Community Forum

∘°❉°∘「 ♡ Lilium G F X ♡ 」。∘°❉°∘「 CLOSED」

posted
Total Posts
866
show more
Shionari
Overlay
■ Request to: Shum
■ Screen resolution: 1920x1080
■ osu! resolution: 1920x+1080
■ Camera resolution: no
■ Player name: Shionari
■ Chat box: yes
■ Now playing box: yes
■ Recent follower box: yes
■ Recent donation box: yes
■ Social media: no
■ Character / Anime: Azusa Nakano http://fav.me/d4o455r or http://fav.me/d4out8z
■ Background: you can choose

make it cute if you can c:

if it's too much you can say so but

■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Youtube banner /
■ Size: 2120x350
■ Text: Shionari
■ Image link: http://fav.me/d70abnk ; http://fav.me/d5q5q5u ; http://fav.me/d4sloqs ; http://fav.me/d6enhw1 (renders) you can choose, also a background
■ Border: no
■ Shape: no
■ Gif: no
■ Extra: make it cute
Kurochiie
Reposting again! Hellooooo! ❤
■ Request to: Shumpei
■ Type: Facebook Cover
■ Size: 851 x 315
■ Text: Kronova
■ Image link: -
■ Border: N
■ Shape: N
■ Gif: N
■ Extra: Thank you!
■ Type: Avatar
■ Size: 128x128/200x200
■ Text: -
■ Image link: Lui
■ Border: N
■ Shape: N
■ Gif: N
■ Extra: Only D.Va. ❤
_myr17
■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Userpage Banner
■ Size: Userpage banner: 623x160
■ Text: _myr17 | with smaller text: HD Player • Female • Magical girl
■ Image link: https://i.imgur.com/RRLRbpj.png
■ Border: Cut-line or internal
■ Shape: Sqaure
■ Gif: Y | Maybe some sparkles or a cute gif ;w;
Can you add this gif somewhere? https://i.imgur.com/BhTgJFO.gif
■ Extra: Make it extra cute ♥
Lil O Tacos
■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Avatar
■ Size: 128x128
■ Text: Lil O Tacos (With this typeface https://i.ppy.sh/3b8bbcdb49ef068b074568 ... 372e706e67 )
■ Image link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... df603e.jpg
■ Border: Botted Line (Pink)
■ Shape: Square
■ Extra:Remplace White background by a grey with some white blurring
Corn-
Hey :)

■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Avatar - Collab
■ Size: Avatar: 128x128
■ Text: Corn for the left girl and Alitta for the girl at right
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/a/oiR43
■ Border: Cut line
■ Shape: Lemon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Userpage Banner
■ Size: Userpage banner: 623x190
■ Text: Corn left girl and Alitta right girl
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/a/oiR43
■ Border: Cut line
■ Shape: Square
■ Gif: If you can, otherwise no :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Twitter header
■ Size: Avatar: Twitter header: 1500x500
■ Text: I love you more and more everyday ~ K ♥
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/NNQGe9I
■ Border: Internet
■ Shape: Square

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Make it cute please :d
DexMark
Request to: Shum
■ Screen resolution:1920x1080
■ osu! resolution:1920x1080
■ Camera resolution: 1280x720
■ Player name: DexMark
■ Chat box: Yes
■ Now playing box: Yes
■ Recent follower box: No
■ Recent donation box: No
■ Social media: No
■ Character / Anime: No
■ Background: https://wall.alphacoders.com/wallpaper. ... &type=crop

Thank you Shum
deathfactory
btw. thanks you very much for my avatar it's perfect <3

■ Request to: Shumpei
■ Type: Signature
■ Size: Signature: 650x150
■ Text: "If our existence is everyone else's chaos, so be it."
■ Image link: click1 click2
■ Border: No border
■ Shape: No shape
■ Gif: Yes
■ Extra: can I ask for some effects of pink feathers or other interesting effects? but if you do not find anything like it, do it the way you think ^^

Thanks <3

edit: I did not notice that Lili is inactive sorry my bad ^^; Can i ask you Sumpei to do this signature, please?
-Ritsuka

deathfactory wrote:

btw. thanks you very much for my avatar it's perfect <3

■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Signature
■ Size: Signature: 650x150
■ Text: "If our existence is everyone else's chaos, so be it."
■ Image link: click1 click2
■ Border: No border
■ Shape: No shape
■ Gif: Yes
■ Extra: can I ask for some effects of pink feathers or other interesting effects? but if you do not find anything like it, do it the way you think ^^

