -

00:33:624 - triple for cymbal, right? or a quad like at 00:38:493 -

01:00:011 (60011|3,60090|2,60168|0,60247|3,60325|0) - these need to trill like at 00:49:959 (49959|3,50037|0,50116|3,50194|0,50273|3) -

nothing here was meant to be rude. if i came across as rude then i apologise.

btw alluka doesnt appear until one of the later arcs in hxh and the song is from the first arc so pls change bg kthx

This mod inparticular expresses concerns with the map, most prominently the play-ability of the song during the kiai time which had some very valid points that absolutely could of been resolved or reasoned against.
Instead from all i can gather theres reluctance to change, or even consider change.

I feel this map still has a ton of room for discussion and think its way to early to result in a bubble, i feel more selfmodding / mods from other modders should be gathered to assist this map in becoming the best it can be.

TO CLARIFY ; Im not making this post to be an ass, im making this to help have this map be the best it can be, especially since its clear your going for ranked.
I'm looking forward to your response on errors mod as i think that was heavily overlooked.

I wish you luck on furthering this map, its got alot of potential, but i dont think its quite ready yet.

~Crumpey
Topic Starter
Hanss

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

Tofu1222 wrote:

i think this rebubble is incredibly hasty, expecially because of how... questionable the top difficulty is. - Yikes

Some of the mods that have been posted have either been shoved to the side or straight out ignored and i really thing as a mapper you really should go back and read the mods and think about what people are asking you to do before you respond. - Find one that has been completely shoved to the side and come back to me, thanks.

From what ive seen in discord talking to you and others who have also spoken to you, you seem incredibly reluctant to change even when its clearly beneficial.
"Reluctant" lol error is literally the only person you are referring to (which wasn't ignored). So stop with the baseless accusations lmfao

Pics 1
Useless pics

Error's mod

error_exe777 wrote:

well this is not how i would go about this map honestly.

okay its hard to make objective points with this map since im basically contradicting your mapping style but i thought id say something after i heard concerns from a couple people.

m o s t of the map is charted with vocal or guitar over the drums. and quite frankly i feel that they have all blocked you from creating any sort of interesting patterns or concepts and instead its just a blur of LNs which seriously aren't nice to play. there is tons of strain and pressure behind them and it really ruins the experience from a playing point of view. from a mappers view, it doesnt give any emphasis towards the drums, which in this song are prominent throughout the song and since you prioritised (by the looks of it) the guitar, vocals etc it takes away that kind of emphasis or feeling that the drums give off during the song.

oh god and kiai. ah kiai. if this didnt exist i wouldn't make this post but here i am. my god kiai is an absolute state. since you again charted vocals AND another synth sound thing it takes this feeling of lost emphasis to a whole new extent. it feels extremely overmapped to the point where it feels like an attempt at something cool but instead is a mess of LNs that contradicts the music. the song itself is very sharp and in a way sophisticated and by charting LNs it completely goes against what the song is trying to convey. if it was another keymode it would be less of a pain to play and chart but since its 4k you're stuck with the mess that is this section.

the whole kiai is also very sudden and in a way shocking after the whole note spams at 00:36:294 - to 00:46:032 - . you would kind of expect more notes but i guess this is fine.

take a look at ash's diff, specifically kiai. its pretty much exactly how i would map this, and if these concepts were applied to higher diffs, it would work perfectly.

now this was a pretty subjective argument, since i disagree with how you've mapped the song as a whole, rather than sections within the map. im not asking you to change anything since its your mapping style and you're allowed to have that, i just feel in this instance it gets in the way of what the song is trying to portray/convey. if you were open to changes (which i doubt since its bubbled and blocko is on the way) i recommend you chart the drums over all else within the map. it would show the song (imo) alot better than it is now, since there will be more emphasis on the more prominent sounds which is essentially a basic osu mania principle.

here's a mod bc i found some stuff

[top diff]

i have to say it is pretty well polished.

00:06:294 (6294|1,6372|2,6451|1,6608|2,6686|1,6765|2,7079|3,7158|1,7236|3,7707|0,7786|3,7864|0,8100|3,8179|1,8257|3) - this whole section is infested with some weird trills which kinda make it awkward to play and hinders flow slightly. if its intended then go ahead but i personally would prefer rolls or bursts rather than trills because they are more comfortable to play

00:10:535 (10535|1) - like umo said, this should end 1/4 earlier but its up to you really, since it would flow better as 1/2

00:11:948 (11948|0,12184|0) - this LN shield here makes no sense to me since it only makes it cancer to play and doesnt give any chart benefits or whatever. a simple solution is to CTRL+H these 00:12:184 (12184|0,12262|3) -

00:33:624 - triple for cymbal, right? or a quad like at 00:38:493 -

01:00:011 (60011|3,60090|2,60168|0,60247|3,60325|0) - these need to trill like at 00:49:959 (49959|3,50037|0,50116|3,50194|0,50273|3) -

nothing here was meant to be rude. if i came across as rude then i apologise.

btw alluka doesnt appear until one of the later arcs in hxh and the song is from the first arc so pls change bg kthx

This mod inparticular expresses concerns with the map, most prominently the play-ability of the song during the kiai time which had some very valid points that absolutely could of been resolved or reasoned against.
Instead from all i can gather theres reluctance to change, or even consider change.
You blind my dude?

