forum

Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
mancuso_JM_
Hey, I know that your map is still in Bubble, but I have say some things :P

General:
- Maybe you can change your BG.png to .jpg, to have more space in your folder

- Name of difficulties: [*] New Rule: Difficulty names must name the difficulty, for this reason you must add Insane in Saten-San diff in this case Saten's Insane
[*] And the name in Taiko diff must be inaba's Taiko with capitalize the word Taiko. Also I think that you can add the word Oni in the title (inaba's Taiko Oni)

- Tags: [*] Add opening in tags (all diff)
[*] Change akareh to Akareh

Easy:
00:20:257 (3): I don't like how to sound only this Note. I suggest to add a Slider that starts in 00:19:997 and have to ends in (3)
01:06:823 (4,5): Unstack the notes, it is difficult to read to New Players, specially because the BPM is too high

Akareh's Normal:
00:25:214 (Spin): This Spinner is too short in Normal diff., try to make another thing
00:34:605 (1): (Nazi Stuff): Move this Slider 1 grid right to stack with previous (5)
00:37:605 (3,4): Spacing, it's not recommended have this problems in Easy/Normal difficulties. Try to fix it with Distance Snap (Don't forget to move the next notes to don't have more Spacing Problems)
00:50:431 (Spin): Short Spinner in Normal difficulty
01:06:866 (4,5): Spacing, fix with Distance Snap (Don't forget to move the next notes to don't have more Spacing Problems)
01:19:736 (1): This Slider fit better with music if Starts in 01:19:605 (Red Tick) and finish in 01:20:127 (Red Tick)
01:22:084 (2): This note is quite difficult to read to ''Normal Players'', and I also think that sounds well without that note. So, Remove it

inaba's taiko:
- The change of name that I mentioned in General
- Remove the Video from this difficulty, it's totally unnecesary
00:13:605: kkd sounds better in this case
This map it's a little overmapped, but it's OK in general

Hard:
HP Drain Rate: +1
01:23:388 (3): This note sounds off rhythm, I suggest to move it 1/2 forward (Red Tick, 01:23:518)

Saten:
- The change of name that I mentioned in General
00:16:084 (4): Hidden Slider, you have to replace this Slider
00:29:388 (1,1): Those New Combo are unnecesaries, Remove it please.
00:31:475 (1): This note sounds weird without hitsounds, maybe a whistle sounds well here
00:51:888 (2): Add a New Combo here, since starts a New Section

Deus Ex:
00:57:214 (4,5): (Nazi Stuff): Stack it those notes well (Move (4) 1 grid right)

Well, That's all. If you make some change, I'll contact with Suzully for a rebbuble
The map looks well in General
Good Luck in Rank ;)
Saten

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Saten:
- The change of name that I mentioned in General It should be fine since I've used this before and Never used on anything lower than [I] . And that rule is still in discussion it seems
00:16:084 (4): Hidden Slider, you have to replace this Slider it's fine imo
00:29:388 (1,1): Those New Combo are unnecesaries, Remove it please. those aren't unnecessary :(
00:31:475 (1): This note sounds weird without hitsounds, maybe a whistle sounds well here Added
00:51:888 (2): Add a New Combo here, since starts a New Section no NC here
Only added that hitsound

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV size) (rickyboi) [Saten].osu
mancuso_JM_

Saten-san wrote:

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Saten:
- The change of name that I mentioned in General It should be fine since I've used this before and Never used on anything lower than [I] . And that rule is still in discussion it seems
Without see the Rule, I forgot to mentiont about the consistency with Normal diff since it's Akareh's Normal for this reason I think that you have to change the name too
Saten

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Saten:

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Without see the Rule, I forgot to mentiont about the consistency with Normal diff since it's Akareh's Normal for this reason I think that you have to change the name too
My diff is seen as the hardest one anyway (not the highest score tho)
I see no harm in using the current one

Take a look at this for example
viewtopic.php?t=65154

just saying: live and let live :<
Suzully

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

General:
No need. Current one is enough reasonable.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