Thanks <3
Topic Starter
Pyo
「.:。❉ P E N D I N G ❉ 。:.」
Shionari / Kurochiie / _myr17 / corn- / DexMark
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CFW4uNH.gif[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/spg4QCy.png
https://i.imgur.com/loghhuT.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vx0atmY.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/v1MA3Ja.png[/img] -
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dZRwhyV.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/8GEw0su.png
https://i.imgur.com/TdKEBM6.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ndbIdBB.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/q9D6FgR.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/iFATXsw.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/evWIPmj.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/UaCp1MW.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/BItQ2Ex.png[/img]



┌─────────────────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────────────────┐
「.:。✿ If you want to change something, send me a message ✿ 。:.」
└─────────────────── °∘❉∘° ───────────────────┘
My Angel United
Muchísimas gracias ♥! Aunque mi nick iba donde va el de Cecrus y viceversa, aún así me encantó! ♥
Emillyy

Shumpei wrote:

「.:。❉ P E N D I N G ❉ 。:.」
Shionari / Kurochiie / _myr17 / corn- / DexMark
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CFW4uNH.gif[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/spg4QCy.png
https://i.imgur.com/loghhuT.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vx0atmY.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/v1MA3Ja.png[/img] -
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dZRwhyV.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/8GEw0su.png
https://i.imgur.com/TdKEBM6.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ndbIdBB.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/q9D6FgR.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/iFATXsw.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/evWIPmj.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/UaCp1MW.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/BItQ2Ex.png[/img]



┌─────────────────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────────────────┐
「.:。✿ If you want to change something, send me a message ✿ 。:.」
└─────────────────── °∘❉∘° ───────────────────┘
Thx shump ❤
Zaint
Gracias men, quedo perfecto :)
Poii
thanks shumpei
Jasoke
■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Collab
■ Size: Avatar: 128x128
■ Text: Paint edit con los nombres lul
■ Image link: Nekopara
■ Border: Internal
■ Shape: Square
■ Gif: N
■ Extra: La fotito completa para la userpage :)Y unos consejos para la depresion pls
Bishou
■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Userpage Banner
■ Size: Userpage banner: 623x190
■ Text: Nothing
■ Image link: this http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/14289422 ... g-shin.jpg or this http://ourcommunityroots.com/wp-content ... 5170_o.jpg, idk about the size :(
■ Border: Normal
■ Shape: Square
■ Gif: little sparkles (?)
■ Extra: Nothing, make it cute <3

■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Signature
■ Size: 650x150
■ Text: Check your lipstick
■ Image link: https://cdn130.picsart.com/240391697036212.png?r240x240 & https://78.media.tumblr.com/51d9b64439b ... o4_500.gif
■ Border: Normal
■ Shape: Square
■ Gif: Yes
■ Extra: Nothing!
Shizumidesu
■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: U Banner
■ Size: U banner: 623x190
■ Text: Will you be my darling?
■ Image link: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Render-46-726037862 ó https://www.deviantart.com/art/Render-Z ... -730473663
■ Border: internal
■ Shape: -
■ Gif: Y / https://imgur.com/a/NKyqj
■ Extra: Qué le quede bonito uwuwu ❤

■ Request to: Shum
■ Type: Avatar
■ Size: 200x200
■ Text: Shizu
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/a/HGhif
■ Border: internal
■ Shape: Square
■ Gif: N
-Sakura
•Request to: Shum ♡
•Type: Userpage banner
•Size: 623x190
•Text: Sakura's Userpage
•Image Link:Aquiii♡!
•Border: Internal
•Shape: Square
•Gif: Shiii
•Extra: Se que lo hará súper lindo uwu

•Type: Signature
•Size: 650x150
•Text: (Nada, creo que queda mejor asi solo uwu)
•Image Link: ♡!
•Border: Square
•Shape: Cross Line
•Gif: Mhhh, no se, decida usted con que queda mejor uwu
•Extra: Lindo, lindooo ♡