Me memeing for the most part, oh my lord! Sorry! (referring to "Pics 2" box)

I feel this map still has a ton of room for discussion and think its way to early to result in a bubble, i feel more selfmodding / mods from other modders should be gathered to assist this map in becoming the best it can be. - Thanks for your opinion, how about you mod it then

TO CLARIFY ; Im not making this post to be an ass (I'll be nice and not resort to screenshots lmao), im making this to help have this map be the best it can be, especially since its clear your going for ranked.
I'm looking forward to your response on errors mod as i think that was heavily overlooked.
"Heavily overlooked", once again are you blind? lmfao

I wish you luck on furthering this map, its got alot of potential, but i dont think its quite ready yet. Thanks

~Crumpey

Said "scummy" then edited it lol, it's fine if you want to look at little more mature in the public eye though c:
The picture above is referring to me editing the post in error's mod. The self mod and rebubble modding was done after error's post was already out and the edit (which was me toning my response further after the recent mods done by myself and tofu) was done before CrumpetFiddlers post lol..
try being more perceptive before you bag on someone my dude :)
DDMythical
hanss stop being a fucking tool
DDMythical
no seriously why do i have to come in and settle this
DDMythical
Yes this chart is entirely fine -- anyone saying its unpolished is weird; I don't know whats wrong with this in the slightest
error_exe777
oh you know what you are being an absolute fucking asshole.

your replies to mine and crumpets concerns have been condescending and very passive aggressive. we have said our concerns about the map in a relatively civil way and you've just replied like you don't give a shit about your own map. seriously, stop acting like you are above us because that is seriously the vibe you're giving off.

i'm really not happy with any of your replies. they dont help with trying to improve your own map let alone help us try to help you, or even just understand the map some more. everything you have said it just treated like trash and thrown away before we can act. now i beg that you grow up and reply to the concerns placed in front of you properly instead of reply with something like "are you blind? lmfao". this shit is just rude and immature.

all i ask is that you reply properly, actually acknowledging what crumpet is trying to say.

edit: ok i was angry and i apoligised so nobody smite me for this smh
DDMythical
also just to note before i get fucking silenced again

-- errors reaction to this is perfectly justified no matter what you think on his initial statement

editing posts after they have responded is scummy

like objectively scummy

these replies are cunty and obnoxious and before anyone says "well dd thats ironic coming from you" the difference is i actually give logical solutions and conclusions to my points

the chart is fine your reaction isnt

stop being a tool
DDMythical
also bonus points for pming me and asking me to go at this kid like i'm some sort of fucking cannon to use

that actually irritated me

-- i'm quadposting now fucking deal with it
lemonguy
"yikes my forums aint too lit rn"
Topic Starter
Hanss

error_exe777 wrote:

oh you know what you are being an absolute fucking asshole.

your replies to mine and crumpets concerns have been condescending and very passive aggressive. we have said our concerns about the map in a relatively civil way and you've just replied like you don't give a shit about your own map. seriously, stop acting like you are above us because that is seriously the vibe you're giving off.

i'm really not happy with any of your replies. they dont help with trying to improve your own map let alone help us try to help you, or even just understand the map some more. everything you have said it just treated like trash and thrown away before we can act. now i beg that you grow up and reply to the concerns placed in front of you properly instead of reply with something like "are you blind? lmfao". this shit is just rude and immature.

all i ask is that you reply properly, actually acknowledging what crumpet is trying to say.

Reciprocate what's given to me, have a nice one dude
Topic Starter
Hanss

DDMythical wrote:

im 15

-- i'm quadposting now fucking deal with it
DDMythical
YIKES.

MY FORUMS AIN'T TOO LIT RIGHT NOW
Toaph Daddy
Ok so I'm gonna make a response to some of the complaints that have been noted in recent posts, and while this isn't concerning my difficulty (which is pretty weird since I utilized a pretty similar mapping style and should probably be getting hit with some complaints too, which will probably bring me to one of the points I'll be making). Don't know if any of what I'm saying will really matter, or if I am articulating any of this properly, but I'll try.

The biggest problem with the map that I'm seeing people complain about is the kiai.

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

error_exe777 wrote:

I'll take error_exe's statement first in which he makes the claim that by using LNs to represent the vocals and synth instead of going with regular notes for drums instead it takes away from the overall "sharpness" of the song. Lets say we take this into account, get rid of LNs, and replace it with some basic ass chords. There likely wouldn't be any more complicated rhythm than there already is, and would be arguably far more boring and unrepresentative of the "sharpness" that you think the LNs are taking away from it. Not only that, but the LNs, to me, help convey the sounds being played in the music much better than the simple chords would be able to.

Now for the fact that its a mess and unplayable in the kiai. This shouldn't be a complaint, honestly. A map being hard and uncomfortable to play isn't a reason to go against it, especially if the mapping is done in a way that represents the sounds well. This "lack of playability" thing is also an interesting argument to bring up because this might be the reason for something I mentioned earlier: no one is talking about my difficulty's use of LNs and how its not as sharp because of it or w/e. Obviously my difficulty is more playable/easier, since its supposed to be the hard and not the insane, and trying to nerf Achromatic's kiai section to a point where it is "playable" will likely ruin the difficulty spread, making the kiai's of two maps that are supposed to be noticeably different in difficulty rather similar. There was a comment about Ash's diff and how it was mapped "exactly how [error_exe] would map it." This kind of argument, with respect to the spread in general, isn't really particularly valid either I'd like to say. It is something to note, since it doesn't exactly line up with the mapping styles of the two difficulties above it, but we've already discussed that the LNs are making it less playable/more uncomfortable, and throwing those into a normal difficulty map would cause problems on its own.

