This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
19:44 Chocola_2287: o/
19:44 Chocola_2287: may I ask for a NM?
19:45 Faputa: which map :3
19:45 *Chocola_2287 is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1429234 BiBi - PSYCHIC FIRE]
19:46 Faputa: can I irc mod it?
19:46 Chocola_2287: um
19:46 Chocola_2287: sure
19:47 Faputa: so this diff
19:48 Faputa: I have doubts about 00:20:366 (41,42,43,44) - when playing it
19:48 Chocola_2287: it is following drums
19:49 Faputa: and then when I play through this part 00:26:046 (71,72,73,74,75) -
19:49 Faputa: I feel like they aren't consistent
19:50 Faputa: however, this part feels ok 00:31:372 (111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118) -
19:50 Chocola_2287: which part is it inconsistent to?
19:52 Faputa: the first part I timestamped feels not fit with the second timestamp, but the third timestamp works fine, so I don't know if that's something you need to ponder
19:52 Faputa: that's just my feeling when playing this diff
19:53 Chocola_2287: 1st and 2nd have different musical arrangement tho...
19:54 Faputa: :3 then forget about that. lets move on
19:55 Faputa: 00:45:928 (222,223) - just wondering, what instrument are you following
19:56 Chocola_2287: this one is for consistency with 00:40:248 (178,179) -
19:56 Faputa: feel like kd would work better because 00:44:508 (212,213) - uses kd..
19:56 Chocola_2287: hm
19:56 Faputa: the 5 seconds,
19:57 Faputa: not noticeable umm
19:57 Chocola_2287: 00:44:508 (212,213) - is consistent with 00:38:828 (168,169) -
19:57 Chocola_2287: 00:40:248 (178,179) - for 00:45:928 (222,223) -
19:57 Faputa: these two phases of the song, ok
20:00 Faputa: 00:42:023 (190,191,192,193,194,195,196,197,198,199,200,201,202,203) - i don't know if this really worth a mirror pattern (the former part follows the latter part)
20:00 Chocola_2287: this one is indeed questionable, I placed this because I have no idea how to map this bar
20:01 Faputa: since not much mirrored but overmapped part in this song
20:01 Faputa: map*
20:01 Chocola_2287: how about d ddk d k d kkkkd
20:02 Faputa: yeah it should be better
20:03 Faputa: 00:52:674 (268,269,270,271,272) - 01:26:757 (469,470,471,472,473,474) - is the k at the end somewhat emphasizing some sounds
20:04 Chocola_2287: it is for 'wow wow' sound
20:04 Chocola_2287: but well
20:05 Chocola_2287: I will fix this later
20:05 Faputa: maybe ddkdk in that case
20:05 Faputa: or something that is more effective
20:05 Chocola_2287: nah I will just change it to d K K
20:05 Faputa: yeah okay
20:06 Faputa: 01:48:946 (7) - What makes you think this should be a D than a long spinner?
20:07 Faputa: I think (if not compulsory), the long lasting sounds at the end are often treated with spinner
20:07 Chocola_2287: the sound at instant fits a finisher
20:08 Faputa: that's fine, so I think that's about it for the inner oni
20:08 Chocola_2287: thanks for sparing some time modding my map too
20:09 Chocola_2287: you may do savelog and post it in the forum
20:09 Faputa: enough for only modding the inner?
20:09 Faputa: But I think the other diffs follow similar logics, so if you like it, let me call it a day
20:10 Chocola_2287: I think its enough
20:10 Chocola_2287: yes
20:10 Chocola_2287: sure
20:10 Faputa: ok let me post
Hi! ^w^Thanks for modding
Request from Gemu's Taiko & Mania Queue (NM, M4M & GD)
D (Big d)
K (Big k)
OD: 2 >Changed HP only, BPM is moderate enough for OD3
- 00:09:360 (4) - Put a finish to keep the drums with 00:07:940 (1,2,3) - >00:09:360 (4) - at that instant, the sound effect does not fit a finisher.
- 00:33:502 (51) - Change to k to variate a bit, also sounds good. >Unchanged to be consistent with other diffs
OD: 3 > Same as Kantan
- 00:28:177 (67) - Change to k to keep consistency with 00:16:461 (29,30,31,32) - >Retained for variable and consistency with other diffs.
