Thanks for modding!
reimu bg makes me angry I'm sorry D:
- really no reason for the big jumps like 01:00:541 (7,8,1) - during the musicbox section, just feels overly straining for such a supercalm part, esp compared to the really powerful upcoming section. let that part shine with the jumps, keep things simple here Agreed, ctrl + g'd 01:00:541 (7,8) - and 01:02:703 (7,8) -
- 01:12:700 (1) - should really make this 2 circles instead, to better show off the slidertail's highpitch beat, and to match the previous 01:08:950 (6,7) - (also put the nc on 01:13:013 (2) - /runs) Fixed
- 01:17:700 (1,2,3) - these are super close together, and arranging these superclose slider in a straight line like this really makes them feel weak. the player will move from one sliderhead to the next well before they need to click, causing unsatisfying halts of cursor motion. even your lower insane diff has bigger spacing here. spacing them more like https://puu.sh/xR7bN/c04cc3f427.png will feel much, much better. same thing for pretty much any instance of this arrange showing up (other than the slowparts ofc)
I agree that this arrange might feel weak, but that was my intent. The violin is a continuous hold here, so the song feels much less dynamic. To represent both the hold and that the music has calmed down, I made this very linear arrange. This contrasts well with the rest of the map, imo. Your arrange does quite the opposite, it would imply that the violin does a lot more like it does here 01:27:075 (1,2,3) - .
I do agree that the motion you described isn't very great though, so I increased spacing a little in an attempt to make movement feel more continuous. I hope that improves it a bit.
- 01:39:107 (3) - i know this is here to show off that drumbeat but i think it really just detracts from how nicefeeling your following of the keyboardbeats is. i think it's much better to just stick to the previous keyboard arrange Actually isn't to represent the drum, but is an angle change for the violin kicking in again here 01:38:950 (2) - . I feel like that fits well and gets priority over the keyboard. Didn't do the angle change here 01:23:951 (2) - because the music didn't feel intense enough to justify the changes in movement.
- 01:58:950 (1,2,3,4) - think you went too ham on the spacing crescendo here, resulting in your swap to circles for the drums making a huge jump arrange, largestfeeling in the map "went too ham" seems fairly accurate. Nerfed.
- 02:18:013 (2,3) - that spacing thing earlier applies to this arrange as well, this superforced blanket feels especially unsatisfying to play, you're even trying to show off the nice melodyline here but this is the weakestfeeling slider ever. same for 02:33:325 (3) - Spaced out a bit more as well. Tried things with the slider. Didn't know the slider felt weak in play;still have to really figure out weak and strong feeling slider stuff. pls teach
- 02:36:919 (1) - perhaps use a slider instead, the current 1/1 gap to 02:37:388 (1) - feels very weak when it follows that big 1/3 rhythmspam arrange. 02:36:762 (3,1) - is so big, following that with a closerspaced 1/1 gap makes 02:37:388 (1) - incredibly weak Added a slider since I agreed,
not sure if I actually improved it or not though.
- 01:28:950 (3) - nc to match 01:23:325 (1) - , etc. Fixed
- 02:11:606 (2) - should probably me another 2/3 slider, for nicer violinfollowing Fixed
gj on this diff thanks!
think your colourhaxing is messed up in this one Switched to 4 colours on Normal because reasons
01:12:700 (4) - should rly put this note at 01:12:856 - instead, for obvious reasons Obvious reasons were obvious, fixed