nayuta - Stray Star [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Virtue-

Asherz007 wrote:

b o i did you even testplay the map this time

lazy modding time scuse the crap grammar and sentences that go on for slightly too long my head hurts ok let's go

p sure the intro folder in the sb is unused since all elements seem to be replaced by stuff in lyrics-japan (unless you can show me where they're used because I don't see it) wait.... why this file still exist!? but well, sorry. deleted

feel like the hitclap might be too quiet because of how lacking power it is so the kicks in the audio easily overpower this (also I think you missed this in the previous post I made so bleh) i didnt missed it, i thought that 100% is a bit too loud so i decided to decrease them to 85%. but okay, gonna put 100%

star whatever
  1. 00:01:740 - you'll need another 0.8x SV here because game be weird and automatically puts you back to 1x okay, didnt realize it lol *misunderstand something ;w;
  2. 00:41:050 (41050|2,41050|0) - either you're missing a hitsound or I feel like there are too many notes here (probably the latter) decided to make it into single
  3. 03:43:481 (223481|2) - bruh my ss didn't include this note because there wasn't any sound there well, there's an echo there but okay. removed and re-arranged a bit
  4. 03:55:119 - ? its because i changed the offset and this happend ;w; re-arranged and add some notes
rest of it looks fine now can I nuke you yet yay ;w;

grr rawr
Asherz007
post #600 woo

iirc 03:55:119 - was 1/6

also I dunno whether you got the message yet... the claps at 85% were fine.

I'm talking about the soft-hitclap being quiet (ie make it louder in audacity a little bit)
Topic Starter
Virtue-

Asherz007 wrote:

post #600 woo

iirc 03:55:119 - was 1/6 rip my ear, changed to 1/6

also I dunno whether you got the message yet... the claps at 85% were fine. but yea, those claps are a bit too soft and as you said it before, and i decided to increase them to 100% (I got the message already and I feel depressed af rn)

I'm talking about the soft-hitclap being quiet (ie make it louder in audacity a little bit) i dont know how.... plus, i dont have audacity
Asherz007
https://puu.sh/AEPs3.wav try this

00:14:981 (14981|1,14981|0) - shouldn't there just be a finish here
01:17:464 (77464|0,77464|3) - +note for snare
02:40:222 (160222|2) - don't think there should be a hitsound here
Topic Starter
Virtue-

Asherz007 wrote:

https://puu.sh/AEPs3.wav try this okay, gonna add this. thanks for the sample xD

00:14:981 (14981|1,14981|0) - shouldn't there just be a finish here yea, fixed. maybe i was drunk at that time lol
01:17:464 (77464|0,77464|3) - +note for snare added. another drunk mode ;w;
02:40:222 (160222|2) - don't think there should be a hitsound here removed soft-hitwhitsle
sorry for the late reply, just got back from holiday ;w;
thank you D
Asherz007
v1 you will be sorely missed

Had a quick chat over discord for confirmation and a minor change; looks good from here.

seriously though how the hell is this still v1
Topic Starter
Virtue-
thank you for the re-bubble owo)b
Asherz007
kinda forgot about offset I guess lol

Double check via loads of people in irc/discord; agreed upon +6 for the offset. Hope to god that's okay now.
Topic Starter
Virtue-

Asherz007 wrote:

kinda forgot about offset I guess lol

Double check via loads of people in irc/discord; agreed upon +6 for the offset. Hope to god that's okay now.
thank you for the rebub part 2
Shima Rin
Looks all good. Qualified!
Topic Starter
Virtue-
thank you tofu xD
Maxus
Congrats for the qualify there , but i think there's wrong snap happening here that needs to be fixed first.

at 03:55:608 (235608|3,235677|1,235746|0,235814|3,235883|2) - All of these snaps aren't 1/6 anymore, if you hear it properly you can realize the electronic guitar are much faster than the previous 1/6. This one should be 1/8 like this : http://puu.sh/AJSMj/ec97c59c05.jpg (started at 03:55:642 - )

Other than that should be fine. decent map overall, good luck.
Protastic101
By request
Topic Starter
Virtue-

Maxus wrote:

Congrats for the qualify there , but i think there's wrong snap happening here that needs to be fixed first.

at 03:55:608 (235608|3,235677|1,235746|0,235814|3,235883|2) - All of these snaps aren't 1/6 anymore, if you hear it properly you can realize the electronic guitar are much faster than the previous 1/6. This one should be 1/8 like this : http://puu.sh/AJSMj/ec97c59c05.jpg (started at 03:55:642 - ) Didn't realize that the snap is changed... Changed.

Other than that should be fine. decent map overall, good luck.
Thank you maxus for the mod
Shima Rin
Snaps are fixed. Rebubbled!
Asherz007
woosh
Topic Starter
Virtue-
Thank tofu and asherz ‘w’)b
Rivals_7
ok so

amateras-records.com/about.html
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Amateras_Records

Apparently none of the link i look up has mentioned nayuta ever being a part of Amateras. Amateras official web only mentioned two while the wiki mentioned there is seven of them, but none of it mentioned nayuta. Her presence on http://amateras-records.com/C90/ probably just being a guest vocalist among the others that also mentioned in the same album.

According to the RC, Vocalist should be prioritized over the doujin circle since nayuta are not the part of the Amateras Records. So artist should be nayuta

also what is this

"tarekeotsu kauo"? not sure if i read these letter correctly. did you just literally translate "Poker Face"?

but pretty sure the vocalist directly say poker face in english without any translation so................????????????

God my OCD pls change aaaaaaaaaa

edit: 00:29:263 (29263|1,29366|3) - there is so much wasted opportunity for jacking :c
Topic Starter
Virtue-
I have ask about the metadata on the Metadata Heap server and Lanturn said this to me

So, I can write Amateras Record as the artist. And the current metadata rule is being discussed, so the rules might be change.

Okay, but some of the people that i asked prefer to use Tracy feat. nayuta as the artist
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/425329404026028056-461192846364508190-unknown.png

Also, what do you mean? I'm sure that the vocalist said "itsumodoori poker face".

edit: 00:29:263 (29263|1,29366|3) - there is so much wasted opportunity for jacking :c I dont want to make any jack there, sorry
Rivals_7

Virtue- wrote:

I have ask about the metadata on the Metadata Heap server and Lanturn said this to me

So, I can write Amateras Record as the artist. And the current metadata rule is being discussed, so the rules might be change.

What do you mean? I'm sure that the vocalist said "itsumodoori poker face".

That thing i screenshoted is literally in the metadata current rules (Which is what Lanturn literally said) and that is what must be followed right now. Not sure if Lanturn searching further about the matter when he said it tho but that is just what i found.The discussed thread should not be a needle point of what is going to happen.

The rule said if the contributor (vocalist: nayuta) isn't the part of the circle (Amateras), then the vocalist should take priority in the artist field. The arranger took the priority if its instrumental.

also yeah the romanisation lyrics are correct. but the japanese lyrics is not.
Topic Starter
Virtue-
I've edit the reply, sorry =w=

I'll ask the SBer to edit the lyrics and gonna change the artist to nayuta
Maxus
DQ to change metadata and SB Lyrics.
Maxus
Requalified.
Surono
spongebob squarepant sang poker face

pa pa po po poker face pa pa p po poker face nana nana