OD: 4 >No change, I think the current setting is reasonable already
- 00:27:999 (85,86) - Ctrl G to keep consistency with 00:16:461 (38,39,40,41,42) - >I did consistency on snapping arrangement, however I prefer variable color scheme arrangement.
- 01:04:745 (274,275,276,277,278,279,280,281,282,283,284,285) - That can be a bit hard, also you can make this to flow much better with the song: Remove 01:04:833 (275,278,284) - is much better. >Fixed
- 01:37:762 (427,428) - Ctrl G, the voices decreases 01:37:407 (425,426) - and then increases 01:37:762 (427,428) - >Current pattern can express the pitch trend of the vocal for enough extent.
- 01:38:827 (433,434,435,436,437,438,439,440,441,442,443,444) - Remeber this part, right? Apply you make here 01:04:745 -
OD: 5 >Same as Muzukashii
- 00:53:916 (237,238) - Ctrl G sounds much better and for variation. >No change to maintain consistency on pattern arrangement across whole mapset
- 01:27:999 (414,415) - ^ for consistency with the previous suggestion.
- 01:28:887 (420,421,422,423,424) - It would flow much better with the song if you change the stream to ddkkd. >It is intentional, the pattern is simply from Inner Oni but nerfed. Better not to change it to maintain pattern consistency btw Oni and Inner Oni
OD: 6 >Same as Muzukashii
(If you are interested on why I use OD6.3, it is because I want to make the error allowance to +-30ms
I see good this diff. >Thanks :3
Good map! I hope my mod has been helpful :33, Good Luck!
:DThanks for modding.I don't know how to mod kantan.
It seems fine.Same.
It seems fine.I see you've used only triplet monos. I think other triplets can be used in a muzu. Right now, this difficulty feels a little repetitive. Having some ddk or kkd might make the map flow better. I do like the doublets in the kiai section, since it adds variety.
00:19:745 - Add a k to make this a kkk to emphasise the phrase end.
00:31:106 - Same as above.
01:22:940 - Same as above. >All fixed
00:40:603 - 00:42:733 - Personally, I prefer just 1/2 patterns here. It'd help make section stand out compared to the one before, since you originally have a ddd k k d pattern here which has already been used a few times before. Something like (all 1/2) ddkdkkdk dkd can work for this part. It does skip a major 1/1 beat, but it follows the melody. (And many parts of this song are syncopated anyway.) >Adjusted a bit, tho I am still trying to keep the patterns used here.00:40:603 - 00:42:733 - Like in the muzu, I think that this part should follow the syncopated melody. How you do it is up to you. >I would like to maintain 1/1 dkdk pattern.
00:52:851 - Convert to a k to match the two Woo! sounds.
00:58:532 - Same as above.
00:58:532 - Same as above.
01:32:615 - Same as above. >All fixed
The short, ninja spinner is cute.I like it
I guess I don't really have anything to say about it, other than modifying 00:40:603 - 00:42:733 if you've changed it in the other difficulties.
>Fixed on other's mod.
I do not know how to mod
From my modding queue~Thanks for modding.
Remember that these are suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.
01:47:338 - I think you should only use 5 finishers here.
You use 3 finishers in Kantan, but every other diff uses 7 finishers. My suggestion:
01:47:605 (2) - Delete.
01:48:315 (5) - Delete.
This is a bit awkward to play, though. I'll leave the choice up to you. >I think the current arrangement plays better. Deleting the finishers makes it awkward to play.
00:36:865 (132) - Delete to create a break (similar to Futsuu). I think the note density is a bit too much. >Done
00:55:593 (227) - Delete? I think 1/2 snap is enough for this. >It is necessary to be 1/4 in order to be consistent with how I emphasize vocal in 00:54:794 (219,220,221,222,223,224) -
01:29:675 (382) - ^ >Same as above
00:14:676 (1) - Reduce the SV on this, since it's relatively easy to miss? (I'm bad at SV/mini-spinners though, so maybe wait for more modders). >Needs more opinion about this, I myself go against this because lowering SV increase the time that spinner overlaps other notes.
