adjusted=/=snapped, fix for me @hc
nm from irc
00:25:797 - to 00:31:762 - I feel should be kiai as well. It's the chorus, so having it empty feels underwhelming. i used kiai for the most intense part of the map, and this part seems like a step down from the kiai imo
For insane 00:16:323 (1) - having sv normal here when in Extreme it's comparably fast will be really surprising to play. I suggest increasing sv to 1.15 for this slider in insane so the player knows to look for it in Extreme. ok
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318233/sou ... tt_trv_snd
only official source I could find. Move 'TV Size' to the tags instead. yeah fixed all the metadata stuff
other diffs looked okay. gl!
m4m from modreqs
00:25:446 (1) - I'd turn up the hitsound a little. ok
00:22:639 (1) - Flow is slightly too uncomfortable here, rotate -10 degrees so the previous slider leads in more. fixed as well
00:02:639 (4) - Rotate 90 degrees as it currently collides with the hp bar. its just the follow circle from what i can tell
00:00:534 (1,2) - I'd change the shape of 1, as following natural flow going to 2 rn leads to the end of slider 2 instead of the head. fixed
00:26:498 (2) - Slider overlaps with combo counter
00:29:305 (2) - Slider slightly overlaps with HP bar. these should be ok, since its just the follow circle that does so
gl with rank, this is a cool set!
[Insane]Thanks for suggestions!
00:02:463 (3) - mmmmm this is weird. You start off mapping to the vocals and try to sneak that reverse in there. You should just make it a 1/1 slider. If you're really dead set on mapping that guitar you should do https://i.imgur.com/wwlgVjO.png this instead so you dont ignore the difference is strums there did the second suggestion, i think its too prominent to be skipped
00:26:148 - Starting here the ds you have is low, although the intesity of the song here is pretty much the same as the beginning. I think you could make it bigger i think it works a lot nicer as it is since this part is following the most intense part of the song
00:13:516 (5,6) - You could map more here. This little section kinda amps up the vocals so you could add a slider 00:13:691 (6) - here, and end it 00:14:042 - here. ok
m4m from modreqs
00:08:428 (5,6,7) - move slightly so it's in a line like 00:06:849 (3,4,5) - for aesthetic yep
00:16:323 (1) - 2x SV feels too extreme, especially with the unusual slider shape and slider tick making dropped combo more likely. i think it fits the extraordinary sound. changed combo color to red tho so maybe tahts more indicative
- You might wanna add the snare hitsound to your diff lol yep
00:02:639 (4) - ctrl+g this. The guitar here is slightly different than the other sounds you mapped the other sliders too. Also it would add emphasis to the guitar strum 00:02:463 (3) - here. i prefer not having odd movement in the introduction, i think a double works fine here
00:04:218 (4,5) - These are stacked, yet the sounds here are different. they're just vocals, the second one is less powerful so i held the movement here so the next note has more emphasis again
00:06:148 (1) - ctrl+h this for more emphasis. You could then ctrl+h 00:06:498 (2) - this i ctrl+g'd it instead
00:08:955 (1,2) - interesting sliders
00:12:112 (2,3,4) - I dont like the rhythm here. You should have just kept the one you had going like 00:07:376 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - here. Should go something like https://i.imgur.com/BEYLKrW.png this. why not?
00:31:762 (1,1) - I would just put a slider starting where the slider is tbh. It's weird to hit that slider and then go into a spinner all in the same sound. 2 sliders there feels rather off imo..
byd asked me for a mod for you. gonna make short mod :dthanks!
can I have metadata?
- I think I have found a better resolution of your background image. Also, using .png file type really bloats the file space. hc change for me
- Try to delete some unused 5%-volume green lines in lower difficulties. It could affect the ability for hitobjects to give feedback to players. did in my diff
- 00:28:604 - The cymbal sound here is pretty dominant, you shouldn't skip it. Consider mapping this spot. changed but not as you suggested
the rest seems pretty good. that's all.
osu file format v14
Title:My Life As A Teenage Robot
TitleUnicode:My Life As A Teenage Robot
Source:My Life As A Teenage Robot
Tags:voli bite you death tv size nickelodeon jennifer karr
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 202,0,0
Combo2 : 1,209,254
Combo3 : 0,70,155
Combo4 : 255,228,43
byd asked me for a mod for you. gonna make short modThanks =)
can I have metadata? Metadata for this set was from the source that Bubblun linked, which lists written by Peter Lurye and performed by Jennifer Karr, but seeing as the ranked CTB set has Jennifer Karr as artist ill change to that
- I think I have found a better resolution of your background image. Also, using .png file type really bloats the file space. used urs, thanks!
- Try to delete some unused 5%-volume green lines in lower difficulties. It could affect the ability for hitobjects to give feedback to players. removed all in easy/normal
- 00:09:656 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm.. The hitobjects here don't really seem to follow the vocal's rhythm, unlike 00:06:849 (2,3,4) -. So why don't you make these hitobjects follow more the vocal's rhythm? I'd recommend you to make the rhythm like this, to make the hitobjects follow the vocal's rhythm. did something like it
- 00:11:762 (1,2,3) - The vocal's rhythm at here is mostly the same as 00:06:148 (1,2,3,4) -, but why are they mapped so differently? Consider making them the same for consistency in your difficulty. ok fixed
- 00:30:709 (3,1) - kinda flows unnaturally. it might be better to move the hitcircle 00:31:762 (1) - to the right side of the slider 00:30:709 (3) -, like this, for a better flow. rotated the slider instead, but fixes the problem nonetheless
- 00:07:726 (4,5,6) - The vocal's rhythm here is pretty consecutive, so I think using something like this would be suitable with the vocal's rhythm better. i have to disagree here, to me the first syllable of "aliens" is held past the white tick so the slider should be longer
the rest seems pretty good. that's all.