- Name of difficulties: [*] New Rule: Difficulty names must name the difficulty, for this reason you must add Insane in Saten-San diff in this case Saten's Insane
It's working document, doesn't work yet.
And for now, I guess it will be just a guideline, not a rule.
Current these names are fine, they need not to be changed imo.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[*] And the name in Taiko diff must be inaba's Taiko with capitalize the word Taiko. Also I think that you can add the word Oni in the title (inaba's Taiko Oni)
There is no rule like what you meant.
Taiko diff's name depends on the mind of a mapper. And a mapper can decide it freely.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

- Tags: [*] Add opening in tags (all diff)
[*] Change akareh to Akareh
Whether adding or not adding "opening" is free. Even if it's not in tags, that's not a problem.
The tags have not to be in capital.

Please don't try to pop a map unless you found critical unrankable stuff.

@rickyboi
I can bubble again so feel free to fix the points of his mod~
wmfchris
making a note here:
Most of inaba's taiko diff is called 'inaba's taiko" (nowdays) so no problem with it.
But to inaba: you will encounter such arguements many times later on so it's better to put your diff as "inaba's Taiko" or "inaba's Taiko Oni" in the future.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Hey, I know that your map is still in Bubble, but I have say some things :P
General:
No it's fine as it is.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Easy:
00:20:257 (3): I don't like how to sound only this Note. I suggest to add a Slider that starts in 00:19:997 and have to ends in (3)
Not changing this due to previous mods.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Hard:
01:23:388 (3): This note sounds off rhythm, I suggest to move it 1/2 forward (Red Tick, 01:23:518)
Not off rythm, it definitely follows the drum snare, it's also included in Suzully's previous mod.

Thank you for the mod!

@wmfchris
I see then, I'll talk to inaba-tan with this later.

@Suzully
I'll contact you when all updates are done.
inaba-tan
mod thx ><
i was changed diff name ''inaba's Taiko''

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV size) (rickyboi) [inaba's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
rickyboi
Okay updated just gonna wait for Akareh.

@Page 1
Why did Mez's Kudosu got denied? I already stated in the first post that he helped me via IRC.
This is the 2nd time his kudosu got denied by a MAT.
Akareh

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[color=#0000FF]Akareh's Normal:

00:25:214 (Spin): This Spinner is too short in Normal diff., try to make another thing Sorry, but this seems fine for me, also I have some friends that play in normal and they don't find it very short.
00:34:605 (1): (Nazi Stuff): Move this Slider 1 grid right to stack with previous (5)ok
00:37:605 (3,4): Spacing, it's not recommended have this problems in Easy/Normal difficulties. Try to fix it with Distance Snap (Don't forget to move the next notes to don't have more Spacing Problems) ok
00:50:431 (Spin): Short Spinner in Normal difficulty Same thing as the other spin
01:06:866 (4,5): Spacing, fix with Distance Snap (Don't forget to move the next notes to don't have more Spacing Problems) ok
01:19:736 (1): This Slider fit better with music if Starts in 01:19:605 (Red Tick) and finish in 01:20:127 (Red Tick) ok
01:22:084 (2): This note is quite difficult to read to ''Normal Players'', and I also think that sounds well without that note. So, Remove it mm...ok
Ok, fixed everything except the two spins, I don't really find it necessary. Please Suzully, check them, if you too find them too short I'll fix them.

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV size) (rickyboi) [Akareh's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
rickyboi
Ok updated.
Suzully

rickyboi wrote:

@Page 1
Why did Mez's Kudosu got denied? I already stated in the first post that he helped me via IRC.
I'm not a man who denied kds though, if you want to give him kds, you have to put that log.

Akareh wrote:

Ok, fixed everything except the two spins, I don't really find it necessary. Please Suzully, check them, if you too find them too short I'll fix them.
00:50:453 (1) is kinda short but all spinners seem fine. (and this diff is not easiest one)

Rebubbled.

