forum

Beatmap Pack Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
freakkater
That s true everyone who downloaded the torrent should seed it at least for a month
Xantis

freakkater wrote:

That s true everyone who downloaded the torrent should seed it at least for a month
That's true. I don't have big upload, just only 1Mb/s but i will seed it.
ztrot
so much data to store on the pc q.q
freakkater
for seeders the approved beatmappack torrent is on here too: http://www.gigasize.com/get/r10fx6knczd

:arrow: as i got noticed by some people in the last minutes this is only working if you have a premium account at gigasize... anyone got a better place for free download?
DaCmd
here i have 700kb upload speed :D
Max
AHHHH!!! my WD Caviar black 1TB died after 1 monthand i lost 26k maps -_-! it had my games and backup maps on it.

Thnx for this ;)
freakkater
take my like! would you please be so kind to the others and continue seeding? i see you have more than the minimum of 70kb/s up and therefor you are proudly welcomed to the osu-torrent-seeder-club! xDD
Ushinro
You're welcome Max. I would be grateful if you at least seed what you have downloaded so that there is at least a 1:1 ratio of download-to-upload. I'm afraid of my ISP throttling my bandwidth but it doesn't seem to be the case so far. I seed almost 24/7 so there should rarely be a time when there are no seeders.

freakkater

Ushinro wrote:

You're welcome Max. I would be grateful if you at least seed what you have downloaded so that there is at least a 1:1 ratio of download-to-upload. I'm afraid of my ISP throttling my bandwidth but it doesn't seem to be the case so far. I seed almost 24/7 so there should rarely be a time when there are no seeders.

i want to have your upload speed *___*
Ushinro
I think the most I've seen my upload speed is 5 MB/s (Yes, with a capital 'B').
freakkater
i only got 1,4MB/s down and 120kb/s up -.-' maximum in my town...
Ushinro
While the speeds may be good for me, I had to sell myself to Comcast. I have gotten ratted out by them before.
kissqt
Nice :) I will do same, good job
Max

Ushinro wrote:

Yeah i have had little time to upload lately so i apologize for that. however i let it upload for a few hours now and its going good.

Dutch internet sucks! i have a nice 125mb down but my upload is a crappy 10mb -_-
freakkater
I am really sorry for the outages in the last hours of my tracker! I apologize... my second system is not that stable and doesn't run as smooth as it should... in about half an hour the original system will be doing it's job again and only short outages because of my ISP will happen!
Ushinro
I have added packs 0251-0275 since packs are larger and take more time to make.

Download:
Direct | Magnet
freakkater

Ushinro wrote:

I have added packs 0251-0275 since packs are larger and take more time to make.

Download:
Direct | Magnet
tracker is updated, leeching to seed on!
YGOkid8
once reaching 300 packs, is 201-250 and 251-275 going to go poof and turn into a 201 - 300?
Ushinro

YGOkid8 wrote:

once reaching 300 packs, is 201-250 and 251-275 going to go poof and turn into a 201 - 300?
Yes; I will probably give a day or two after 300 is released to give a small grace period before making the 201-300 pack.
YGOkid8
okay. also is there any way to seed for files we already have?

for example, say i download packs 201 - 300 by myself, but would like to seed for the 201 - 300 torrent when it comes out. is it possible for me to somehow seed those without having to actually download the torrent?
Ushinro

YGOkid8 wrote:

okay. also is there any way to seed for files we already have?

for example, say i download packs 201 - 300 by myself, but would like to seed for the 201 - 300 torrent when it comes out. is it possible for me to somehow seed those without having to actually download the torrent?
Just put the packs into a folder named osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0300 and choose that folder as the download location.

Side note: If anyone wants to compile a group of songs into another pack such as a JPop pack, I am willing to seed that. It wouldn't be official though.
freakkater
and please don't forget to put the tracker http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce in your torrent config!
Max
Okay so i have been uploading for a while now. I just feel like i should post some progress here before i stop seeding in a few days.
My upload is crap and ratio on my private tracker is getting low. So yeah thank you all and sorry for not being able to seed more.

freakkater

Max wrote:

Okay so i have been uploading for a while now. I just feel like i should post some progress here before i stop seeding in a few days.
My upload is crap and ratio on my private tracker is getting low. So yeah thank you all and sorry for not being able to seed more.

well i don't have much more upload but am seeding too! even 100kb/s is nice enough for all of us, if you think about an amount of 20 people seeding at this speed you can download from them with 2MB/s looks nice hugh?
Drafura

freakkater wrote:

and please don't forget to put the tracker http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce in your torrent config!
Can this be added in the op ?
MillhioreF

Drafura wrote:

freakkater wrote:

Can this be added in the op ?
Done.
HTTkeion
Thanks! :3
SkiesDream
Question ! once i get the torrent downloaded i then have about 100 seperate .rar's to extract and move the contents.

where do i move them to get them all into osu? would just into the song's folder work or is there a place that allows all the skin information that comes with some of the songs to load up and work aswell?
Oinari-sama
Extract all RARs in the osu\Songs folder.

Map specific skins will be extracted together with the maps in their individual folders. You don't have to do anything extra.
Cute_Celestia
:D thanks bro downloading at 500kbps :)
Solo-Otaku
I may have a few of these beatmaps already, but I'm not sure which ones. I extracted them a while ago.

If I extract a beatmap pack that I've already extracted before into the "songs" folder, will it make duplicates?
Oinari-sama

Solo-Otaku wrote:

I may have a few of these beatmaps already, but I'm not sure which ones. I extracted them a while ago.

If I extract a beatmap pack that I've already extracted before into the "songs" folder, will it make duplicates?
That shouldn't be a problem from my personal experience. Sometimes in rare cases you might end up with a duplicate like "osu\Songs\Songname1\Songname1" but it won't show 2 of the same entries in your osu client.
Sarthorious
Going to seed this for a while with 15 mb symmetric connection~
Ezoda
At the moment i'm Downloading the Packs @ my server. When it's finished i will seed with a 100mbit connection ;)

Edit: Download finished goint to seed for now. ;)

YGOkid8
fml my max seeding speed (total) is 128kb/s, and i've only got 50gb a month :(
i wish i had your internet, would make me very happy
Ezoda
I'm seeding from a dedicated server ;) Not from home
Oinari-sama
That upload....whoa....I wish I have that speed too :D
YGOkid8

Ezoda wrote:

I'm seeding from a dedicated server ;) Not from home
are you saying you're stealing another person's network to seed? :v
dkun