forum

Improved accuracy, less combo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Legendnewer
Hi,

I've been played osu! for 5 months, as I'm improving my skills, what I noticed is when I play the same songs,
I got 1-3% more accuracy with less combo reduced to only about half of my max combo (not fc).

Is it because of tiredness or mouse configuration or something else?
I messed with the mouse sensitivity and now I feel weird about the aiming (already have bad aiming since the start).
How should I focus on combo? Also low AR beatmaps often confused me to lost directions.

Thank you in advance :)
Akanagi
Focus on improving Accuracy, Combo does matter most, but aim comes over time naturally. Don't worry about not gaining pp, eventually you'll FC something + your high acc and get noice pp
dung eater
Don't focus on combo or acc numbers. Focus on clicking each circle to the beat of song.
Faye

Legendnewer wrote:

Hi,

I've been played osu! for 5 months, as I'm improving my skills, what I noticed is when I play the same songs,
I got 1-3% more accuracy with less combo reduced to only about half of my max combo (not fc).

Is it because of tiredness or mouse configuration or something else?
I messed with the mouse sensitivity and now I feel weird about the aiming (already have bad aiming since the start).
How should I focus on combo? Also low AR beatmaps often confused me to lost directions.

Thank you in advance :)
Find out what makes you imperfect and fix it. Rinse and repeat until #1 global. :D
Also, try to stick with similar play settings as soon as you find one that you feel is comfortable.
Messing with this will hinder your progression. And low AR problems? Use HR, sometimes that's what a map is designed for.
Topic Starter
Legendnewer
Thank you all for the advices.
Now i'm going to practice on not played easier maps to harder ones,
because i often underestimated the beatmaps that I've passed (like, I knew this pattern, then missed XD).

And maybe that I'm too concerned about the ranking (I want to get higher fast).
I'm not that bad after all, but just pushing myself in a wrong way...

*goes back to osu! practicing*
Kondou-Shinichi
I think combo is more important lo
(says the one that have no acc and no combo)