To BAT:
[Saten] and [Deus Ex] have more than three slider speeds, but they are fine imo because...
About [Saten], a note that is used 4th SV is only one, 00:57:301 (3), and it's not confusing and not big gap.
About [Deus Ex], 1.00x SV is not used.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Suzully wrote:

rickyboi wrote:

@Page 1
I'm not a man who denied kds though, if you want to give him kds, you have to put that log.
Actually it's already in the log ever since I upload the song lol.

Anyway Thank you again for the bubble! ;)

Just need 1 more.
Pereira006
hello~~

General

1. Hard TAG are inconsistency

Hard: Saten-san akareh inaba-tan yuno gasai yukiteru amano yandere god 1st 2nd deus ex machina future diary OP opening

and another diff's are :Saten-san akareh inaba-tan yuno gasai yukiteru amano yandere god 1st 2nd deus ex machina Future Diary OP opening

so you hard only "future" and "diary" are different another so pleasse make same TAG
  1. also you all diff need disable "letterbox during breaks" because you have video so pleasse disable that
Some Suggestions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Easy

1. 00:54:170 (4) - grid 1 left because need symentric with 00:53:127 (2) or just intentional?
  2. 01:25:997 (1) - grid 1 right
relax play
Akareh's Normal

1. 00:30:953 (1) - just nazi need 1 grid up to fix spacing IMO
  2. 00:37:214 (3,4) - pleasse don't make jump because the bpm are 230 and too hard catch here on normal so pleasse fix spacing also if you fix spacing you need fix spacing at 00:37:997 (5) too
  3. 01:18:562 (4,5) - grid 1 right because the (4) need symentric with 01:17:518 (1)
  4. 01:25:866 (1,2) - they are not perfect stack try perfect stack with 0.00x
stuff cool
Hard

1. 00:19:214 (1) - grid 1 left with symentric 00:19:736 (3)?
  2. 00:21:823 (4) - grid 1 up with symentric 00:22:084 (5,6) ?
  3. 00:24:692 (5) - grid 1 up with symentric 00:24:171 (4)?
  4. 00:35:258 (3,4,5) - inconsistency spacing
  5. 00:45:040 (1) - this are ugly arc with 4 point must better if use 5 point http://puu.sh/ezlC here code if you wanna symentric arc also if you use you need fix spacing at 00:45:823 (2)
    336,200,45040,6,0,B|348:252|400:272|452:252|464:200,1,180,0|8
  6. 00:53:649 (1) - grid 1 dowm with symentric 00:54:171 (3,4)
  7. 01:16:344 this line green timing are unsnapped
stuff cool
Saten

ho my gaw
stuff cool :(
Deus Ex

you crazy mapper orz
stuff aswome
the mod are just suggestions but you have fix the General anyway
that all i think and star because nice gameplay and great mapper
good luck and bye bye
Suzully

Pereira006 wrote:

hello~~

General

1. Hard TAG are inconsistency

Hard: Saten-san akareh inaba-tan yuno gasai yukiteru amano yandere god 1st 2nd deus ex machina future diary OP opening

and another diff's are :Saten-san akareh inaba-tan yuno gasai yukiteru amano yandere god 1st 2nd deus ex machina Future Diary OP opening

so you hard only "future" and "diary" are different another so pleasse make same TAG
  1. also you all diff need disable "letterbox during breaks" because you have video so pleasse disable that
Not a problem even if tags are capital or not...and also you need not to think about letterbox because all diffs have no break...
But yeah, there is no reason that I prevent you to fix them...call me back again after fix, rickyboi.
*sign* How many times will I recheck and rebubble :lol:
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Pereira006 wrote:

Hard
you need fix spacing at 00:45:823 (2)
I didn't use distance snap on this one, It's fine as it is so I'm not gonna change it.

Thank you for the compliment and mod ;)

@Suzully
Sorry about this.. People have been popping up so suddenly.
Suzully
Improving the map is pretty good thing.

