forum

Beatmap Pack Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ushinro
I'll tell Daru when I see him online. I don't really care who makes these torrents but it does take quite a bit of space on my drives.

ErufenRito wrote:

You should definitely make a pack that goes from 401-450
I'm not sure if I should delete the 401-450 one when the 401-500 is ready though. I am thinking about providing a 1-500 torrent while still making the 100 pack interval ones available.

Edit: I was intending to get rid of the 401-450 but I just wasn't sure of the grace period for those still downloading it.

Edit 2: I re-uploaded the torrents to make the file names consistent and removed the text file. Here are the direct and magnet links: p/1089145
Zelmarked

Ushinro wrote:

I'll tell Daru when I see him online. I don't really care who makes these torrents but it does take quite a bit of space on my drives.

ErufenRito wrote:

You should definitely make a pack that goes from 401-450
I'm not sure if I should delete the 401-450 one when the 401-500 is ready though.
At a later time yea. As long as I can copy the 401-450 into the new 401-500 and there's no match up problems it could be done anytime.
Kitsunemimi

Ushinro wrote:

I'm not sure if I should delete the 401-450 one when the 401-500 is ready though.
I'd like this yes. It'd make things cleaner and more consistent.
Luvdic
Hmm, torrents seems to have gone puff now: The torrent you are looking for does not appear to be in our database.
Zelmarked
It would explain all the 3rd party anti-infringement ranges that spam-f*** my peerblock log when I turn on utorrent. I'm thinking nyaa removes them because of the music content. Perhaps finding a different torrent host is in order.

I need to look into getting a VPN before I get that nice little letter in the mail. Heh...uggh.
Ushinro

Ushinro wrote:

Edit 2: I re-uploaded the torrents to make the file names consistent and removed the text file. Here are the direct and magnet links: p/1089145
I suppose I shouldn't have made just an edit; Nyaa.eu isn't to blame for this. Daru has to update the first post.
Drafura
Did you change the tracker or ? My old torrents 1 to 400 times out :s

Dl'ing again then seeding...
Topic Starter
Daru
Edited into first post. :)
YodaSnipe
Can I seed this from my school? (unlimited data muahahah)

If so I'll definitely do that.

Edit: Just for clarity I can download torrents from there so I assume I should be able to upload too.
Topic Starter
Daru

YodaSnipe wrote:

Edit: Just for clarity I can download torrents from there so I assume I should be able to upload too.
Be careful that your school doesn't throttle your internet after a certain point. Other than that, Ushinro seeds from his Uni and so do I. :)
Ushinro

Daru wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

Be careful that your school doesn't throttle your internet after a certain point. Other than that, Ushinro seeds from his Uni and so do I. :)
I thought you have a bandwidth limit where you are Daru.
It's possible that my connection is being throttled because the ISP is Comcast, though it's fast the way it is. To give an idea, I can seed and download without imposing limits in uTorrent and can get 5 MB/s download and upload speeds and still be able to stream stuff on Youtube and play games without much lag, if any. Again, if there's no seeders it may be because I need to give my computer rest or I'm at home where my speeds are pretty good but nowhere near as good at my uni.
Topic Starter
Daru
I learned that it was taken away last year, so I started seeding.
YodaSnipe
I will have to try this once exams are over. Thanks guys!
Kanye West
Finished downloading 401-450, will seed.
Ushinro
Just so everyone is aware, this thread does exist and someone else is making their own torrents. It seems that the other person making the batch torrent is active but the pack numbering is inconsistent to me. Whichever one you get the packs from doesn't matter since they should be the same files. I do not intent to include the ranked packs since there's only 17 at the time of writing this.

When the 500th pack is released I am considering making a 1-500 torrent while still separating the folders for easier selection, meaning that the 1-100 packs will be in their own folder as well as 101-200 and so on. As for seeding, I understand that these torrents take up a lot of space so if you just want to leech, I'm okay with that.
DarkStoorM
Tried to download this night... 0%, 0 seeds :o huh
Ushinro

DarkStoorM wrote:

Tried to download this night... 0%, 0 seeds :o huh
Well I'm seeding pretty much 24/7 and I'm seeding as I'm writing this. I would say that it is on your end; perhaps you need to open up some ports or it could be your ISP doing some whacky stuff.
YodaSnipe
:( I tried seeding today and the highest UP I got was 10kb/s T_T

ofc DOWN is like 4mb/s :P
Kanye West
Still seeding, but my upload speed is really bad :(
Zelmarked
So when 1-500 pack is made, am I going to be able to slap all of the pre-existing packs into it and they'll sync up fine or am I going to have to change some file names?
Ushinro
I intend to keep the same file names but the folder structure in the torrent may change.
sCam
thanks, Ushinro. Also, I don't mind seeding what I've dloaded. Glad to help out.
mmnah
Please, seed 100-200.

Thanks for torrents at all.
Ushinro

ohyou wrote:

Please, seed 100-200.

I can assure you that I am seeding. I really need to let my computer rest as it has been on for about 2-3 weeks non-stop. The room is quite warm despite the use of air conditioning and fans in the room.