00:41:125 - ddkkd? Same reasoning as Inner Oni. >Unchanged in order to emphasize the vocal pitch generally in this bar, where 00:37:752 (134) - as lowest , 00:40:593 (152) - as highest, making a contrast.
00:41:125 (183,184,185,186,187) - ddkkd? It highlights the vocals at 00:41:303. >Refer to Oni
00:55:149 (283) - Use k here? It's a bit easier to play imo. >Changed, the previous pattern plays weird.
01:02:427 (336,337,338,339) - dkdd? Easier to play, and it's similar to the pattern you used at 01:03:847. >Sounds weird for me when 01:02:427 (336) - is a d, which takes away impact from the notes after.
Nice set. Good luck with ranking this!
20:56 Chocola_2287: o/
20:56 Chocola_2287: May I ask for a NM?
20:57 404 AccNotFound: woow it's chocola
20:57 404 AccNotFound: halo~~
20:57 404 AccNotFound: oh, little hard cause i have little many left mod =v=;;
20:58 404 AccNotFound: blame my laziness xp
20:58 Chocola_2287: It isn't urgent
20:58 Chocola_2287: You can do the mod at anytime
20:59 404 AccNotFound: ok maybe little shork =v=
20:59 404 AccNotFound: what's the song?
20:59 *Chocola_2287 is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1429234 BiBi - PSYCHIC FIRE]
21:01 404 AccNotFound: wow
21:01 404 AccNotFound: awesome flow
21:02 Chocola_2287: ~~Copy pasta mapping~~
21:02 404 AccNotFound: -v-b
21:02 Chocola_2287: ;w;
21:02 404 AccNotFound: irc able?
21:02 Chocola_2287: sure
21:02 *404 AccNotFound is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1429233 BiBi - PSYCHIC FIRE [Inner Oni]]
21:03 404 AccNotFound: 00:03:670 (3,4,5,6) -
21:04 404 AccNotFound: little awkward to me cause of finisher
21:04 404 AccNotFound: 00:04:025 (4,6) -
21:04 404 AccNotFound: 00:04:735 (6) - just k? so that make more fit at song
21:05 Chocola_2287: removing finisher on (6) will ruin the flow imo
21:05 Chocola_2287: There is a big contrast on density before/after 00:05:090 (7) -
21:06 Chocola_2287: As such, I think finisher can be used on 00:02:250 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - since it is on main snap only
21:06 404 AccNotFound: ok good =v=b
21:06 404 AccNotFound: 00:14:676 (1) -
21:07 404 AccNotFound: able for rank??? i don't know well but little worried lol
21:07 404 AccNotFound: just put k also looks good to me
21:07 Chocola_2287: yes it is rankable
21:07 Chocola_2287: I did the same SV on Kinmirai Happy End
21:07 404 AccNotFound: fun pattern ww i love it
21:08 Chocola_2287: thanks :3
21:08 404 AccNotFound: 00:36:066 (148) -
21:09 404 AccNotFound: delete?
21:09 404 AccNotFound: and 00:36:155 (148) - fin isher
21:10 404 AccNotFound: like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9363781
21:10 404 AccNotFound: ?
21:10 Chocola_2287: Keep, the vocal is still continuing in 00:35:977 (147,148,149) -
21:10 404 AccNotFound: synth sound also sound
21:10 Chocola_2287: 00:36:332 (150,151,152,153,154) - following nico's vocal
21:10 404 AccNotFound: ok
21:11 404 AccNotFound: 01:00:208 (320) - delete?
21:11 404 AccNotFound: ongoing sound end at 01:00:119 (319) -
21:13 404 AccNotFound: also 01:00:474 (322,323,324,325,326,327,328) - KdKdKdK? and 01:00:297 (321) - d for play smooth
21:13 Chocola_2287: 01:00:119 (319,320,321) - vocal is still continuous
21:14 404 AccNotFound: 01:00:208 (320) - clearly stacatto vocal
21:14 Chocola_2287: DkDkDkD and KdKdKdK are the same tbh
21:14 404 AccNotFound: agree it loll
21:14 Chocola_2287: that ha~~~~~ sound is whole bar duration
21:14 404 AccNotFound: ok =v=b
21:14 404 AccNotFound: 01:24:261 (439) - maybe K?