Rebubbled. again :P

To BAT:
[Saten] and [Deus Ex] have more than three slider speeds, but they are fine imo because...
About [Saten], a note that is used 4th SV is only one, 00:57:301 (3), and it's not confusing and not big gap.
Topic Starter
rickyboi
Thank you again for always checking my map.

How do I get a 2nd bubble again?
Saten

rickyboi wrote:

you don't.

Only approval maps need 2 bubbles.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Saten-san wrote:

rickyboi wrote:

you don't.

Only approval maps need 2 bubbles.
Then I guess I should just wait.
SuperMIC
Hellou, just a few things I wanted to point out:

[Akareh's Normal]

[01:12:431] (1) - Probably would look better if you centered this.
[01:23:779] (1) - This would sound better if you pulled either of the ends by one pixel. Then resnap the notes after.

[Hard]

[01:25:866] (1) - You might want to turn the volume down even further hear, the spinner sounds kinda ruins the quiet ending. You can turn it back up at the end of the spinner for the final hitsound.

---

It looks really nice, good luck! :D
Akareh

SuperMICrophone wrote:

[Akareh's Normal]

[01:12:431] (1) - Probably would look better if you centered this. ok
[01:23:779] (1) - This would sound better if you pulled either of the ends by one pixel. Then resnap the notes after. Sounds fine for me as is

Pereira006 wrote:

Akareh's Normal

00:30:953 (1) - just nazi need 1 grid up to fix spacing IMO ok
00:37:214 (3,4) - pleasse don't make jump because the bpm are 230 and too hard catch here on normal so pleasse fix spacing also if you fix spacing you need fix spacing at 00:37:997 (5) too fixed
01:18:562 (4,5) - grid 1 right because the (4) need symentric with 01:17:518 (1) ok
01:25:866 (1,2) - they are not perfect stack try perfect stack with 0.00x ^
Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV size) (rickyboi) [Akareh's Normal].osu
Saten
Gonna pop the bubble again? o_o
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Saten-san wrote:

Gonna pop the bubble again? o_o
Yeah, no BATS are checking it anyway. I think this should be the last.

Updated again.
Suzully
Okay. This is third time though :P

To BAT:
mancuso_JM_
NO MORE BUBBLE POP PLEASE :P
Congratz on ReReReBubble :)
al2e10
Here to pop the bubble

First,
[Deus Ex] End the note at 01:26:605. And Saten ended at 01:26:649.
Two diff. end points. Should any of the diff. chnage the endding time?

Next,
WANNING that, the slience soft-sliderslide.wav is not rankable.
- Such as Hard should be changed Slider Tick Rate to 1.
- Cannot cover the slider tick sound to upper your Tick Rate.

Finally,
-Akareh's Normal
01:22:214 (2,3) - Spacing problem. (Found in AImod)
Saten
There should be a limit on how many times you pop a bubble on a single beatmap D:

>Non of those things looks critical enough to pop the bubble again
Topic Starter
rickyboi

KingsAL2 wrote:

Here to pop the bubble

First,
[Deus Ex] End the note at 01:26:605. And Saten ended at 01:26:649.
Two diff. end points. Should any of the diff. chnage the endding time?
- Not a good enough reason for me to pop the bubble, but I'll think about it.

Next,
WANNING that, the slience soft-sliderslide.wav is not rankable. - It's rankable. refer to this Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi
- Such as Hard should be changed Slider Tick Rate to 1.
- Cannot cover the slider tick sound to upper your Tick Rate. - Okay..

Finally,
-Akareh's Normal
01:22:214 (2,3) - Spacing problem. (Found in AImod) - Nothing wrong with this. Distance snap 1.3x was used on the whole song.
Weez

KingsAL2 wrote:

Next,
Silent slider ticks are unrankable not the slider.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Weezy wrote:

KingsAL2 wrote:

Next,
Silent slider ticks are unrankable not the slider.
I tried asking around #modhelp.

