forum

Projector Band - Aisyah

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ABD007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rem is my waifu
Yo, I'm from the M4M thread, you never modded mine so I thought maybe you wanted me to mod yours first :p
Easy difficulty:

I feel as if some hitsounding would help this map a lot because right now, stronger sounds aren't being emphasised as much as they could be, for example, during these 00:17:781 (1,2) - sliders, adding a 'Finish' sound on the tail only( by double clicking it so it goes red first), it would sorta match the song.

Also, in the same part of the song, the way you do these sliders 00:17:781 (1,2) - so that the first leads into the next is good - you should repeat that idea on ones like these 00:21:652 (1,2) - because: 1. it's an Easy difficulty and so you would rather it be on the simpler side and coming from that, 2. there is no major change in the song to warrant a large change in composition. There's a similar occurrence with straight slides like here https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9254578 00:41:007 (1,2) - I would think that the second slider should be on the right of the first slider instead of above it.

I don't know if you meant to do this on purpose but here 00:37:136 (1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9254560 the slider isn't straight; you can just make a single straight one and then copy, paste, rotate and flip the rest so that you don't have to redraw a slider each time when they're essentially the same.

That's about it, that's a really well-made map, very clean and structured :], I hope this mod didn't disappoint.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
ABD007

Rem is my waifu wrote:

Yo, I'm from the M4M thread, you never modded mine so I thought maybe you wanted me to mod yours first :p
Easy difficulty:

I feel as if some hitsounding would help this map a lot because right now, stronger sounds aren't being emphasised as much as they could be, for example, during these 00:17:781 (1,2) - sliders, adding a 'Finish' sound on the tail only( by double clicking it so it goes red first), it would sorta match the song.

Also, in the same part of the song, the way you do these sliders 00:17:781 (1,2) - so that the first leads into the next is good - you should repeat that idea on ones like these 00:21:652 (1,2) - because: 1. it's an Easy difficulty and so you would rather it be on the simpler side and coming from that, 2. there is no major change in the song to warrant a large change in composition. There's a similar occurrence with straight slides like here https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9254578 00:41:007 (1,2) - I would think that the second slider should be on the right of the first slider instead of above it.

I don't know if you meant to do this on purpose but here 00:37:136 (1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9254560 the slider isn't straight; you can just make a single straight one and then copy, paste, rotate and flip the rest so that you don't have to redraw a slider each time when they're essentially the same.

That's about it, that's a really well-made map, very clean and structured :], I hope this mod didn't disappoint.
Good luck!
Hey,sorry about it! i have an exam . I will mod your map on 11 oct ! . Btw, I'm not to rank this map haha . You should mod the other one , fripside ! .
Rem is my waifu
Hey,sorry about it! i have an exam . I will mod your map on 11 oct ! . Btw, I'm not to rank this map haha . You should mod the other one , fripside ! .
Heya, dw dw, I just wasn't sure if I was meant to mod first haha, take your time! I'll check out your other map though, best of luck in your exams!
Topic Starter
ABD007

Rem is my waifu wrote:

Heya, dw dw, I just wasn't sure if I was meant to mod first haha, take your time! I'll check out your other map though, best of luck in your exams!
ty. you are cool ! added><
RokkaAsahi

Kyousukee wrote:

This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.