Now then, there was also a statement that using LNs forces Noxus to avoid interesting/creative patterning, but im not quite sure how getting rid of LNs would, in any way, result in more creative/interesting patterns. Its all going to be basically the same rhythms and what not, so making the LNs should give way for more interesting patterns, not less. I would even argue that (going back to the comment about Ash's difficulty) mapping the kiai like that would be really boring and same-y.

For what I saw these were the main arguments, though I did just skim over the mods, so if there was anything I got wrong about the suggestions, I'm open to be wrong about it. This is just my opinion about the map and the style used, nothing is definitive. I just wanted to put my opinion out there and defend what I think is a map that is fine.
I'll finish off by saying (like everyone else) that I'm not trying to be aggressive or angry with anyone or say that they're stupid, just trying to keep a map from being torn apart and reduced to something really basic because of a lack of playability or uncomfortable patterns
Topic Starter
Hanss

TheToaphster wrote:

Ok so I'm gonna make a response to some of the complaints that have been noted in recent posts, and while this isn't concerning my difficulty (which is pretty weird since I utilized a pretty similar mapping style and should probably be getting hit with some complaints too, which will probably bring me to one of the points I'll be making). Don't know if any of what I'm saying will really matter, or if I am articulating any of this properly, but I'll try.

The biggest problem with the map that I'm seeing people complain about is the kiai.

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

error_exe777 wrote:

I'll take error_exe's statement first in which he makes the claim that by using LNs to represent the vocals and synth instead of going with regular notes for drums instead it takes away from the overall "sharpness" of the song. Lets say we take this into account, get rid of LNs, and replace it with some basic ass chords. There likely wouldn't be any more complicated rhythm than there already is, and would be arguably far more boring and unrepresentative of the "sharpness" that you think the LNs are taking away from it. Not only that, but the LNs, to me, help convey the sounds being played in the music much better than the simple chords would be able to.

Now for the fact that its a mess and unplayable in the kiai. This shouldn't be a complaint, honestly. A map being hard and uncomfortable to play isn't a reason to go against it, especially if the mapping is done in a way that represents the sounds well. This "lack of playability" thing is also an interesting argument to bring up because this might be the reason for something I mentioned earlier: no one is talking about my difficulty's use of LNs and how its not as sharp because of it or w/e. Obviously my difficulty is more playable/easier, since its supposed to be the hard and not the insane, and trying to nerf Achromatic's kiai section to a point where it is "playable" will likely ruin the difficulty spread, making the kiai's of two maps that are supposed to be noticeably different in difficulty rather similar. There was a comment about Ash's diff and how it was mapped "exactly how [error_exe] would map it." This kind of argument, with respect to the spread in general, isn't really particularly valid either I'd like to say. It is something to note, since it doesn't exactly line up with the mapping styles of the two difficulties above it, but we've already discussed that the LNs are making it less playable/more uncomfortable, and throwing those into a normal difficulty map would cause problems on its own.

Now then, there was also a statement that using LNs forces Noxus to avoid interesting/creative patterning, but im not quite sure how getting rid of LNs would, in any way, result in more creative/interesting patterns. Its all going to be basically the same rhythms and what not, so making the LNs should give way for more interesting patterns, not less. I would even argue that (going back to the comment about Ash's difficulty) mapping the kiai like that would be really boring and same-y.

For what I saw these were the main arguments, though I did just skim over the mods, so if there was anything I got wrong about the suggestions, I'm open to be wrong about it. This is just my opinion about the map and the style used, nothing is definitive. I just wanted to put my opinion out there and defend what I think is a map that is fine.
I'll finish off by saying (like everyone else) that I'm not trying to be aggressive or angry with anyone or say that they're stupid, just trying to keep a map from being torn apart and reduced to something really basic because of a lack of playability or uncomfortable patterns

daddy toaph
-mint-
though i disagree with some patterns, the map generally follows the same concepts consistently - i do have a few small concerns, however. i'm aware that some patterns are likely intentional but these are just clarifications mostly

1. synth LNs don't distinguish between the shorter and longer synth sounds
2. end of vocal LNs not snapping to the end of the particular sound, rather, snapping to the beginning of the next vocal sound
3. 00:11:948 (11948|0,12105|1) - the second sound clearly starts on the blue tick. i understand it's mapped as a regular note there but in toaph's diff, that sound is not mapped.
4. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9902542 achromatic | toaph's hard - is this intentional??
5. 00:57:184 (57184|1,57341|3,57498|1,57655|3,57812|1,57969|3,58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - and 00:59:383 (59383|1,59540|2,59697|1,59854|2) - is there a reason for them to be mapped like this?

overall good map, i actually enjoyed the kiai aside from the fact that some of the LNs didn't really end when i expected them to haha

have a star ig, cant really do much else lol
error_exe777
Oh thank god

Thank you for the justification toaph. That was all I wanted. I’m stepping out now since I’m happy with the turnout

Good luck with the map
Toaph Daddy

qqqant wrote:

though i disagree with some patterns, the map generally follows the same concepts consistently - i do have a few small concerns, however. i'm aware that some patterns are likely intentional but these are just clarifications mostly

