forum

Leaving OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda
Hey i think i will leave OT cuz... ppl dont care about me.. yes im not not friendly i see.. so if u need me u can pm me or find me ingame

Bye guys :)
silmarilen
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda

silmarilen wrote:

I can imagine that
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
shut up lmao
silmarilen

iSlodinx wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

I can imagine that
It's an ancient off-topic ritual to post dancing anime girls in goodbye threads, don't take it personal.
Tae
When will people learn that we don't care if they leave.
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

Honestly they never really will unless you tell them... so probably never
FuZ
literally who
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

Honestly they never really will unless you tell them... so probably never
Lets look at it like this.

Look in the top right, what does that number say? Bear in mind you're just one of these, and that you're just an ordinary poster. Exactly what impact will you have had for people to remember you?
DJ Enetro
FuZ, you're so late, when was the last time you posted on OT?
ColdTooth
literally who?
Razzy
you're making the right choice

this place is a nuclear wasteland
Serraionga
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

Look in the top right, what does that number say?
Of the page? That number says "13 posts", far short of the number that you would expect to see in a decent thread.

Bear in mind you're just one of these, and that you're just an ordinary poster.
I always was, but bear in mind that I never spammed the forum with threads or replies like Taiga did as documented in OT!News 2 or the alphabet spam. That, however, only raises me up a very little bit and is thus not a good thing to pride myself on.

Exactly what impact will you have had for people to remember you?
I've always had a shitty impact on forums, and sometimes on discord, but I was not always like this.

Railey said your point best however:

Railey2 wrote:

Dont complain nothing comes out if you didnt put anything in
Softwarm
This sounds like more of a hiatus than an official leave, so I'm not sure a thread is really worth the occasion.
DJ Enetro
Well you never really know for sure if that person leaves or comes back. 3 months? 1 year? 5 years, even?
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

Look in the top right, what does that number say?
Of the page? That number says "13 posts", far short of the number that you would expect to see in a decent thread.
That's not the top of the page, is it? As I'm posting this, it lists 10,779,549 users in total.

DJ Enetro wrote:

I always was, but bear in mind that I never spammed the forum with threads or replies like Taiga did as documented in OT!News 2 or the alphabet spam. That, however, only raises me up a very little bit and is thus not a good thing to pride myself on.
I wasn't talking about you though, was I? You aren't someone leaving, are you?
Meah
KupcaH
Of course no one would care about random anonymous internet user. Are you 12 years old?

Bye.
DJ Enetro

KupcaH wrote:

Of course no one would care about random anonymous internet user. Are you 12 years old?

Bye.
By that logic KupcaH, you are among them as well :thinking:
Also check my profile. The only 12-year olds I know on OT are Canadian Baka and Dyl-Byl.
But I sure do have the mind of a child. >:)
Sometimes, I really do question your sanity and humaneness as well... along with most of others who insist on this "common sense." Do you even care for yourself?
Goodbye, you cupcake.

Tae wrote:

That's not the top of the page, is it? As I'm posting this, it lists 10,779,549 users in total.
Oh, that number. 8-)
You could've been a bit more specific with your descriptions. But seeing as I now know what you mean, it is true that a single person is incomparable to a sea of gamers. (Some of them are unused accounts though, how many are there :thinking:)

Tae wrote:

I wasn't talking about you though, was I? You aren't someone leaving, are you?
You really do know how to give a beating when others acknlowledge your *cough* superior ethical logic.
Makes me wonder if your "common sense" is darkening your heart...
Anyways, no, you were not talking about me, and no, I'm not going to leave, at least for the time being.

(And if [ ZeRyX ] is going to be really autistic and cancerous as he said... (t/650442), then it just proves that as one evil dies, another always comes.)

Why should I even discuss this when, as you said before, my actions mean fuckall to you.
Makes me want to turn... Darkly Evil.
DJ Enetro
(Meah is this getting too dramatic for you?)
Tae
Well Enetro it really wasn't difficult to assume that that was what I meant. What else would I be referring to when I'm talking about numbers and PEOPLE?

Yes, some of them are unused accounts, but that doesn't make the point any less valid, as we don't care about those, do we?

Also don't fucking bring back "Dark Enetro", everyone thought it was stupid and you just made a fool of yourself for the duration of it.
Ryoid
Islodinx pls don't go!
You haven't introduce your girlfriend to me.
Ender Lain
deja vu?
Nanachii
good night denizen
Kyrari

kotnana3131 wrote:

good night denizen
i slep
Green Platinum

iSlodinx wrote:

Hey i think i will leave OT cuz... ppl dont care about me.. yes im not not friendly i see.. so if u need me u can pm me or find me ingame

Bye guys :)
Here's the real cancer you need to rid your life of.
show more