posted
Who placed the star icon?

Voli
  1. No streams?

Insane
  1. 00:11:498 (5,7) - add claps
  2. 00:31:147 (4,6) - ^

Hard
  1. I think you can make this AR 7; it would make it a bit more noob friendly whilst still fitting the diff

Normal
  1. 00:02:112 (3,4) - Since you follow the vocals for the rest of the section I think this rhythm would be better https://i.imgur.com/cddz0od.png
  2. It would be nice if you could turn some 1/2 sliders into circles. The hard uses quite a fair few of triples tied with circles so a few more 1/2 circles in the normal would decrease the skill gap a bit

Easy
  1. 00:22:990 (1) - Unsnapped slider end
  2. 00:24:393 (4) - more even (horizontal wise) slider?

[]call me back
posted

Kisses wrote:

Who placed the star icon? uhhh i didnt even know there was one on this map lmaoo
Maybe - Frontier -?

Insane
  1. 00:11:498 (5,7) - add claps
  2. 00:31:147 (4,6) - ^ ok

Hard
  1. I think you can make this AR 7; it would make it a bit more noob friendly whilst still fitting the diff fixed for byd

Normal
  1. 00:02:112 (3,4) - Since you follow the vocals for the rest of the section I think this rhythm would be better https://i.imgur.com/cddz0od.png nice idea
  2. It would be nice if you could turn some 1/2 sliders into circles. The hard uses quite a fair few of triples tied with circles so a few more 1/2 circles in the normal would decrease the skill gap a bit alright, i changed the ones that have a lot of buildup associated with them (only 2)

Easy
  1. 00:22:990 (1) - Unsnapped slider end lol whoops, fixed
  2. 00:24:393 (4) - more even (horizontal wise) slider?ok should be good

[]call me back
Thanks a ton <3
posted
yea my diff doesn't have any streams because it's primarily an aim based map, so quick movements, sliderjumps etc. to go together with the small cs. I could add a stream somewhere but I didn't really design the map with that in mind so.. that would be rather out of place haha
posted

Kisses wrote:

Who placed the star icon? twas frontier
Hard
  1. I think you can make this AR 7; it would make it a bit more noob friendly whilst still fitting the diff fix for me @hc
ty for mod :d
posted
easy bubble farming
posted
the timing seems a bit off. I would recommend a timing of 548, which is +14

timing confirmed by frukoyurdakul
posted
call me back for rebubble call gabe instead ;)
posted
she is back!
posted
:eyes:
posted

Nelly wrote:

posted

Nelly wrote:

posted
00:28:969 (2,4,5) - The stacking offset makes it look messy ingame