21:15 404 AccNotFound: drum playing snare and vocal also high tone
21:16 Chocola_2287: want to be consistent with 00:08:995 (5) - , 01:12:900 (408) -
21:16 404 AccNotFound: 01:13:255 (409) - K?
21:16 404 AccNotFound: cause you use 01:12:900 (408) - d so for smooth playing imo
21:17 404 AccNotFound: 01:35:977 (523) - D? booooooom sound
21:17 Chocola_2287: 01:13:255 (409) - I am actually following instrument here
21:17 404 AccNotFound: also good with 01:35:622 (522) -
21:18 404 AccNotFound: tbh instrument has only small k sound lol
21:19 Chocola_2287: Actually following the pitch isn't my 1st intention wwwww
21:19 404 AccNotFound: www ok
21:19 Chocola_2287: Because that destroy flexible mapping techniques
21:20 Chocola_2287: 523 unchanged for consistency in 1st kiai
21:20 404 AccNotFound: so i think you miss to catch me at the modder cause i love following pitch lmao
21:20 Chocola_2287: 01:01:894 (329) -
21:20 404 AccNotFound: ok it's end
21:20 404 AccNotFound: funny map =v= gl~~
21:20 Chocola_2287: thanks for sparing some time checking my map
21:21 Chocola_2287: you may savelog and post it on the forum, I'll kd you
Thanks for modding.
sector 712 irc nm request / taiko general
- turn off widescreen support for oni since you have it off for the rest of the mapset. >Fixed
- the hp jump from futsuu to muzukashii is pretty drastic, i'd recommend kantan's hp be 7 and futsuu's hp be 6 so the progression is more straightforward for muzukashii. >^
- oni's od would be better as 6 instead of a decimal setting, inner oni seems more suited with decimal setting and the separation between the two difficulties would be pretty clear. >I treat Oni/Inner Oni as same level tbh.kantan
- 00:20:001 (24) - seems more suited as k, due to the vocals here and would break away from the d,k rhythm you're using here for a bit. >No change as d is responsible to express the pitch drop from the vocal.
- 00:31:362 (47) - same suggestion as above if you wish to apply. >Same as above
- 01:13:255 - this section here with the finishers kinda loses emphasis due to the over usage of it and doesn't really suit the downtime here for the next Kiai part, would be better off as regular notes. >I see your concern, hence I lowered the volume here to make it sounds like regular notes. imo finishers are necessary as how I did the same in other diffs to be consistent among whole set.
- lots of 1/2 5plets used in the non-kiai sections, would recommend breaking them up into smaller patterns for this difficulty so it's less rhythmically dense. >Reduced the amount of 5plets in non-kiai sections
- 00:06:244 (15) - delete this note, would be easier to play leading into the spinner. >Fixed
- 00:32:605 (108) - minor suggestion, would better contrast the vocals here if this note was a k. >^
- 00:53:374 / 00:55:859 - that's a lot of 1/4 triples even for kiai time in muzukashii, mind reducing some of them? >Nerfed
- 01:10:415 / 01:11:835 - same situation as the above suggestion, spinner or slider or some smaller patterns would work with the rhythm here. >^
- 01:27:457 / 01:29:942 - same deal as the above two suggestions. >^^
- 00:14:676 - spinner here seems out of place for this mapset, would throw some players off on sightread. >It's actually emphasizing BG sound if you play at 50%/75%
- 00:38:463 (139) - seems better as k, since the original pattern you use here is pretty unusual for this difficulty. >Keep to maintain pattern consistency with Inner Oni
- 00:44:143 (176) - same situation as the above suggestion. >^
- 00:17:871 - think it would have more impact with the vocals if it wasn't triples but single notes or something less dense to contrast the part after it. >imo current pattern goes well and able to have reasonable spread with Oni
Hi Chocola :3333Thanks for modding.
NM Special Birthday Incoming *whuzzzz sfx
00:33:492 - how about change to kdk here? i think its better to make some variation here >I would rather maintaining 1/1 d pattern here
00:49:113 - why you don't add note here? i think its better >I don't see a reason to add a note here as there is no sound can be followed on that time stamp.