Edit: It is currently about 0130 so I will let this computer rest until I wake up which will be no later than 0800 where I am so that is about 6.5 hours of no seeding from me.
Edit 2: I'm seeding again.

mmnah

Ushinro wrote:

ohyou wrote:

Please, seed 100-200.

I can assure you that I am seeding. I really need to let my computer rest as it has been on for about 2-3 weeks non-stop. The room is quite warm despite the use of air conditioning and fans in the room.

Edit: It is currently about 0130 so I will let this computer rest until I wake up which will be no later than 0800 where I am so that is about 6.5 hours of no seeding from me.

Ok, thanks.
Zelmarked
Your internet puts mine to disgrace. I have a low 2 digit for all my total uploaded.
Ushinro
I'm sure that someone that is monitoring the network usage is keeping an eye on my traffic and they can't really do too much since this torrent isn't illegal, at least I don't think it is. Comcast / the university must not feel comfortable about all this bandwidth being used which I would find amusing. If you look earlier in this thread you can find an uploaded image where I have more than 1 TB of upload for each torrent, so roughly 4 TB in total at that time.
mmnah

Ushinro wrote:

I'm sure that someone that is monitoring the network usage is keeping an eye on my traffic and they can't really do too much since this torrent isn't illegal, at least I don't think it is. Comcast / the university must not feel comfortable about all this bandwidth being used which I would find amusing. If you look earlier in this thread you can find an uploaded image where I have more than 1 TB of upload for each torrent, so roughly 4 TB in total at that time.
Is thats you? Why cant i download from you? Yesterday it was fine(downloaded 301~303 packs) and today it was ok only for several minutes(downloaded 304, 305). And now youre like inactive for me.

Or thats you?:
pool-72-88-193-184.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net:48403
Downloading with very nice speed(more than 2mbps) from him^
Ushinro
The ISP that my university is using is Comcast as far as I'm aware but the IP lists my university's name in it. If you have PeerBlock enabled you might not be able to download from me; it might also be due to my uTorrent settings.

pool-72-88-193-184.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net:48403 is not me but it may be someone that I know of, although I'm not exactly sure..

Zelmarked
Yea I was being too paranoid/ misinterpreting peer blocks earlier.

But my ISP probably caps me. I'll wake up/ come home from work and it'll be 1-3. But first starting it's in the low hundreds.
SuzumiyaBR
Seed 101-200 pleasy

the beatmap pack 110 , 111 are offine
( File Belongs to Suspended Account. )

301-400 also
Ushinro

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Seed 101-200 pleasy

the beatmap pack 110 , 111 are offine
( File Belongs to Suspended Account. )

301-400 also
As I said many times here, I rarely shut down my computer so I can seed these torrents so it is on your end most likely. I have intentions to consolidate the torrents into one torrent but the folders will be separated the way they are now just in one single folder like such:
  • - osu! Beatmap Packs
    [list:5892b]+ osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0100
    + osu! Beatmap Packs 0101-0200
    + osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0300
I will also try to get an FTP account available that anyone can use. The information will be posted here and will be updated there. My computer's status will also be posted.
Zelmarked
So essentially, download the new torrent, let it create it create the directories, then slap the prior beatmap pack folders in it's main folder and everything should sync up fine?
Ushinro

Zelmarked wrote:

So essentially, download the new torrent, let it create it create the directories, then slap the prior beatmap pack folders in it's main folder and everything should sync up fine?
I guess so. I'm not renaming the current folders, just moving them into one folder, which helps me more than the end-user.

The FTP account should be up and running so do let me know if there are any issues. You can access it through your browser but I recommend that you use an FTP client. I didn't develop the web interface so it will be clunky.
Floks
I will seed, this is awesome, thanks!
Kanye West
Now that DxS is going to redo the packs, are the torrents going to change accordingly?
Ushinro
I guess I will do that when the change occurs. All of the current torrents would be combined into one once pack 500 is released and I'll fix any inconsistencies should there be any. I'm not sure how drastic of a difference the repacking will be.
DeathxShinigami

Ushinro wrote:

I guess I will do that when the change occurs. All of the current torrents would be combined into one once pack 500 is released and I'll fix any inconsistencies should there be any. I'm not sure how drastic of a difference the repacking will be.
Hey Ushinro I finished repacking all the maps. Now it's from 1-250. Basically all of the packs are now twice the size and all ranked maps are now in packs (except for the latest ones).

If there's anything else you need from me just find me and let me know~
koki_old_1

I downloaded all but 1 of these torrents and like a hundred maps are like this, did this happen to anybody else?

gonna have to get them all individually I guess
Ushinro
I just uploaded packs 1-250 in two torrents, which took a long time to make because of Mediafire's captchas...

Edit: There's a slight typo in the 101-200 pack but it's only in the torrent name. It says 100-200. The old torrents are deleted so anyone downloading them will need to download the new ones.

Edit: Can anyone offer a free tracker that works? The one I'm using is not reliable. I guess I could use a Demonoid one(Ha!) but I'd like to hear some suggestions.
show more