00:16:874 (5,2) - 這兩個有點微妙的沒有疊好
02:00:991 (2) - 這個我想應該可以平均一下 雖然知道是要跟1做blanket 但是我覺得有點不太好看
02:24:462 (1,5) - 這兩個要不要疊在一起呢……我並不希望全疊起來。。固定用一樣的設置會無趣
03:34:433 (3) - 這個要不要改成點呢……maybe you should use english, but little can read chinese
04:16:874 (4,5) - 要不要把4和5一起往下放 讓4跟04:17:403 (1) - 這個疊讚一起呢?
04:42:109 (2,3) - 關於這個地方 因為我看了一下前面的按法 在跟這裡的按法做比較 這邊想說為甚麼用短滑條呢?……little do it
04:44:050 (4) - 假設上面那個沒有改的話 那個短滑條要不要跟這個 04:42:109 (2) - 疊在一起呢? 04:42:109 (2,4) -
04:44:933 (2,3,4) - 上面有動的話 這個也順便動一下吧
這個做得很好呢~ 我覺得我想要給一顆星 希望能看到這首歌RK~
如果有圖的話 都可以來找我摸 :3 想要多點學習的歷程~
Xiaolin wrote:From Q o/
- 00:07:697 (5,6,7) - I'd make the gap between (5) and (6) smaller, and the gap between (6) and (7) bigger. Because the sound between (5) and (6) sounds weaker than (6) and (7), but (5,6) has a bigger jump than (6,7). …… as you see i do square here, and no player care too much about distance when simple part imo
- 00:15:462 (3,4,5,1) - Make the spacing here bigger? Because in similar parts in the section, the spacing is much bigger than this one right here, so I wonder why wouldn't you add a jump here.. …… because I try to make him look good before dstance logic, always jump when downbeat is dull
- 00:25:168 (4,5) - Just a suggestion, but if these were identical, it'd visually look better IMO.
- 00:52:786 - 02:10:433 - Add a note here? If you listen closely, there's a drum sound here.
- 00:56:227 (4,5,6,8) - Minor, but move (8) a bit further from (4,5,6) because they're almost touching each other with stacks enabled.
- 02:06:903 (3) - I'm pretty sure that there's no sound here, it'd be better to remove it.
- 02:43:697 (5) - Why is this emphasized as 1/2 slider? There's a part with the exact same sound that's emphasized as 1/4 reverse sliders ( 02:31:697 (1,2,3) - ). Besides, 1/4 reverse sliders would fit better than a 1/2 slider IMO. …… 1/4 a bit dense, little use 1/2 too i follow he xd
Also cute slider at the end. Good luck!
no reply = fix or little's part
Mordred wrote:Not sure why you'd ask me to mod a good map like this, but I'll try.
00:32:050 (2) - could curve this a tiny bit to blanket with 00:31:521 (1) - sort of like this
00:36:815 (5) - super minor, but 00:36:462 (4,5,1) - would make a nice perfect triangle here xd
01:34:168 (2,3,4) -could move these a bit to separate it from the previous section …… its separated when play imo
01:35:580 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - you have this star shape here, maybe polish it a little to make it look nicer
02:54:814 (4,5,6,7,1) - ignoring the 1/4 feels wrong here……i will use 1/4 if other point
03:27:462 (5) - 1/4 is still present here, changing it to a 1/4 repeat slider would capture both the vocal and the 1/4
04:00:639 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - having all of them in a horizontal line seems a little boring to me, maybe rotate it a bit or something idk …… emmm
Hope some of this helps, gl!