Okay I'm popping the bubble due to some Music and Title issues.
Also gonna use this opportunity to use KingsAl2's mod for the last unmatched timeline note.

Waiting for something please don't rebubble yet.
lolcubes
Okay, before I even think about modding this, here are a few things.

You didn't apply your mp3 change properly, I am still getting the old mp3.

In the folder you have a picture called "You'reSoF*ckedNow" without the censure, you should really rename this as this is highly inappropriate. Don't forget to fix it in your diffs and do a full submit ofcourse.

Also a tip when you change your mp3: Always call it differently compared to your old one, because it's easy to notice if you have the right mp3, since if you didn't have the right one, you would get an "audio error" message or something.
And one last thing, check if you still have your original map folder (the folder in \Songs\ without the number before the map name), because that can mess up with full submits as well.

Don't kudo this post.

edit: I have also checked your ticks. If you are using silenced ticks with tick rate 2, you are doing something wrong. You should be using tick 1 instead. Silenced ticks are good to use when you have a slider tick which is located where nothing plays in the music, as you can't change the tickrate without changing the bpm. Those cases aren't that common and in general it's a bad thing to do.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

lolcubes wrote:

Okay, before I even think about modding this, here are a few things.

You didn't apply your mp3 change properly, I am still getting the old mp3. - Updated

In the folder you have a picture called "You'reSoF*ckedNow" without the censure, you should really rename this as this is highly inappropriate. Don't forget to fix it in your diffs and do a full submit ofcourse. - Oops forgot to change this lol.

edit: I have also checked your ticks. If you are using silenced ticks with tick rate 2, you are doing something wrong. You should be using tick 1 instead. Silenced ticks are good to use when you have a slider tick which is located where nothing plays in the music, as you can't change the tickrate without changing the bpm. Those cases aren't that common and in general it's a bad thing to do. - Ok thank you for this.
Updated!

- Replaced silenced slider tick.
- Tick rate 2 remains.
Elly-chan
Your Late Bubble Pop Mod~ >w<.

Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV size)

(General)
  1. Incorrect title. The title should be 'Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV Size'. [We talked about this on IRC.]
  2. Incorrect preview point. The part where it is currently placed has no emphasis and the kiai isn't near it. I suggest you start the preview time at 00:51:652, instead. It has emphasis and it's a bridge to the chorus. [We also spoke about this on IRC]
  3. Remove 'op' from the tags. If you want to include the fact that this is opening, use only 'opening' like you did. If you disbelieve you should do this, search all ranked beatmaps by typing in 'op'. None of them have that as a tag.
  4. Why didn't you map the beginning of the mp3 on Easy, Normal, or Hard? I recommend that you keep consistency and map the beginning of the mp3 of all three difficulties. (If you do so, add a 1500 leadin to Easy, Normal, and Hard.)
  5. I think that at 01:17:348 - in every difficulty, you should add a kiai time. It feels kiai-worthy, as it is filled with exitement and awesome BGM. I also think you should do this [as I just checked MafiaMaster's ranked version] because [MafiaMaster] used it for his map. If you decide to do this, end the kiai at 01:25:696.
(Easy)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:07:957 (Spinner) - Remove the Finish. Totally unneeded and it breaks your hitsound pattern.
  2. 00:25:174 (3) - If I'm following up on your combo pattern correctly, there should be a New Combo here. It fits with the music's change in mood and follows your previous combo pattern.
  3. 00:37:174 (3) - I highly suggest for you to add a new combo here since the singer switches verses. If you do not add a new combo here, you MUST remove the new combo at 00:41:348.
  4. 00:50:739 (2) - New combo since you are now following the background voices? >w< I don't know about this one, It's fine either way. This is completely optional.
  1. 00:06:130 (Spinner) - I highly disbelieve that you should start the spinner here. Please, start it at the main downbeat (00:06:391) or remove it in general. It plays better. (We talked about this in IRC, already fixed.)
(Akareh's Normal)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:23:087 (6) - You forgot to add a new combo here. (Yes, this does indeed follow your combo pattern, and it also means that you must remove the new combo at 00:24:130.)
  2. 00:55:957 (5) - Maybe add a new combo here as you did at the begining of the kiai? Completely optional.
(Hard)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:34:044 (4) - You should have a new combo here to follow the combo pattern you are using. Add one, please?
  2. 01:20:739 (1) - Looking at your combo pattern, there shouldn't be a new combo here. Remove it, please.
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Elly-chan wrote:

[*]Remove 'op' from the tags. If you want to include the fact that this is opening, use only 'opening' like you did. If you disbelieve you should do this, search all ranked beatmaps by typing in 'op'. None of them have that as a tag. - Okay.
[*]Why didn't you map the beginning of the mp3 on Easy, Normal, or Hard? I recommend that you keep consistency and map the beginning of the mp3 of all three difficulties. (If you do so, add a 1500 leadin to Easy, Normal, and Hard.) - I know what you're trying to say but It's not really necessary to map that part for all difficulties and I want the map to be this way.
[*]I think that at 01:17:348 - in every difficulty, you should add a kiai time. It feels kiai-worthy, as it is filled with exitement and awesome BGM. I also think you should do this [as I just checked MafiaMaster's ranked version] because [MafiaMaster] used it for his map. If you decide to do this, end the kiai at 01:25:696.[/list] - Okay.

(Easy)
[*]00:07:957 (Spinner) - Remove the Finish. Totally unneeded and it breaks your hitsound pattern. - Okay
[*]00:25:174 (3) - If I'm following up on your combo pattern correctly, there should be a New Combo here. It fits with the music's change in mood and follows your previous combo pattern. - Okay
[*]00:37:174 (3) - I highly suggest for you to add a new combo here since the singer switches verses. If you do not add a new combo here, you MUST remove the new combo at 00:41:348. - Okay
[*]00:50:739 (2) - New combo since you are now following the background voices? >w< I don't know about this one, It's fine either way. This is completely optional. - It's fine as it is.

(Hard)
[*]00:34:044 (4) - You should have a new combo here to follow the combo pattern you are using. Add one, please? - Removed new combo on 00:29:870 (4) instead for consistency.
[*]01:20:739 (1) - Looking at your combo pattern, there shouldn't be a new combo here. Remove it, please. - Okay
Thanks for the mod! ;)
Topic Starter
rickyboi
AH ~
Akareh
[quote="Elly-chan"]
[*]I think that at 01:17:348 - in every difficulty, you should add a kiai time. It feels kiai-worthy, as it is filled with exitement and awesome BGM. I also think you should do this [as I just checked MafiaMaster's ranked version] because [MafiaMaster] used it for his map. If you decide to do this, end the kiai at 01:25:696. okay

(Akareh's Normal)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:23:087 (6) - You forgot to add a new combo here. (Yes, this does indeed follow your combo pattern, and it also means that you must remove the new combo at 00:24:130.) Ok
  2. 00:55:957 (5) - Maybe add a new combo here as you did at the begining of the kiai? Completely optional. nope, sorry. The new combo is at 00:56:478 to follow the lyrics, like at 00:52:304 (Eins, zwei, drei means 1, 2, 3). So I'm not going to change that.
:V

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (TV Size) (rickyboi) [Akareh's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
rickyboi
@Akareh
I fixed your kiai timing point to 01:17:478 (1) and 01:25:304 (3) because the previous time lines doesn't have a note in it.

Updated and done with everything. ;)

Just gonna wait for lolcubes.
Elly-chan

Elly-chan wrote:

ASDASDASD I GOT LAZY UNFINISHED MOD IS UNFINISHED
orz, did you guys not read that? ;N;
Topic Starter
rickyboi

Elly-chan wrote:

Elly-chan wrote:

ASDASDASD I GOT LAZY UNFINISHED MOD IS UNFINISHED
orz, did you guys not read that? ;N;
I read it. Are you trying to point something out?
show more