•Type: Avatar
•Size: 128x128
•Text: (nada)
•Image link: uwu!
•Border: Se lo dejo a usted ;w;
•Shape: x2 Se lo dejo en sus manos :,3
•Gif: Si es posible con un gif, sería genial!
•Extra: Lo siento por pedir mucho owo, sobre todo cuando es la primera vez que le hago un pedido :')

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
TheGuardian98
■ Request to: Lili
■ Type: Signature
■ Size: Avatar: Signature: 650x150
■ Text: TheGuardian98
■ Image link: you can find all here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/qcc4bjuq4xmdzxu,7468w45dlbc05t3,usejoj7ygzm2lgx/shared
■ Border: none
■ Shape: classic rectangle
■ Gif: N

■ Request to: Shum
■ Screen resolution: ...IDK?
■ osu! resolution: ...IDK?
■ Camera resolution: None, I don't want the webcam
■ Player name: Y (TheGuardian98)
■ Chat box: Y
■ Now playing box: N
■ Recent follower box: Y
■ Recent donation box: Y
■ Social media: Y (Youtube, TheGuardian98)
■ Character: Y, my profile image
■ Background: Look into this folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/qcc4bjuq4xmdzxu,7468w45dlbc05t3,usejoj7ygzm2lgx/shared

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Pyo
「.:。❉ P E N D I N G ❉ 。:.」
Sakura / Theguardian (I really need sizes ;-;)
[img]https://imgur.com/ow2sAF0.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/Kilf24x.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/ESKge86.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/idaGvcb.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/xFSFUZh.png[/img]
https://imgur.com/hy4LH8t.png
https://imgur.com/ybICACM.png
[img]https://imgur.com/gyGzbgu.png[/img]
waaa ;-; your request was the only one that did not load
I will send it to you by message in a few hours ;-;
Consejo para la depresión :
no jugar osu! :)))



[img]https://puu.sh/ztFPE/70e15cda3b.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFQ9/f9b5fe8bdd.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRn/2690e5e1f7.png[/img]
[img]https://puu.sh/ztFPg/052ef79f05.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFQs/6ad7631ed3.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRc/e77f6ed706.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRN/212217b650.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/dPd3etI.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/qMhWf0b.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/uE0uKr2.gif[/img]
perdonnnn ;-;
no pude poner el gif que me pasaste, ya que estaba en formato mp4
</3 intente buscar el mismo pero no lo encontre
aun asi le puse otro jjjjjj

[img]https://imgur.com/Qsb1B9s.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/WMh4hlO.png[/img]



┌─────────────────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────────────────┐
「.:。✿ If you want to change something, send me a message ✿ 。:.」
└─────────────────── °∘❉∘° ───────────────────┘
Jasoke

Shumpei wrote:

「.:。❉ P E N D I N G ❉ 。:.」
Sakura / Theguardian (I really need sizes ;-;)
[img]https://imgur.com/ow2sAF0.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/Kilf24x.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/ESKge86.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/idaGvcb.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/xFSFUZh.png[/img]
https://imgur.com/hy4LH8t.png
https://imgur.com/ybICACM.png
[img]https://imgur.com/gyGzbgu.png[/img]
waaa ;-; your request was the only one that did not load
I will send it to you by message in a few hours ;-;
Consejo para la depresión :
no jugar osu! :)))



[img]https://puu.sh/ztFPE/70e15cda3b.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFQ9/f9b5fe8bdd.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRn/2690e5e1f7.png[/img]
[img]https://puu.sh/ztFPg/052ef79f05.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFQs/6ad7631ed3.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRc/e77f6ed706.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/ztFRN/212217b650.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/dPd3etI.png[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/qMhWf0b.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/uE0uKr2.gif[/img]
perdonnnn ;-;
no pude poner el gif que me pasaste, ya que estaba en formato mp4
</3 intente buscar el mismo pero no lo encontre
aun asi le puse otro jjjjjj

[img]https://imgur.com/Qsb1B9s.gif[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/WMh4hlO.png[/img]



┌─────────────────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────────────────┐
「.:。✿ If you want to change something, send me a message ✿ 。:.」
└─────────────────── °∘❉∘° ───────────────────┘
Ha quedado hermoso, muchas gracias Shumpei :D
Tratare de tener en cuenta en consejo
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply