forum

Beatmap Pack Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
freakkater

Max wrote:

Okay so i have been uploading for a while now. I just feel like i should post some progress here before i stop seeding in a few days.
My upload is crap and ratio on my private tracker is getting low. So yeah thank you all and sorry for not being able to seed more.

well i don't have much more upload but am seeding too! even 100kb/s is nice enough for all of us, if you think about an amount of 20 people seeding at this speed you can download from them with 2MB/s looks nice hugh?
Drafura

freakkater wrote:

and please don't forget to put the tracker http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce in your torrent config!
Can this be added in the op ?
MillhioreF

Drafura wrote:

freakkater wrote:

and please don't forget to put the tracker http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce in your torrent config!
Can this be added in the op ?
Done.
HTTkeion
Thanks! :3
SkiesDream
Question ! once i get the torrent downloaded i then have about 100 seperate .rar's to extract and move the contents.

where do i move them to get them all into osu? would just into the song's folder work or is there a place that allows all the skin information that comes with some of the songs to load up and work aswell?
Oinari-sama
Extract all RARs in the osu\Songs folder.

Map specific skins will be extracted together with the maps in their individual folders. You don't have to do anything extra.
Cute_Celestia
:D thanks bro downloading at 500kbps :)
Solo-Otaku
I may have a few of these beatmaps already, but I'm not sure which ones. I extracted them a while ago.

If I extract a beatmap pack that I've already extracted before into the "songs" folder, will it make duplicates?
Oinari-sama

Solo-Otaku wrote:

I may have a few of these beatmaps already, but I'm not sure which ones. I extracted them a while ago.

If I extract a beatmap pack that I've already extracted before into the "songs" folder, will it make duplicates?
That shouldn't be a problem from my personal experience. Sometimes in rare cases you might end up with a duplicate like "osu\Songs\Songname1\Songname1" but it won't show 2 of the same entries in your osu client.
Sarthorious
Going to seed this for a while with 15 mb symmetric connection~
Ezoda
At the moment i'm Downloading the Packs @ my server. When it's finished i will seed with a 100mbit connection ;)

Edit: Download finished goint to seed for now. ;)

YGOkid8
fml my max seeding speed (total) is 128kb/s, and i've only got 50gb a month :(
i wish i had your internet, would make me very happy
Ezoda
I'm seeding from a dedicated server ;) Not from home
Oinari-sama
That upload....whoa....I wish I have that speed too :D
YGOkid8

Ezoda wrote:

are you saying you're stealing another person's network to seed? :v
dkun

YGOkid8 wrote:

Ezoda wrote:

are you saying you're stealing another person's network to seed? :v
rented box?
Ezoda
It's a rented server. I don't steal another person's network :D
THS
looks good *downloading~
Ushinro
The 300th pack is approaching so the 201-300 torrent pack will be made as soon as that is released

If you are looking to download the latest pack and start from 201-275 just merge the packs together into one folder named osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0300 and choose that folder before beginning the download. Here is a more descriptive guide on how to do this (uTorrent). If you do not intend to seed but already have 201-275 you can just select the remaining 25 packs without selecting the other 75. A screenshots guide may come if you need it.

Side note: freakkater told me that he had to shut down his tracker so the approved beatmap torrent will have seeding issues.
HappyMusicGamer
looks good well i think i will be seeding for a year or so when i am done downloading everythink xD my upload is better then my downloade doont even ask why i dont know either xD
XenoWarrior
Downloading these now, will seed when finished! :)
Ushinro
Kanye West
yay thanks!
nanashiRei
http://miz.hexide.com/beatmaps-2013.04.28.torrent for freedome of choice, kinda. Unpacked beatmaps, all of them.
Rescla
Switched to the new torrent.
kenneth104
I will upload in my laptop
ps;if my laptop is work and connection Internet
ps2;My net is China Telecom,100Mbps Upload
HPK_old
man whoever these 3 people that are still seeding this 58.8gb torrent... Thank you. I love you. <3 :)
jaye19
Damn it's pretty fast lol

Thanks~
- L A U R A -
gonna dl this when i'm home :D
Thanks all the seeders, creators and those who helped at it :3
TakuMii
I'm a filthy leecher... I guess I'll download the 201-300 pack and start to seed all 3 ;)
freakkater
*salutes* i am back with seeding! 140kb/s 24/7 :)

!!!!!AND!!!!

My tracker is back online!
URL: http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce
Stats: http://kater.selfhost.me/xbt/
MillhioreF
Nice! Added your tracker back to the OP.
freakkater
thx!
As wished by some of you:

Anime Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct
Approved Beatmap Packs 001-011: Magnet | Direct
Internet! Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct
Korean Packs 01-03: Magnet | Direct
Metal Pack #1: Magnet | Direct
Nightcore Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct

More wishes? -> PN!
Aquamarine
Now that I finally have hard drive space I'll be seeding this whenever possible. :)
Upload is 2-10mbs
freakkater
i am very sorry for the six hour downtime on 13.06.2013 03:00 to 06:00 GMT +2 but my ISP made my whole town offlie while changing ports :-( i am very sorry -.-'
freakkater
if the tracker kater.selfhost.me:2710 does not appear reachable please restart your torrent-client. i don't know why it appears this way but i have no time to search for the problem atm.
Ushinro
I don't intend to make any more beatmap pack torrents from now on as my interest in osu! only comes-and-goes. Holding onto the files takes a lot of space from me and bandwidth is a bit of an issue.
freakkater

please guys!!!
freakkater
http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor/
ALL NEW TORRENTS WILL BE LISTED HERE!

PN me for requests plz!
Archangel Tirael
Direct link to Nightcore packs is broken!
show more