Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deva
It will be fun they said

N0thingSpecial
SS some 2* maps for rhythm consistence
- ManuelOsuPlayer
Akanagi
There is nothing fun about HR / getting 100s all the time.
Endaris
Who is they and why would they say such a thing?
chainpullz
SV2 is a pretty fun one too

Kyrari
Welcome to the getting 92% - 95% on every damn map you'll play with HR section.

Better start working on averaging under 100 UR if you want to have a chance of getting a decent acc.
eyjafjallaaaaaa
imo HR is about impoving aim rather than acc. If you can aim HR consistently cs4 becomes easier and you can focus on rhythm of the song more so your acc will eventually follow... i think

what do I know my acc is lower than some 50k
Endie-
:oops:

redcrosssix wrote:

imo HR is about impoving aim rather than acc. If you can aim HR consistently cs4 becomes easier and you can focus on rhythm of the song more so your acc will eventually follow... i think

Totally.
HR is so much more than just hard to acc. It requires completely different reading and aim than say a standard AR9.3, OD8 and CS4 map. Acc just serves as an additional difficulty when playing with HR.

OT:
I've never had a problem with acc so I'm not familiar with ways of making it better, but I'm certain HR won't do you any good. You won't be able to acc HR if your accuracy is trash already.
A thing you could try is focusing on the music instead, and turning those hitsounds up a bit compared to the music. Understanding the rhythm of the song is key to being able to play it well accuracy wise.
Also practice.
Shoy
About what Endie- said, actually my acc is increasing by focusing on the music and hitsounds, more than focusing on reading.

And kinda surprisingly, playing in HD helps me to focus even more on the music.
Since I don't have those approach circles, I have to force myself to listen to any bass or something different to get the rythm and how hits are coming up.

To be fully honest, yes, I clearly have less accuracy in HD than if I would play the same beatmap in nomod.
But score is a thing, combo is a thing, accuracy is a thing. The progress you're gonna make is another thing. Depends on what you wanna get.
I'm speaking for what I'm seeing at my -low- level, but I guess you can make the same finding whatever your level actually...
Topic Starter
Deva

N0thingSpecial wrote:

- ManuelOsuPlayer
Thanks for very 'helpful' advice

Rayne wrote:

You must be Sherlock at parties

redcrosssix wrote:

I can aim cs5 consistently and I suck at HR real bad teach me your ways
ManuelOsuPlayer

Deva wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

- ManuelOsuPlayer
Thanks for very 'helpful' advice

Rayne wrote:

You must be Sherlock at parties

redcrosssix wrote:

I can aim cs5 consistently and I suck at HR real bad teach me your ways
Listen the music beats/hitsounds so you have an idea what's going to come after. That give you a lot of extra reaction time. Try to go to the map speed, follow the slidders to the end and don't do any cursor movement what you don't need to do. Keep same grip all the time even when it's a break.
You can also play a map where you have high acc and just right after play it with HR, so you know the map rhythm and the tapping muscle memory it's exactly the same, so you can be more focused on aim right and let your tap hand relaxed.
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Keep same grip all the time even when it's a break.
Why the fuck would you do such a thing?
So you're saying, if you're playing a long map, and your grip fucked up, you should continue playing with fucked up grip?
Wow, some next level shit here.
ManuelOsuPlayer

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Why the fuck would you do such a thing?
So you're saying, if you're playing a long map, and your grip fucked up, you should continue playing with fucked up grip?
Wow, some next level shit here.
Find a consistent grip instead learn to do acrobatics each 20 seconds of gameplay.
Kyrari

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I think what he meant is that you should try to keep up your original grip throughout the map, so if your grip fucked up midway you'd make an effort to fix it into how it were before and not change into a completely new one.

I just use whatever's comfortable at the time so idk tho
Topic Starter
Deva
60k with 96% acc who is not even underranked trying to give me advice on how to improve my acc is funny

Please apply your advice to yourself first and if it's not working gtfo
N0thingSpecial
The fact that you, of all people, asked advice on G&R is a meme LUL
Kyrari
Let's not resort to dismissing someone's opinion simply because of their rank...

inb4 more derailing
ManuelOsuPlayer

Deva wrote:

60k with 96% acc who is not even underranked trying to give me advice on how to improve my acc is funny

I hope you still where you're right now for ever. Your rank 40k but your ego it's bigger than #1. You should check that instead your performance at HR.
N0thingSpecial

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Deva wrote:

I hope you still where you're right now for ever. Your rank 40k but your ego it's bigger than #1. You should check that instead your performance at HR.
The good ol "pot calling the kettle black"
Topic Starter
Deva
At least I can pass Airman xd
autoteleology

Deva wrote:

There's no need for this. We You are all equally losers here. :)

[img]https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9255270[/img]
Nice embed, Tim Berners-Lee
ManuelOsuPlayer

Deva wrote:

You know there is a medal on the profile what show you when you pass your first 5* map 6* map 7* map...
Jun Maeda

Deva wrote:

Omg are u serious? Try to FC Freedom dive