forum

[Archived] Slider Flicker and circles feel unresponsive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AuxiliusM
Problem Details:

As stated in the title, this is the current situation which makes the game pretty much unplayable. I want to know if people experienced similar things, and when how they fixed it.

I suspect that my keyboard is just breaking down, because when I switch the key the problem disappears. :P

The sliders, especially stand out in the video...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgezOaY ... e=youtu.be

version: 20170731cuttingedge

Thx in advance (:
Fatal3ty
Press F10 for disable mouse button :)

I have seen your video and you click the pen unintentionally. (Key input on the right)
Topic Starter
AuxiliusM
thats neat to know; i will use that (:

tho does not resolve the main issue :c
Death
If you are 100% sure you aren't releasing the slider early, then your key is definitely double registering and you will probably need to change your keybindings. Keys only have a limited life, and osu! shortens that for some people, myself included.
Topic Starter
AuxiliusM
discussion can be closed a bit of isopropyl alcohol into the switch and spam clicking solved it :3

thx for all the help
Malorn44
Actually I am having this same problem. The sliders flicker as I drag them at regular intervals. However, I tried switching to keys I had never used and the problem persisted. Not sure what is causing it. Maybe an update made an error? Is anyone else experiencing this? I am on the latest update.