Thanks for modding!
Mir wrote:Hello, it is I. O sweet it is you
- 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - I would try to make this linear somehow cuz 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - is mapped in the same pattern yet maps weaker sounds.
Hardly the same pattern. Different context locally, 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - comes after slider and 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - after circles. Different context globally, 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - is an intenser variation of 01:23:794 (1,2,3) - and 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - is consistent with 01:30:356 (2,3,4) - etc. So should be fine, no change.
- 01:40:200 (1) - Last one wasn't curved this one and tbh it looks kinda ugly ;w;
It's consistent with 01:32:700 (1) - and looks fine ~ . Changing would destroy the movement.
- 02:07:075 (4,1) - Emphasis compared to 02:08:169 (3,1) - is totally off. And 02:08:169 (3,1) - is extremely overspaced as well, it's a cross-screen jump that starts off with you moving opposite the direction of said jump so that only amplifies how difficult this is to hit. Relative to the entire map 02:08:169 (3,1) - 02:08:950 (3,1) - felt the hardest to hit, even harder than the linear stuff lol. I would suggest nerfing this distance a lot, cuz 4.83x and 4.67x are a bit overkill. I'd try to stay under 4x at most but I feel like 3.5x-3.7x fits the most. 02:16:450 (3,1) - Also feels a bit excessive but not as bad as before.
The emphasis is fine as it is imo. It's not underwhelming, and I think it would be interuptive to emphasize 02:07:388 (1) - too much. I would rather put intensity in the section itself.
Agreed that those jumps in combination with the movement were a bit overdone. Nerfed a bit. Still kept it pretty high spaced (3.5-3.7 as suggested) since I want this part to feel intense overall.
- 01:40:200 (4) - NC this? nope, would be inconsistent with things like 01:17:700 (4) - and 01:36:450 (3) -
- 00:58:740 - I'm not sure how I feel about the intro having only circles. The rest of the map doesn't use this idea anywhere else and it kind of seems backwards in terms of rhythm density...
Felt like I was an awkward spot between insane and normal in terms of rhythm density, so did this. Should be fine in the map in terms of rhythm, though I agree it might seem a bit odd. Added some sliders to break it up a bit.
- 01:50:513 - Missing finish? o you're right
- 01:06:307 - I think this sound deserves a circle more than 01:06:127 (3) - since here on the blue is not as strong.
Prefer to keep the 1/2 gap here 01:05:226 (2,3) - and the 1/1 gap here 01:06:127 (3,4) - . 3/4 gap after slider will be hard for the player since they can't judge when to click based of their last click.
- 01:06:307 (3,4,1,2,3) - It would be beneficial to start the bpm change with a slider so the player can adapt rather than just start off with circles.
Easiessss *shakes fist* . Fixed.
- 01:17:700 (5,2) - 01:32:700 (5,2) - Could space a bit further, they look a bit too close atm. Like 01:35:044 (3,5) - maybe.
Hm, seems rather okay for the most part if the bolded stuff and mithew's inconsistencies get dealt with.