forum

Beatmap Pack Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Finished downloading 401-450, will seed.
Ushinro
Just so everyone is aware, this thread does exist and someone else is making their own torrents. It seems that the other person making the batch torrent is active but the pack numbering is inconsistent to me. Whichever one you get the packs from doesn't matter since they should be the same files. I do not intent to include the ranked packs since there's only 17 at the time of writing this.

When the 500th pack is released I am considering making a 1-500 torrent while still separating the folders for easier selection, meaning that the 1-100 packs will be in their own folder as well as 101-200 and so on. As for seeding, I understand that these torrents take up a lot of space so if you just want to leech, I'm okay with that.
DarkStoorM
Tried to download this night... 0%, 0 seeds :o huh
Ushinro

DarkStoorM wrote:

Tried to download this night... 0%, 0 seeds :o huh
Well I'm seeding pretty much 24/7 and I'm seeding as I'm writing this. I would say that it is on your end; perhaps you need to open up some ports or it could be your ISP doing some whacky stuff.
YodaSnipe
:( I tried seeding today and the highest UP I got was 10kb/s T_T

ofc DOWN is like 4mb/s :P
Kanye West
Still seeding, but my upload speed is really bad :(
Zelmarked
So when 1-500 pack is made, am I going to be able to slap all of the pre-existing packs into it and they'll sync up fine or am I going to have to change some file names?
Ushinro
I intend to keep the same file names but the folder structure in the torrent may change.
sCam
thanks, Ushinro. Also, I don't mind seeding what I've dloaded. Glad to help out.
mmnah
Please, seed 100-200.

Thanks for torrents at all.
Ushinro

ohyou wrote:

Please, seed 100-200.

I can assure you that I am seeding. I really need to let my computer rest as it has been on for about 2-3 weeks non-stop. The room is quite warm despite the use of air conditioning and fans in the room.

Edit: It is currently about 0130 so I will let this computer rest until I wake up which will be no later than 0800 where I am so that is about 6.5 hours of no seeding from me.
Edit 2: I'm seeding again.

mmnah

Ushinro wrote:

ohyou wrote:

Please, seed 100-200.

I can assure you that I am seeding. I really need to let my computer rest as it has been on for about 2-3 weeks non-stop. The room is quite warm despite the use of air conditioning and fans in the room.

Edit: It is currently about 0130 so I will let this computer rest until I wake up which will be no later than 0800 where I am so that is about 6.5 hours of no seeding from me.

Ok, thanks.
Zelmarked
Your internet puts mine to disgrace. I have a low 2 digit for all my total uploaded.
Ushinro
I'm sure that someone that is monitoring the network usage is keeping an eye on my traffic and they can't really do too much since this torrent isn't illegal, at least I don't think it is. Comcast / the university must not feel comfortable about all this bandwidth being used which I would find amusing. If you look earlier in this thread you can find an uploaded image where I have more than 1 TB of upload for each torrent, so roughly 4 TB in total at that time.
mmnah

Ushinro wrote:

I'm sure that someone that is monitoring the network usage is keeping an eye on my traffic and they can't really do too much since this torrent isn't illegal, at least I don't think it is. Comcast / the university must not feel comfortable about all this bandwidth being used which I would find amusing. If you look earlier in this thread you can find an uploaded image where I have more than 1 TB of upload for each torrent, so roughly 4 TB in total at that time.
Is thats you? Why cant i download from you? Yesterday it was fine(downloaded 301~303 packs) and today it was ok only for several minutes(downloaded 304, 305). And now youre like inactive for me.

Or thats you?:
pool-72-88-193-184.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net:48403
Downloading with very nice speed(more than 2mbps) from him^
Ushinro
The ISP that my university is using is Comcast as far as I'm aware but the IP lists my university's name in it. If you have PeerBlock enabled you might not be able to download from me; it might also be due to my uTorrent settings.

pool-72-88-193-184.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net:48403 is not me but it may be someone that I know of, although I'm not exactly sure..

Zelmarked
Yea I was being too paranoid/ misinterpreting peer blocks earlier.

But my ISP probably caps me. I'll wake up/ come home from work and it'll be 1-3. But first starting it's in the low hundreds.
SuzumiyaBR
Seed 101-200 pleasy

the beatmap pack 110 , 111 are offine
( File Belongs to Suspended Account. )

301-400 also
Ushinro

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Seed 101-200 pleasy

the beatmap pack 110 , 111 are offine
( File Belongs to Suspended Account. )

301-400 also
As I said many times here, I rarely shut down my computer so I can seed these torrents so it is on your end most likely. I have intentions to consolidate the torrents into one torrent but the folders will be separated the way they are now just in one single folder like such:
  • - osu! Beatmap Packs
    [list:5892b]+ osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0100
    + osu! Beatmap Packs 0101-0200
    + osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0300
I will also try to get an FTP account available that anyone can use. The information will be posted here and will be updated there. My computer's status will also be posted.
Zelmarked
So essentially, download the new torrent, let it create it create the directories, then slap the prior beatmap pack folders in it's main folder and everything should sync up fine?
Ushinro

Zelmarked wrote:

So essentially, download the new torrent, let it create it create the directories, then slap the prior beatmap pack folders in it's main folder and everything should sync up fine?
I guess so. I'm not renaming the current folders, just moving them into one folder, which helps me more than the end-user.

