forum

<100 bpm streaming maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Heylith
My weakest area in my playing is streaming and I can't improve at all. I have a tendency to buttonmash my keyboard and it pretty much makes it impossible for me to stream. Are there any streaming maps that actually helps with streaming? The ones recommend to me are way too hard for me, and I end up buttonmash more. I can't alternative either so I feel like I need a good foundation.
Faye

broazny wrote:

My weakest area in my playing is streaming and I can't improve at all. I have a tendency to buttonmash my keyboard and it pretty much makes it impossible for me to stream. Are there any streaming maps that actually helps with streaming? The ones recommend to me are way too hard for me, and I end up buttonmash more. I can't alternative either so I feel like I need a good foundation.
Fools Gold - Fitz and the tantrums

Broken up into slow streams and jumps at a comfortable 3* level.
Might be helpful. Sorry I don't have the link on hand - not on my PC
7ambda
Should <100 bpm even be considered streaming?
Caput Mortuum
<100 bpm 1/4 streams are just <200 bpm 1/2 notes with no jumps lol
ManuelOsuPlayer
There are tons of 2* maps what have streams. Good place to build muscle memory.
-Makishima S-
<100 bpm are single taps / alternate taps but not streams.

You will not go far in this game without ability to single tap / alternate at least 200-220 bpm.

>130 bpm are actually streams (yet for some people they are still single taps but not for many).
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

You will not go far in this game without ability to single tap / alternate at least 200-220 bpm.

>130 bpm are actually streams (yet for some people they are still single taps but not for many).
You can go to editor, select a slidder and "convert slidder to stream". You singletap it because it's slow bpm but it's a stream.
-Makishima S-

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

You can go to editor, select a slidder and "convert slidder to stream". You singletap it because it's slow bpm but it's a stream.
Technically its a stream but practically it is not.
Practically stream is considered as group of circles what nobody can single tap efficiently.
There excluding singularities who are above the average single tap speed (for example yamemashita or gayz who can go up to almost 300 bpm single tap speed).

This makes 100 bpm a single taps and not stream in practical term.
Endaris

[Taiga] wrote:

Practically stream is considered as group of circles what the player in question can't single tap efficiently.
ftfy
ManuelOsuPlayer
What you say it's: If i put halftime on a 150 bpm stream map, it's not a stream map anymore?
I think streams are one thing and singletaps are other thing. And tap speed dosn't matter to decide if they are one thing or the other.
The map maker decide if he is mapping a stream or a singletap.
But it's up to you decide how to use your fingers. That don't change what it's. Because mapper already tell: I'll make a stream here.
Topic Starter
Heylith
Lol, I just realized that I don't follow through with my cursor. By slowing down my cursor on streams, I been hitting more 300s