00:50:178 - remove the finisher. the sound isn't loud enough >Unchanged to keep finisher usage consistency with other difficulties.
00:54:794 (90,91) - why you put the finisher here? i think the sounds isn't loud enough >It is intended, I wanted to emphasize all vocal sounds but Kantan doesn't allow 6+ 1/1 plets, hence I used finishers to emphasize the main 2/1 beat.
01:28:876 (41,42) - ^ ^
01:17:516 - change to d, I think the pattern and the sounds still follow the bang" fireworks XD *tfw this sounds lol >For pattern variation.
01:23:906 - remove the finisher, its seems have a break and more slower than 01:24:261 - >Has to be consistent with 00:49:823 (78) -
00:08:196 - are you sure this note in blue tick? >Yes, the sound effect sounds at this time stamp.
00:09:705 - this triplet is similiar with 00:11:125 - right? so why don't make this same or make some variation? >Changed to dkd.
00:20:001 - wa! *I think the sounds "wa!" here seems in high pitch so i suggest you to change in kat *nah don't expect my weebs language XD >It has a lower pitch compared to 00:19:646 (40) -
00:49:291 - I think change to kddk seems better here :3 >DDDK will be better to emphasize the upward pitch sound effect here.
01:35:977 - how about finisher here? >Retained in order to keep consistency with 01:01:894 (184) -
00:36:687 - I think its better in don + finisher (?) its because the sounds is quiet different with 00:37:042 (132,133) - >Remain unchanged to keep pattern consistency among all diffs.
00:38:374 - , 00:44:054 - , 00:45:474 - I have no idea why the duplet is exist here ;; 00:39:794 - here too *demn I'm forget the other one XD >It is somehow better than ddd k because it is more interesting to play, using the same 1/4 patterns makes the gameplay boring.
I'm not good in modding Oni and Inner Oni and your mapset looks pretty good so I"m skip from this ;;
Good Luck for ranked!
In-game request.Thanks for modding.
Prepare to reject everything.
00:26:392 (37) - this feels like a finisher note >Unchanged to be consistent with 00:15:031 (14) -
01:12:900 (217) - this SV change is unnecessary. >Deleted
01:12:900 (305,306) - I do not like the sudden two relatively big SV changes on this difficulty. You probably should delete one. >Keep, 1st SV change is to be consistent with 00:50:178 (192) - ; 2nd slowdown one is to reflect the calm section after the time stamp.
00:14:676 (1) - This feels questionable for me to put in a 4* Oni. Can stay, but i would prefer to lower the SV or just remove it. >Keep, lowering SV increase the overlap time with other notes which is more difficult to sightread.
00:34:912 (135) - the pattern starting here looks a little uncomfortable. Try this:
>Fixed in my own way.
Just some nitpicks, this isn't my best thing to mod, but i tried.
And the map looks good to me anyway.
hiThanks for modding.Kantan
- 00:03:670 (3,4) - Ctrl+g? I feel like it fits the high -> low pitch better >I think current pattern arrangement flows better.
- 01:08:995 (12,13,14) - Ctrl+g? Same idea, and here I think it'd better to have the repeated hitsound on the second and third beat while you're mapping to these simple sounds >Unchanged in order to be consistent with 00:03:670 (3,4) -
- 01:43:078 (3,4) - For consistency if you change the above
- 00:03:670 (3,4,5) - Same idea as in Kantan >Same as Kantan
- 01:43:078 (3,4,5) - ^
- 00:46:983 (180,181,182,183,184,185) - Ctrl+g? I think ddd kkk D is more comfortable to play >Retained in order to keep pattern consistency with other diffs.
- Are the SV changes from 01:12:900 - a bit overkill for Muzu? idk tbh Maybe have the note at 01:13:255 (306) - come in at 1x SV (like at kiai) and then have the following ones at 0.75x? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ >This SV should be bearable by a muzukashii player
- 00:14:676 (1) - I think it's better to have the spinner start at 00:14:498 - and to leave the bit from 00:14:676 - to 00:15:031 - as an empty sound, since that point is a break in the music whereas at 00:14:498 - is like a mini-climax of the section >There is a special sound effect on 00:14:676 (1) - ,I guess you missed it.