The FTP account should be up and running so do let me know if there are any issues. You can access it through your browser but I recommend that you use an FTP client. I didn't develop the web interface so it will be clunky.
Floks
I will seed, this is awesome, thanks!
Kanye West
Now that DxS is going to redo the packs, are the torrents going to change accordingly?
Ushinro
I guess I will do that when the change occurs. All of the current torrents would be combined into one once pack 500 is released and I'll fix any inconsistencies should there be any. I'm not sure how drastic of a difference the repacking will be.
DeathxShinigami

Ushinro wrote:

I guess I will do that when the change occurs. All of the current torrents would be combined into one once pack 500 is released and I'll fix any inconsistencies should there be any. I'm not sure how drastic of a difference the repacking will be.
Hey Ushinro I finished repacking all the maps. Now it's from 1-250. Basically all of the packs are now twice the size and all ranked maps are now in packs (except for the latest ones).

If there's anything else you need from me just find me and let me know~
koki_old_1

I downloaded all but 1 of these torrents and like a hundred maps are like this, did this happen to anybody else?

gonna have to get them all individually I guess
Ushinro
I just uploaded packs 1-250 in two torrents, which took a long time to make because of Mediafire's captchas...

Edit: There's a slight typo in the 101-200 pack but it's only in the torrent name. It says 100-200. The old torrents are deleted so anyone downloading them will need to download the new ones.

Edit: Can anyone offer a free tracker that works? The one I'm using is not reliable. I guess I could use a Demonoid one(Ha!) but I'd like to hear some suggestions.
Zenjae
The link for 201-300 says it isn't there ._.
StarriorX
Neat torrents! Downloading all three.

I'm very glad this is here. Having a nice song selection will make me very happy. :D

Thank you, OP!
Rescla
Why not use the Nyatorrents tracker?

http://open.nyaatorrents.info:6544

I honestly don't really know how reliable it is but it doesn't hurt to have more than one tracker, it's online at the moment at least.

udp://tracker.istole.it:6969
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

Those two also seem online.
Ushinro
I will try these trackers out for the next torrent.
StarriorX
Seeding all three torrents.

I'll be seeding whenever I can, but it won't be constant. I'm running the seeds from my laptop; I don't have a desktop, otherwise I'd seed from that, too.
nanashiRei
I hooked up 2 servers for this, it'll be seeded forever (well until the harddrives die, maybe). To bad that i see only 2 seeders on both of these~ people don't get how torrents work.

Ushinro, would you care to coop on this with me? I would consider adding a page on my osu!Mirror to promote the torrents use a little more. Seeing how osu!droid traffic gets heavier by the day ^^
Ushinro
Sorry, I restarted my computer recently and forgot to seed. I understand why people would prefer not to save these to seed because of two reasons primarily:
1. They would require a lot of bandwidth to seed a substantial amount.
2. They take up a lot of storage space.

I don't mind what you do with these torrents. I'm not the one constructing the packs but only compiling them into an easier-to-download method. I'll see what I can do if you need assistance.
nanashiRei
The only thing i would require you to do is notify me when you update a torrent so i can update the links on the page. If that's fine with you i'll add them to the page asap.

Edit:
Considering the fact that i only need to link the files in place since i got them on 3 servers anyway, it's no big deal for me :)
Sync
Are you guys planning on doing 251-400/etc? Just wondering

Nevermind, read through the thread and it looks like DxS added more beatmaps per pack

yay, much better this way
nanashiRei
Featuring small changes i now include the link to this thread on the mirror located right at the top:
freakkater
As i host my own Tracker i want you to know i seed on http://kater.selfhost.me:2710/announce with approx. 110 kb/s
just add this tracker to the torrents from page 1!
ShadowSageMike
Thanks, you guys! After reinstalling Windows 7, i lost track of which BMP i was on, so now i can just get em' all!
freakkater
Just to let you know the new Torrents with both Trackers and the updated Magnet-Links are here:
osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0100 Magnet | Torrent
osu! Beatmap Packs 0101-0200 Magnet | Torrent
osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0250 Magnet | Torrent
osu! Beatmap Packs 0251-0275 Magnet | Torrent

osu! Approved Beatmap Packs 0001-0010 Magnet | Torrent

Overviewpage: http://kater.selfhost.me/__/osutor

//Edit1: I am sorry for the downtime the last hours, Problem is fixed now!
//Edit2: Added the Approved Beatmap Packs 1-10! :)
//Edit3: Added the Bearmap Packs 251-275 :)
show more