How do i get better at osu ?

posted
Total Posts
20
show more
KupcaH
Play for like 5k hours and then come back.
autoteleology
For fuck's sake, you've played like two hours. You are way too new to be posting this nonsense. At least wait until you've invested 500 hours and the crippling insecurity has already set in.
NixXSkate

Philosofikal wrote:

For fuck's sake, you've played like two hours. You are way too new to be posting this nonsense. At least wait until you've invested 500 hours and the crippling insecurity has already set in.
Stanvord

NixXSkate wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

For fuck's sake, you've played like two hours. You are way too new to be posting this nonsense. At least wait until you've invested 500 hours and the crippling insecurity has already set in.
Play Moar
worst fl player

Philosofikal wrote:

For fuck's sake, you've played like two hours. You are way too new to be posting this nonsense. At least wait until you've invested 500 hours and the crippling insecurity has already set in.
N0thingSpecial

- TheFirst - wrote:

Training couldn't help
Fuk man I want to become an Olympic swimmer but training ain't working, I completely feel you
ManuelOsuPlayer

- TheFirst - wrote:

Just asking , i wonder why some pro players with god fingers can play the impossible song.

Training couldn't help , it keep getting worse for me. :(
Play the game helps.
Rayne

KupcaH wrote:

Play for like 5k hours and then come back.
This. Invest several thousands of hours of play into this game.
Skidayo
pro players are actually robots made for clicking circles. they are pretending to be human.
Xoro
wtf you have just started XD come back in 5 months.
NestLover
Thats what i want to know too... XD
Core 2 Duo

- TheFirst - wrote:

Just asking , i wonder why some pro players with god fingers can play the impossible song.

Training couldn't help , it keep getting worse for me. :(
Likely because they didn't play ~7 minutes a week as you did.
XP1X3L

- TheFirst - wrote:

Just asking , i wonder why some pro players with god fingers can play the impossible song.

Training couldn't help , it keep getting worse for me. :(
Play for around 1-3 hours then take a break.

After a few hours i get worser and worser so i take a break and when i go back on i can do hard songs again.

Try this method. ;)
worst fl player
Topic Starter
- TheFirst -
Ah , thank you for all the reply , I really love it.

I was being in the bad mood when I create this post , sorry.

I'll just play for fun and enjoy the music , thanks again .
Syujin
"Play more" is the kinda thing that sounds like a meme but is actually good advice. You'll get better in time.
Deva

Flanster wrote:

Not everyone is destined to be extremely good at x or y.
Pun intended?
Please sign in to reply.

New reply