- 00:14:676 (1) - Same idea as Oni >^
- 01:22:752 (431) - Not sure about an exact change but I think this offbeat k is pretty awkward-sounding, there's nothing to suggest a 3/4 rhythm like this implies >I think it goes well tho... 01:22:486 (428,430,432) - as d to emphasize vocal, 01:23:019 (434) - to emphasize 01:23:196 (435) -
Nice set, good luck with it
Hope it helps
Thanks for mod.
00:03:670 - i think D_d_K_k is better here. >No change, the sound effects are of same volume.
00:05:899 (12) - better move to 00:05:178 >I am doing density flow here.
00:06:332 - forgot k here? lost consistency with (11) >This is intended as this is just Muzukashii, having 1/1 break does contribute to the map structure.
00:09:528 (7) - this kat should be on 00:09:883 >Fixed
00:10:948 (14) - ^, move to 00:11:303 and swap with 00:11:125 (15) >Moved the note only, not swapping notes to accompany the pattern arrangement with Futsuu.
00:13:167 (25) - think this note not need. if u delete it, swap (26),(27) >I think it is necessary to keep (25) as it helps emphasizing (26).
00:19:380 (52) - it could be deleted for next kat triples, but it's suggestion.
00:30:741 (99) - ^ >Hm, I need more suggestion about this 2, I'll keep it to accompany the diff spread btw Futsuu and Oni.
00:36:510 (130) - delete this, Oni have D on 00:36:865 but muzu not have. >It is necessary to keep this note in order to help expressing vocal.
01:05:534 (272) - same as 00:05:899 (12) >^
01:11:214 (298) - ^ >^
01:13:255 ~ 01:21:066 - i think finishers on here must be remove, this is lower part. >But I am still emphasizing the 2/1 sound effects in the BG music.
01:43:078 - same as 00:03:670
01:45:297 (12) - same as same as 00:05:899 (12) >Refer to the beginning.
00:03:670 - as i said on Muzu >Same as Muzukashii
00:12:013 - add kat, should be connected. >Although I hear a sound effect there, I am not changing it as I want to keep a constant 1/1 break.
00:12:989 (28) - move to 00:13:078 >No change to be consistent with the pattern arrangement on 00:12:279 (23) -
00:14:676 - spin under 1 sec, i recommend change to note. >Refer to my previous mod replies.
00:20:090 (34) - no sound for this stream, delete. >Would kill the overall structure of the map.
00:30:741 (90) - change it to don back, as u did on 00:19:380 >For variation since it is by another vocalist.
00:31:451 (96) - same as 00:20:090 (34) >^^
00:35:001 (117) - same as 00:30:741 (90) or delete it. >^
00:35:889 (125) - i think don is better here. >I prefer not changing it as it is the reverse pattern of 00:34:912 (116,117,118,119,120) - and it gives out special emphasizing effect.
00:39:971 (149) - change it to don as u did on 00:38:551 >My consistency unit is 4bars, not 1bar. i.e. I made it consistent with current pattern after 00:43:433 (171) -
00:41:392 (159),(160) - swap this. >Don't see a point changing it as my previous 5plets all ends with d.
00:45:652 (187) - same as 00:39:971 (149) >Same as above 2^.
00:47:250 (197) - change it to don cuz same sound as (196) >Intended to make this pattern more interesting to play.
00:53:463 (230),(235) - wrong kat, change to don. but if u mind it gonna same pattern on Muzu, try below
00:54:883 (240),(242) - swap this. >Changed 00:55:149 (243) - to k instead to make a reasonable spread with Inner Oni.
00:59:143 (267) - same as 00:20:090 (34)
01:05:711 (313) - same as 00:47:250 (197) >They are of different parts of music, no reason to be consistent on these time stamps.
01:13:255 ~ 01:21:066 - as i said on Muzu >Same as Muzukashii
01:27:545 (403),(408) - same as 00:53:463 (230),(235)
01:28:965 (413),(415) - same as 00:54:883 (240),(242) >2^
01:33:226 (440) - same as 00:20:090 (34)
01:34:113 (448) - same as 00:47:250 (197) >2^
01:43:078 - same as 00:03:670 >Same as the reason I mentioned above.