1. synth LNs don't distinguish between the shorter and longer synth sounds not exactly sure what you mean by this, but after checking through the maps, there are a few synth sounds that are over/underextended (at least in Noxus' diff, and probably also mine but I just skimmed through the maps), though I'll let him sort that out if he wants to change it.
2. end of vocal LNs not snapping to the end of the particular sound, rather, snapping to the beginning of the next vocal sound most of the time I think the vocals in the song transition like they are connected anyways, so having the LNs stretch to the next vocal sound usually isn't too much of a problem. Again, will let Noxus respond to this regarding his own map if he would like to
3. 00:11:948 (11948|0,12105|1) - the second sound clearly starts on the blue tick. i understand it's mapped as a regular note there but in toaph's diff, that sound is not mapped. this one I can respond to, and I stated something like this in one of the earlier mods, but since its a HD, I tried to avoid any triplet patterns like that while holding LNs to avoid any bursts with LN that might be seen as a diff spike. Not sure if its worth changing but I'd likely have to work with the rest of the map and add in triplets like that throughout if I changed it
4. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9902542 achromatic | toaph's hard - is this intentional?? no idea, should probably let Noxus handle this one
5. 00:57:184 (57184|1,57341|3,57498|1,57655|3,57812|1,57969|3,58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - and 00:59:383 (59383|1,59540|2,59697|1,59854|2) - is there a reason for them to be mapped like this? Another thing Noxus would look at, but I think it might just be something he overlooked.
Not that its too big of a problem but we'll wait to see his response when he finds it

overall good map, i actually enjoyed the kiai aside from the fact that some of the LNs didn't really end when i expected them to haha
I'm sure Noxus will be glad to hear that, thanks for the suggestions! now we just wait for him to make his own response to this lol

Shima Rin
At least things are going in a good direction. I hope more concensus can be reached.
-mint-

Tofu1222 wrote:

At least things are going in a good direction. I hope more concensus can be reached.
^
Topic Starter
Hanss

qqqant wrote:

1. synth LNs don't distinguish between the shorter and longer synth sounds- I'm not too sure what you mean by this

2. end of vocal LNs not snapping to the end of the particular sound, rather, snapping to the beginning of the next vocal sound - This isn't specific enough either :/

3. 00:11:948 (11948|0,12105|1) - the second sound clearly starts on the blue tick. i understand it's mapped as a regular note there but in toaph's diff, that sound is not mapped. - Seems Toaph already explained it

4. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9902542 achromatic | toaph's hard - is this intentional?? - No

5. 00:57:184 (57184|1,57341|3,57498|1,57655|3,57812|1,57969|3,58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - and 00:59:383 (59383|1,59540|2,59697|1,59854|2) - is there a reason for them to be mapped like this? - Trying to give both hands a fair amount of balance without making the LNs terribly awkward

Thank you so much! If you can clarify your first and second point a bit further, I'll make sure I can answer a bit better :/ sorry about that
-mint-

Noxus wrote:

qqqant wrote:

1. synth LNs don't distinguish between the shorter and longer synth sounds- I'm not too sure what you mean by this here's some examples, these sounds 00:10:535 (10535|1,10849|0) - are clearly shorter than this one 00:10:692 (10692|3) - and these are also noticeably short 00:12:419 (12419|3,12577|0,12734|3,12891|1) - however, they're all the same length. that's the point i was trying to make, and i was seeing if you were meaning not to distinguish them

2. end of vocal LNs not snapping to the end of the particular sound, rather, snapping to the beginning of the next vocal sound - This isn't specific enough either :/ 00:26:713 (26713|2,27184|3,27498|2,27812|1,28126|0) - the vocal sounds are bout 1/2-3/4 the length of these LNs, likely intentional but (in my opinion) it would be better to make them shorter to more accurately portray the vocals?

3. 00:11:948 (11948|0,12105|1) - the second sound clearly starts on the blue tick. i understand it's mapped as a regular note there but in toaph's diff, that sound is not mapped. - Seems Toaph already explained it i slowed this down to 25% speed and it just doesn't make sense to me. toaph says he "tried to avoid any triplet patterns like that while holding LNs to avoid any bursts with LN that might be seen as a diff spike"
but the sound is very clear that it's on the blue tick and the difficulty wouldn't change very much in the hard diff.
Litharrale
wheres the hitnormal
Asherz007

Litharrale wrote:

wheres the hitnormal
There isn't one. Don't kill us. (Using the default)

Buuuuuuuuuut if you really think we need to force the default hitnormal (I wasn't the one who provided the samples lol) here it is. https://puu.sh/ySEEh.wav

Sending Noxus a little hitsound patch since a couple of things went wrong since I last saw the map.
Toaph Daddy

qqqant wrote:

3. 00:11:948 (11948|0,12105|1) - the second sound clearly starts on the blue tick. i understand it's mapped as a regular note there but in toaph's diff, that sound is not mapped. - Seems Toaph already explained it i slowed this down to 25% speed and it just doesn't make sense to me. toaph says he "tried to avoid any triplet patterns like that while holding LNs to avoid any bursts with LN that might be seen as a diff spike"
but the sound is very clear that it's on the blue tick and the difficulty wouldn't change very much in the hard diff.
So I'm listening to the sound in the editor, and I'm not sure what sound you are referring to. If it is the synth you are saying starts on a blue tick,
I don't know if that is valid, since at full speed the synth is starting on the red tick, though I can see what you're saying in terms of it seeming like it might be starting on blue. The sound not only sounds to me like it starts on red, but with respect to the song, the sound is meant to be on that red tick, and changing the position of the note based a very minor property of the synth sound itself would probably be weird, especially when players try to time it right
Topic Starter
Hanss

qqqant wrote:

1. synth LNs don't distinguish between the shorter and longer synth sounds- I'm not too sure what you mean by this here's some examples, these sounds 00:10:535 (10535|1,10849|0) - are clearly shorter than this one 00:10:692 (10692|3) - and these are also noticeably short 00:12:419 (12419|3,12577|0,12734|3,12891|1) - however, they're all the same length. that's the point i was trying to make, and i was seeing if you were meaning not to distinguish them

Yeah I'm not trying to distinguish them, I think keeping them at that length is justifiable and I would like to keep a constant flow and no weird minor interruptions

2. end of vocal LNs not snapping to the end of the particular sound, rather, snapping to the beginning of the next vocal sound - This isn't specific enough either :/ 00:26:713 (26713|2,27184|3,27498|2,27812|1,28126|0) - the vocal sounds are bout 1/2-3/4 the length of these LNs, likely intentional but (in my opinion) it would be better to make them shorter to more accurately portray the vocals? - Fixed, thanks for pointing that out c:

- Toaph left you a response above this post, check it out (: thanks for the feedback
Topic Starter
Hanss
Broke bubble because hitsounds were not optimized (which asherz fixed), did one last thorough self mod and put in a suggestion from qqqant and added in soft-hitnormal in the song folder as requested by Litharrale. Also changed the source from "HUNTER X HUNTER" to "HUNTER×HUNTER" as requested by multiple meta data checkers from the meta data discord server. Thanks all for your help!
Shima Rin
Why not give it a go when these minor issues are all fixed :D
Blocko
IRC with Noxus
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: lol
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: im back
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size)]
2018-01-03 22:41 Blocko: i'll start checking once you have a 500pp 7k mania score
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: uh
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: what
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: ur a meanie
2018-01-03 22:44 Blocko: ok so first thing if my suggestions are unclear
2018-01-03 22:44 Blocko: it's probably because im a little sleepy
2018-01-03 22:47 Blocko: 00:08:964 (8964|3,8964|2,9043|1,9043|0,9121|3,9200|1,9278|2,9357|0,9435|2,9435|3,9514|0,9514|1,9592|2,9671|3) - i think you can flip this whole pattern horizontally so this isn't as demanding for the right hand
2018-01-03 22:47 Blocko: only slightly
2018-01-03 22:47 Noxus: wdym horizontally
2018-01-03 22:48 Blocko: ctrl + h?
2018-01-03 22:48 Blocko: you just flip the pattern, sort of like a mirror version of it
2018-01-03 22:49 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:49 Blocko: oh did you also avoid that minijack too
2018-01-03 22:49 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 22:49 Blocko: coolies
2018-01-03 22:50 Blocko: 00:10:535 (10535|1,10692|3) - could make this little thing pitch relevant by having both notes be at the same column on 3
2018-01-03 22:51 Blocko: though if you want that you'll have to adjust the first ln there
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: i did
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: ur good
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: made it end on the blue tick
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: actually uhh did you have pitch relevance in mind while mapping this
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: sometimes
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: lol
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: cuz if you do i can offer to be a bit more strict with it if it helps
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: '_>'
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: nah
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: dont be strict with PR
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: i wasnt aiming for it
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: alright then
2018-01-03 22:54 Blocko: 00:12:419 (12419|0) - feels like it'd play better if you move this on 3
2018-01-03 22:54 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:55 Blocko: 00:16:346 (16346|3,16346|0) - ctrl + h, ln after this has a different pitch
2018-01-03 22:55 Noxus: Fixed
2018-01-03 22:57 Blocko: 00:18:702 (18702|0) - feels like you could move this to col 3 if you wanna put more emphasis on the pitch
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: owob
2018-01-03 22:58 Blocko: o did u do it
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: good point
2018-01-03 22:58 Blocko: nice
2018-01-03 22:59 Blocko: 00:21:058 (21058|2,21844|0) - you could turn these into jumps, i feel they're strong enough for it
2018-01-03 23:00 Noxus: 00:21:844 (21844|0) -
2018-01-03 23:00 Noxus: put jumps there too
2018-01-03 23:00 Blocko: yeah i hl'd that note too
2018-01-03 23:02 Blocko: 00:28:755 (28755|2,28833|1,28912|2) - ctrl + h so it's a little easier (to me) to read and play through
2018-01-03 23:03 Noxus: nah im gonna leave that the same
2018-01-03 23:03 Noxus: that feels too uncomfy imo
2018-01-03 23:03 Blocko: mmm alright then
2018-01-03 23:04 Blocko: 00:34:880 (34880|1,35037|3) - move to 3, 2, same-ish reason as above and so it's less straining on the right
2018-01-03 23:05 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:06 Blocko: 00:48:074 (48074|3,48231|1,48388|2,48545|1) - i feel you could have these as LNs, just like what you have on a similar section (00:58:126 (58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - )
2018-01-03 23:07 Blocko: change them into LNs (and try and make it nice to play through along the way) if you agree
2018-01-03 23:07 Blocko: (like share reply if you agree)
2018-01-03 23:08 Noxus: idk
2018-01-03 23:08 Noxus: id really rather not disturb the kiai too much at all
2018-01-03 23:09 Noxus: honestly cause i dont have an idea of what to change that to atm
2018-01-03 23:09 Noxus: for it to be comfy
2018-01-03 23:10 Blocko: hmm
2018-01-03 23:10 Blocko: could also turn these into regular notes 00:58:126 (58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - for the sake of consistency
2018-01-03 23:11 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:14 Blocko: 01:07:707 - rearrange that part to [https://puu.sh/yTQyp/85cc6d01de.jpg something like this very small image] if you want to highlight PR
2018-01-03 23:14 Blocko: voice PR*
2018-01-03 23:15 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:15 Noxus: good call
2018-01-03 23:16 Blocko: i guess that's kinda it for your stuff
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: toaph gave me permission
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: to make changes to his diff
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: so go for it
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: oooh nice
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: that makes it easier
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437935 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Toaph's Hard]]
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: what about ash?
2018-01-03 23:18 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:18 Blocko: that makes it a lot easier
2018-01-03 23:19 Blocko: 00:13:205 (13205|1,13205|2,13205|0) - turn this into a jump instead of a hand for pattern consistency (everything else in this part only has a jump for the snare)
2018-01-03 23:20 Blocko: except 00:20:744 (20744|1,20744|3,20744|2) - i suppose
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: change that too??
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: well
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: only if it feels best to you
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: i threw that in here just in case
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: nah
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: im gonna change it to a jump
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: alrighty
2018-01-03 23:22 Blocko: 00:25:927 (25927|2) - this is a good place to have a hand '_>'
2018-01-03 23:22 Blocko: or jump since this one is also a jump 00:28:440 (28440|0,28440|1) -
2018-01-03 23:23 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: made it a jump
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: since no snare note
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: to really amplify it all that much
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: cool
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: 00:49:959 (49959|2) - move to 1 for hand balance
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: 00:51:215 (51215|2) - could make this a jump
2018-01-03 23:25 Blocko: 01:00:011 (60011|2,60325|0) - rearrange to 1,2 for hand balance
2018-01-03 23:26 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:26 Blocko: guess that's also it for toaph
2018-01-03 23:26 Noxus: ight
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437931 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Ash's Normal]]
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: everything looks cool
2018-01-03 23:29 Noxus: in ash's diff?
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: ye
2018-01-03 23:29 Noxus: ight cool
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: though i wanna know why he has these patterns in place 00:09:435 (9435|0,9514|1,9906|2,9985|1) -
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: instead of a 1/2 ln stream
2018-01-03 23:30 Noxus: i actually like that
2018-01-03 23:30 Noxus: id leave it regardless tbh
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: oh wait i think it's for the deeper pedals
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: hm hm
2018-01-03 23:31 Blocko: i find it an odd choice of layering but it fits fine lol
2018-01-03 23:37 Noxus: so is that is for modding?
2018-01-03 23:37 Blocko: that's it
2018-01-03 23:37 Blocko: you're good
2018-01-03 23:38 Blocko: you can update then i'll do a quick run through to make sure everything is o_k
2018-01-03 23:38 Noxus: updated
2018-01-03 23:39 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437935 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Toaph's Hard]]
2018-01-03 23:40 Blocko: 00:50:587 (50587|1,50587|2,50587|3) - was this supposed to be a hand or a jump
2018-01-03 23:40 Noxus: jump
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: wait that didnt update wtf
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: my b
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: '_>"
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: fixed lmao
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: not done yet
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: 00:12:734 (12734|3,13205|0) - move to 1, 2 for hand balance?
2018-01-03 23:42 Noxus: okie
2018-01-03 23:42 Noxus: good catch actually
2018-01-03 23:42 Blocko: nice
2018-01-03 23:43 Blocko: 00:17:760 (17760|0,18074|3,18231|0) - rearrange to 4,1,3, same reason
2018-01-03 23:44 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:44 Blocko: oookay aaaand moving on to
2018-01-03 23:44 Blocko: your diff
2018-01-03 23:45 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Achromatic]]
2018-01-03 23:45 Blocko: 00:08:964 (8964|0,9043|1,9121|3,9121|2,9200|0,9200|1,9278|3,9357|1,9435|2,9514|0,9592|2,9592|3,9671|0,9671|1) - did you also flip this vertically
2018-01-03 23:45 Noxus: you told me to crtl h
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: so thats what i did 'w'
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: ctrl + h flips patterns horizontally
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: ctrl + j flips it vertically
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: oh wait
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: uhh
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: okie fixed
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: lol im retarded
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: noice
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: thought that was odd, usually you had jumps on the deeper sounding pedals
2018-01-03 23:48 Blocko: 00:58:597 - add a note here to increase impact with the drum crash (also for consistency with 00:48:545 - )
2018-01-03 23:48 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:49 Blocko: uhh update again
2018-01-03 23:49 Noxus: updated
2018-01-03 23:51 Blocko: hitsounds look good
2018-01-03 23:51 Blocko: aimod looks good
2018-01-03 23:52 Noxus: 'w'
2018-01-03 23:53 Blocko: gimme 3 minutes
2018-01-03 23:53 Noxus: okie
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: oh i found one more thing
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: (this always happens sorry)
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Achromatic]]
2018-01-03 23:57 Noxus: ur good lmao
2018-01-03 23:57 Blocko: 00:22:393 (22393|3,22550|1,23179|3) - add whistle hitsounds
2018-01-03 23:58 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: 01:07:236 (67236|1,67236|2) - if you'd like, you could turn this into a hand
2018-01-03 23:59 Noxus: hand LN?
2018-01-03 23:59 Noxus: or just add a regular note
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: that works too
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: your choice
2018-01-04 00:00 Blocko: though hand ln for aesthetics
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: did hand LN
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: lmao
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: right
2018-01-04 00:00 Blocko: updaaaate (might be the last
2018-01-04 00:01 Noxus: updated
Made some general clean-ups and polished some patterns, seems ready to go.

