- Frontier - wrote:
byd asked me for a mod for you. gonna make short modThanks =)
can I have metadata? Metadata for this set was from the source that Bubblun linked, which lists written by Peter Lurye and performed by Jennifer Karr, but seeing as the ranked CTB set has Jennifer Karr as artist ill change to that
- I think I have found a better resolution of your background image. Also, using .png file type really bloats the file space. used urs, thanks!
- Try to delete some unused 5%-volume green lines in lower difficulties. It could affect the ability for hitobjects to give feedback to players. removed all in easy/normal
- 00:09:656 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm.. The hitobjects here don't really seem to follow the vocal's rhythm, unlike 00:06:849 (2,3,4) -. So why don't you make these hitobjects follow more the vocal's rhythm? I'd recommend you to make the rhythm like this, to make the hitobjects follow the vocal's rhythm. did something like it
- 00:11:762 (1,2,3) - The vocal's rhythm at here is mostly the same as 00:06:148 (1,2,3,4) -, but why are they mapped so differently? Consider making them the same for consistency in your difficulty. ok fixed
- 00:30:709 (3,1) - kinda flows unnaturally. it might be better to move the hitcircle 00:31:762 (1) - to the right side of the slider 00:30:709 (3) -, like this, for a better flow. rotated the slider instead, but fixes the problem nonetheless
- 00:07:726 (4,5,6) - The vocal's rhythm here is pretty consecutive, so I think using something like this would be suitable with the vocal's rhythm better. i have to disagree here, to me the first syllable of "aliens" is held past the white tick so the slider should be longer
the rest seems pretty good. that's all.