1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
Problem Details:

I was on vacation on Italy for few months and registered with Italian IP - I want my flag to be Croatia as I live here. Is there something I can do?
Yes, you can. Send an email to support@ppy.sh asking for the flag change.
They will ask you for some kind of proof that you live there, like the appropriate passport, drivers license for your country, or some other form of ID. This must be displayed in a picture next to your monitor with the osu! client open and logged in to your account. You can blank out your personal info if you are concerned about your privacy
Please sign in to reply.