(please chart 7K)
Topic Starter
Hanss

Blocko wrote:

IRC with Noxus
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: lol
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: im back
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size)]
2018-01-03 22:41 Blocko: i'll start checking once you have a 500pp 7k mania score
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: uh
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: what
2018-01-03 22:41 Noxus: ur a meanie
2018-01-03 22:44 Blocko: ok so first thing if my suggestions are unclear
2018-01-03 22:44 Blocko: it's probably because im a little sleepy
2018-01-03 22:47 Blocko: 00:08:964 (8964|3,8964|2,9043|1,9043|0,9121|3,9200|1,9278|2,9357|0,9435|2,9435|3,9514|0,9514|1,9592|2,9671|3) - i think you can flip this whole pattern horizontally so this isn't as demanding for the right hand
2018-01-03 22:47 Blocko: only slightly
2018-01-03 22:47 Noxus: wdym horizontally
2018-01-03 22:48 Blocko: ctrl + h?
2018-01-03 22:48 Blocko: you just flip the pattern, sort of like a mirror version of it
2018-01-03 22:49 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:49 Blocko: oh did you also avoid that minijack too
2018-01-03 22:49 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 22:49 Blocko: coolies
2018-01-03 22:50 Blocko: 00:10:535 (10535|1,10692|3) - could make this little thing pitch relevant by having both notes be at the same column on 3
2018-01-03 22:51 Blocko: though if you want that you'll have to adjust the first ln there
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: i did
2018-01-03 22:51 Noxus: ur good
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: made it end on the blue tick
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: actually uhh did you have pitch relevance in mind while mapping this
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: sometimes
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: lol
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: cuz if you do i can offer to be a bit more strict with it if it helps
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: '_>'
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: nah
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: dont be strict with PR
2018-01-03 22:52 Noxus: i wasnt aiming for it
2018-01-03 22:52 Blocko: alright then
2018-01-03 22:54 Blocko: 00:12:419 (12419|0) - feels like it'd play better if you move this on 3
2018-01-03 22:54 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 22:55 Blocko: 00:16:346 (16346|3,16346|0) - ctrl + h, ln after this has a different pitch
2018-01-03 22:55 Noxus: Fixed
2018-01-03 22:57 Blocko: 00:18:702 (18702|0) - feels like you could move this to col 3 if you wanna put more emphasis on the pitch
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: owob
2018-01-03 22:58 Blocko: o did u do it
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 22:58 Noxus: good point
2018-01-03 22:58 Blocko: nice
2018-01-03 22:59 Blocko: 00:21:058 (21058|2,21844|0) - you could turn these into jumps, i feel they're strong enough for it
2018-01-03 23:00 Noxus: 00:21:844 (21844|0) -
2018-01-03 23:00 Noxus: put jumps there too
2018-01-03 23:00 Blocko: yeah i hl'd that note too
2018-01-03 23:02 Blocko: 00:28:755 (28755|2,28833|1,28912|2) - ctrl + h so it's a little easier (to me) to read and play through
2018-01-03 23:03 Noxus: nah im gonna leave that the same
2018-01-03 23:03 Noxus: that feels too uncomfy imo
2018-01-03 23:03 Blocko: mmm alright then
2018-01-03 23:04 Blocko: 00:34:880 (34880|1,35037|3) - move to 3, 2, same-ish reason as above and so it's less straining on the right
2018-01-03 23:05 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:06 Blocko: 00:48:074 (48074|3,48231|1,48388|2,48545|1) - i feel you could have these as LNs, just like what you have on a similar section (00:58:126 (58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - )
2018-01-03 23:07 Blocko: change them into LNs (and try and make it nice to play through along the way) if you agree
2018-01-03 23:07 Blocko: (like share reply if you agree)
2018-01-03 23:08 Noxus: idk
2018-01-03 23:08 Noxus: id really rather not disturb the kiai too much at all
2018-01-03 23:09 Noxus: honestly cause i dont have an idea of what to change that to atm
2018-01-03 23:09 Noxus: for it to be comfy
2018-01-03 23:10 Blocko: hmm
2018-01-03 23:10 Blocko: could also turn these into regular notes 00:58:126 (58126|1,58283|3,58440|1) - for the sake of consistency
2018-01-03 23:11 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:14 Blocko: 01:07:707 - rearrange that part to [https://puu.sh/yTQyp/85cc6d01de.jpg something like this very small image] if you want to highlight PR
2018-01-03 23:14 Blocko: voice PR*
2018-01-03 23:15 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:15 Noxus: good call
2018-01-03 23:16 Blocko: i guess that's kinda it for your stuff
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: toaph gave me permission
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: to make changes to his diff
2018-01-03 23:17 Noxus: so go for it
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: oooh nice
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: that makes it easier
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437935 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Toaph's Hard]]
2018-01-03 23:17 Blocko: what about ash?
2018-01-03 23:18 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:18 Blocko: that makes it a lot easier
2018-01-03 23:19 Blocko: 00:13:205 (13205|1,13205|2,13205|0) - turn this into a jump instead of a hand for pattern consistency (everything else in this part only has a jump for the snare)
2018-01-03 23:20 Blocko: except 00:20:744 (20744|1,20744|3,20744|2) - i suppose
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: change that too??
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: well
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: only if it feels best to you
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: i threw that in here just in case
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: nah
