1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted


A skin that makes you explode each time you miss

Hello! Welcome everybody to another skin of mine, about Megumin from Konosuba. As you'll see in the screenshots, there's... Explosions, Megumin and more explosions. The gameplay is fairly minimalistic and it even includes a NSFW patch inside! (Note: The patch does not contain nudity, only a lot of skin or pantsu)




Warning! Large Images















posted
Really good one i like it :D good job
posted

Lathler wrote:

Really good one i like it :D good job
Thanks!
posted
what a cool skin! good job :D
posted

KecHik445 wrote:

what a cool skin! good job :D
Thaaaanks!
posted
Really good skin! The elements are original and there's an EXPLOSIVE amount of detail. Good job! Me like :)
posted

OnyxSnow wrote:

Really good skin! The elements are original and there's an EXPLOSIVE amount of detail. Good job! Me like :)
Quoting Megumin: Sore wa domo arigato~ Thanks, I did try my best with this one
posted
I like it skin w megumin so cute
posted
approved explosion
posted
Really nice! Explosion!!
posted
🔥🔥🔥🔥
posted
Buen skin
posted
Perfection...
posted
Просто супер!) Super skin, nice!
posted
Amei a Skin!! Obg :33
posted
good weeb skin ;)
posted
amazing skin, just asking cause ive been playing with this skin for a month now, but what is the song on the ranking screen. its so cute and i would love to know. :?:
posted

chubbers wrote:

amazing skin, just asking cause ive been playing with this skin for a month now, but what is the song on the ranking screen. its so cute and i would love to know. :?:
The name of the song in the ranking screen is Tobidase! Bankikki (Casual Killer remix).
posted
My friend wants to know how to enable the nsfw patch
posted

RSauce64 wrote:

My friend wants to know how to enable the nsfw patch
You go into the actual skin file and you go into the NFSW folder, copy everything in it, go back out to the original file with all of the original files, and you paste all of the NFSW files into the skin. Then you reset the skin and you should have your weeb of a skin you've always wanted!
show more
Please sign in to reply.