forum

ztrot isn't a gay cowboy but Muffin is: a Texas osu!con

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
Basically ztrot, Muffin and I hung out last weekend for this birthday. We did a bunch of gay cowboy stuff down here in my state of Texas.

Day 1
SPOILER
Muffin flew in around 10am and ztrot at around 11am. ztrot of course, being the ztrot he is, had already smashed quite a few Bloody Marys before landing so he was already a bit loopy. He also threw up on the plane next to a fun-sized Cookiezi.

Check-in at the hotel wasn’t until 3pm so we had to kill some time. Why not kill time by being mallrats?

First stop: Dicks
Insert immature jokes about penises here

We saw JJ at Dicks too! :D

Second stop: Ice skating

In order of noob-level from pro-tier to shit-tier: Muffin (Minnesnowta resident so he was born with ice skates on), ztrot, Nekoroll (I am pretty shit-tier at ice skating)

Third stop: Hotel

Basically the mall was foreplay between Muffin and ztrot. When we arrived at the hotel and checked in, all I had to do was sit back and let the magic happen between the two osu! butt buddies.

Muffin tries to court ztrot by displaying his overbearing strength of opening glass Coke bottles from Mexico but is unsuccessful.

Muffin tries again to lure ztrot into his trap of muffin goodness. It seems to be working.

What is this? ztrot seems to be falling for the trap! The feelings between him and Muffin are mutual~

They climb into bed together but unfortunately ztrot’s knee kisses Muffin’s sack. MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!

After an hour of hot and steamy romping, ztrot passes out and Muffin gives him some lovely spooning action.

Dedicated to Shellghost. With wet love, ztrot.

Day 2
SPOILER
Today, we shall visit Six Flags Over Texas: land of roller coasters, free refill drinks, and obese Texan women whose fat splurges from above the roller coaster safety restraint bars. :|

First, we stop by to have breakfast at a nearby Jack in the Box. The food was DELICIOSOOOOO.

Dedicated to Shellghost. With hot love, ztrot.

Six Flags Time! Time to act like teenagers and take photos of ourselves.

Obligatory group shoe photo

Dedicated to Shellghost again. With tight love, ztrot.

That’s ztrot going /o/ if you can’t see him through all the blurriness.

Unfortunately, we forgot to take photos of when ztrot discovered a Sega Gaming room with a special demo version of Sonic Generations for PS3 and 360. He was too busy orgasming and we were too busy watching him orgasm all over it.

After Six Flags, we stopped by Chick-Fil-A since apparently they are nearly inexistent in the land of Muffins and ztrots. Before going back to the hotel, we stopped by to pick up some happy fun time drinks of the alcoholic nature.

More photos to commemorate that drunken night:

We made a lot of Creamsicle-flavored drinks with that. Thanks goes out to our liquor store clerk for the awesome suggestion of Whipped Cream Smirnoff and orange soda. Too bad ztrot drinks straight. :( Party pooper… and somewhat quite literally.

Dedicated to Corin. With nipply love, ztrot.

Planking action with ztrot and Nekoroll

More planking action with Muffin and Nekoroll

ztrot, forever alone

Dedicated to awp

Day 3

SPOILER
Time to go home. :( Check-out time was 11am but Muffin and ztrot’s flights didn’t depart until much later in the afternoon and evening. What to do to kill more time? MORE MALLRAT TIME.

Muffin, forever alone

Nekoroll ripping up some Taiko Percussion Master

ztrot developed a hilarious limp over the weekend after realizing that the ice skates from earlier bruised his ankle. That and a sword gash on his shin became infected alongside his bruise. :D

Once it was time to go to the airport since Nekoroll had work at 3, we prepared to part ways.

HIGH FIVE THE SKYYYY

Good bye hug between Muffin and ztrot ;__;

Good bye hug between ztrot and Nekoroll ;____;

Good bye hug between Nekoroll and Muffin ;_______;

ztrot wanted us all to believe in him that believed in us and gave us a thumbs up before making the fatal sacrifice that would be remembered all around the world

It was a great weekend, you guys. I really loved it and I hope you both enjoyed it too.

Memorable photos:
SPOILER
Coolest group photo we took all weekend

ztrot: “My ID looks like a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh! card”

In Texas, motorcyclists use helmets to keep their seat warm. Although this dude looks like he’s jerking it, he was actually holding a Slurpee in between his legs. Throughout the weekend, ztrot and Muffin came to understand how fucking crazy and stupid Texan drivers are.

Dedicated to Ryuudo. We know you love those tentacles, dude.

ztrot’s rageface Saturday evening at certain osu!-related events that occurred that night

We also LOL’d at being told by a grocery store manager when we were trying to legally buy cigarettes that Muffin’s ID was fake. We were refused service for the cigarettes. :( We hate you, Kroger.
jjrocks
The amount of envy I have for you is just shy of infinity. You guys seemed to have a wonderful trip though! And happy late birthday to Muffin <3
Ephemeral
ztrot wore the same shirt for three days?

I CANT STOP TWITCHING HELP
FisHie_old
5/5
Shinde
11/10 I enjoyed every bit of it.

Especially ztrot's final sacrifice. ;___;
Pokebis
Sounds like a complete blast. I wish I had the freedom to hang out with true bros. Although, having all your man flesh hang out is un-elegant.
I hope someday I could meet up with some of you guys when I have expendable cash, time, and am not restrained by authorial elderly consent. Most of my real life friends are lame-os!

Also, I'm curious: why does ztrot have a sword gash?
RemmyX25
I should have gone but couldn't afford it :(
Pokebis
Financial situations take priority.

(If you guys would actually attend Gen Con, though...)
iMuffin
Glad you guys like the pics,

and thanks JJ <333
Lybydose

Ephemeral wrote:

Ephemeral stop being bad.

I count 3 different ztrot shirts
Topic Starter
Nekoroll

Ephemeral wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Close...
jjrocks

Nekoroll wrote:

You guys :V I'm not that well built (or sexy looking)
Topic Starter
Nekoroll

jjrocks wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

Yes you are.

iMuffin

Nekoroll wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

Yes you are.

<333333
jjrocks
Neko, I love you forever
Shellghost
I feel so honored.
Backfire
When me and vext meet up. Oh the shame we will put to this thread.

Also I lold 100's of times. Nice job.
Mara
I didn't get an invite? Damn.
Lizzehb
SO strange seeing you all in pictures together. :x

Wish I could have gone but with certain circumstances I wasn't able to. :(
Ephemeral
muffin's voice doesn't suit his body
ztrot
gay cowboys..... what is this i don't even uguu :P
FisHie_old
Ztrot is a cowboy now.
iMuffin

Ephemeral wrote:

muffin's voice doesn't suit his body
is that a compliment?
FisHie_old
Maybe you don't sound like a cowboy ?
dkun
love love love.
so cute and jealous.

♥♥♥
Jarby
This is the best thread since Afternoon Delight.
foulcoon
ztrot remember how you wanted to meet me?

i dont know if i can meet you anymore.

SPOILER
and i especially cant meet muffin, holy fucking fucks
Pokebis
It's okay, foulcoon. You can still meet me and it will be no homo the whole time.
show more