2018-01-03 23:21 Noxus: im gonna change it to a jump
2018-01-03 23:21 Blocko: alrighty
2018-01-03 23:22 Blocko: 00:25:927 (25927|2) - this is a good place to have a hand '_>'
2018-01-03 23:22 Blocko: or jump since this one is also a jump 00:28:440 (28440|0,28440|1) -
2018-01-03 23:23 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: made it a jump
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: since no snare note
2018-01-03 23:24 Noxus: to really amplify it all that much
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: cool
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: 00:49:959 (49959|2) - move to 1 for hand balance
2018-01-03 23:24 Blocko: 00:51:215 (51215|2) - could make this a jump
2018-01-03 23:25 Blocko: 01:00:011 (60011|2,60325|0) - rearrange to 1,2 for hand balance
2018-01-03 23:26 Noxus: ye
2018-01-03 23:26 Blocko: guess that's also it for toaph
2018-01-03 23:26 Noxus: ight
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437931 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Ash's Normal]]
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: everything looks cool
2018-01-03 23:29 Noxus: in ash's diff?
2018-01-03 23:29 Blocko: ye
2018-01-03 23:29 Noxus: ight cool
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: though i wanna know why he has these patterns in place 00:09:435 (9435|0,9514|1,9906|2,9985|1) -
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: instead of a 1/2 ln stream
2018-01-03 23:30 Noxus: i actually like that
2018-01-03 23:30 Noxus: id leave it regardless tbh
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: oh wait i think it's for the deeper pedals
2018-01-03 23:30 Blocko: hm hm
2018-01-03 23:31 Blocko: i find it an odd choice of layering but it fits fine lol
2018-01-03 23:37 Noxus: so is that is for modding?
2018-01-03 23:37 Blocko: that's it
2018-01-03 23:37 Blocko: you're good
2018-01-03 23:38 Blocko: you can update then i'll do a quick run through to make sure everything is o_k
2018-01-03 23:38 Noxus: updated
2018-01-03 23:39 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1437935 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Toaph's Hard]]
2018-01-03 23:40 Blocko: 00:50:587 (50587|1,50587|2,50587|3) - was this supposed to be a hand or a jump
2018-01-03 23:40 Noxus: jump
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: wait that didnt update wtf
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: my b
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: '_>"
2018-01-03 23:41 Noxus: fixed lmao
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: not done yet
2018-01-03 23:41 Blocko: 00:12:734 (12734|3,13205|0) - move to 1, 2 for hand balance?
2018-01-03 23:42 Noxus: okie
2018-01-03 23:42 Noxus: good catch actually
2018-01-03 23:42 Blocko: nice
2018-01-03 23:43 Blocko: 00:17:760 (17760|0,18074|3,18231|0) - rearrange to 4,1,3, same reason
2018-01-03 23:44 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:44 Blocko: oookay aaaand moving on to
2018-01-03 23:44 Blocko: your diff
2018-01-03 23:45 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Achromatic]]
2018-01-03 23:45 Blocko: 00:08:964 (8964|0,9043|1,9121|3,9121|2,9200|0,9200|1,9278|3,9357|1,9435|2,9514|0,9592|2,9592|3,9671|0,9671|1) - did you also flip this vertically
2018-01-03 23:45 Noxus: you told me to crtl h
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: so thats what i did 'w'
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: ctrl + h flips patterns horizontally
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: ctrl + j flips it vertically
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: oh wait
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: uhh
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: okie fixed
2018-01-03 23:46 Noxus: lol im retarded
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: noice
2018-01-03 23:46 Blocko: thought that was odd, usually you had jumps on the deeper sounding pedals
2018-01-03 23:48 Blocko: 00:58:597 - add a note here to increase impact with the drum crash (also for consistency with 00:48:545 - )
2018-01-03 23:48 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:49 Blocko: uhh update again
2018-01-03 23:49 Noxus: updated
2018-01-03 23:51 Blocko: hitsounds look good
2018-01-03 23:51 Blocko: aimod looks good
2018-01-03 23:52 Noxus: 'w'
2018-01-03 23:53 Blocko: gimme 3 minutes
2018-01-03 23:53 Noxus: okie
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: oh i found one more thing
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: (this always happens sorry)
2018-01-03 23:56 Blocko: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1433598 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Just Awake (TV Size) [Achromatic]]
2018-01-03 23:57 Noxus: ur good lmao
2018-01-03 23:57 Blocko: 00:22:393 (22393|3,22550|1,23179|3) - add whistle hitsounds
2018-01-03 23:58 Noxus: fixed
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: 01:07:236 (67236|1,67236|2) - if you'd like, you could turn this into a hand
2018-01-03 23:59 Noxus: hand LN?
2018-01-03 23:59 Noxus: or just add a regular note
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: that works too
2018-01-03 23:59 Blocko: your choice
2018-01-04 00:00 Blocko: though hand ln for aesthetics
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: did hand LN
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: lmao
2018-01-04 00:00 Noxus: right
2018-01-04 00:00 Blocko: updaaaate (might be the last
2018-01-04 00:01 Noxus: updated
Made some general clean-ups and polished some patterns, seems ready to go.

(please chart 7K)
Appreciate it Blocko <3
Blocko
Good luck on qualification!
AncuL
00:55:142 -
00:55:927 -
these two are kick sounds, and therefore should have the clap hitsound and have the chord size adjusted with the difficulty (this applies to all difficulties)
DDMythical
are you seriously gonna get this dq'd over that on the last day before rank

come on nigga
AncuL
if you like your map being ranked more than your map having better quality then just ignore what i said
error_exe777
oh shit u right
Nao Tomori
Noxus more like noxius amirite lolololol