02:31:962 - skip here be smaller and simpler, little last part do hard maybe
other fix ~
other fix ~
Yasaija 714 wrote:M4M
*I have not seen anything about Hitsound
- 00:20:050 (8) - I think that it is better to not overlap
How about trying to put it evenly on the distance of the approach rate circle like the image? Image
- 00:29:227 (2,5) - How about stacking to the beginning of the slider?…… no, too far
- 00:41:932 (3,1) - I think that overlap can be avoided……it's just overlap in Edit ..
- 00:59:050 (3,4) - Probably I think that the rhythm with Ctrl+G matches
- 01:38:756 (3,5) - Stack is better
01:38:756 (3,3) - just like here
- 01:57:109 (4) - Add NC?
- 02:08:756 (8,1) - I think that this distance is close
I think that it is better to separate a little more to express a big sound
- 02:31:697 (1,2,3) - The appearance is getting worse due to the difference in distance
- 02:32:403 (3,2) - overlap……same as above
- 03:06:638 (4,4) - How about trying to stack?……
- 04:48:109 (2) - I think it is better to place one circle and make one beat interval!
no reply = fix or little's part
00:19:521 (4,8) - stack both isn't better?
00:22:168 (3,4) - i wanna see symmetra here cuz 00:20:403 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - symme……i dislike full symmetry ..
00:29:491 - 02:04:080 - need note here i think cuz 00:26:580 (3,4,5) - ur rhythm use……see the colours .. i add 3note all pink （4 bar loop）
00:55:697 (1,3) - can space this more like http://puu.sh/xLVI6/1f8c699cbe.jpg
02:54:638 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - i wanna see stream here cuz sound is really strong just 1/2 looks quite awkward
02:31:697 (1,2,3,4) - 04:58:521 (1,2,3,4) - i hope you guys can make this two same…… if its 4.5+ star diff i will use stream .. i think stream too hard for novice. i only use stream once
05:04:874 (3) - just triplet is better for this tension
05:14:227 (1) - spinner mute……
other fix, thx mod
I have a concern for the HP drain with HR. AUTO loses 50% of its HP on the final slider which can be fatal if your HP bar isn't full before the slider. Consider lowering it to 5? (especially when combo'd with a long spinner)
00:35:227 (4) - stack
00:45:638 (1,1,1) - why not 1/1 and add a circle ? seems weird to skip the bass but up to you same for 02:08:933 - and so on……no, i wish “rest” here. you see its long map without break
00:45:462 (8,1) - and 02:08:756 (8,1) - why so small spacing emphasis D: …… maybe same as above . i think its not problem
02:30:462 - no spinner? …… too short
04:39:109 - missing hitsound
the map is clearly ready so im just mostly doing a small check and enjoy your SP
00:16:874 (5,2) - 這兩個有點微妙的沒有疊好
02:00:991 (2) - 這個我想應該可以平均一下 雖然知道是要跟1做blanket 但是我覺得有點不太好看
02:24:462 (1,5) - 這兩個要不要疊在一起呢……我並不希望全疊起來。。固定用一樣的設置會無趣
03:34:433 (3) - 這個要不要改成點呢……maybe you should use english, but little can read chinese
04:16:874 (4,5) - 要不要把4和5一起往下放 讓4跟04:17:403 (1) - 這個疊讚一起呢?
04:42:109 (2,3) - 關於這個地方 因為我看了一下前面的按法 在跟這裡的按法做比較 這邊想說為甚麼用短滑條呢?……little do it
04:44:050 (4) - 假設上面那個沒有改的話 那個短滑條要不要跟這個 04:42:109 (2) - 疊在一起呢? 04:42:109 (2,4) -
04:44:933 (2,3,4) - 上面有動的話 這個也順便動一下吧
這個做得很好呢~ 我覺得我想要給一顆星 希望能看到這首歌RK~
如果有圖的話 都可以來找我摸 :3 想要多點學習的歷程~
Xiaolin wrote:From Q o/
- 00:07:697 (5,6,7) - I'd make the gap between (5) and (6) smaller, and the gap between (6) and (7) bigger. Because the sound between (5) and (6) sounds weaker than (6) and (7), but (5,6) has a bigger jump than (6,7). …… as you see i do square here, and no player care too much about distance when simple part imo
- 00:15:462 (3,4,5,1) - Make the spacing here bigger? Because in similar parts in the section, the spacing is much bigger than this one right here, so I wonder why wouldn't you add a jump here.. …… because I try to make him look good before dstance logic, always jump when downbeat is dull
- 00:25:168 (4,5) - Just a suggestion, but if these were identical, it'd visually look better IMO.
- 00:52:786 - 02:10:433 - Add a note here? If you listen closely, there's a drum sound here.
- 00:56:227 (4,5,6,8) - Minor, but move (8) a bit further from (4,5,6) because they're almost touching each other with stacks enabled.
- 02:06:903 (3) - I'm pretty sure that there's no sound here, it'd be better to remove it.
- 02:43:697 (5) - Why is this emphasized as 1/2 slider? There's a part with the exact same sound that's emphasized as 1/4 reverse sliders ( 02:31:697 (1,2,3) - ). Besides, 1/4 reverse sliders would fit better than a 1/2 slider IMO. …… 1/4 a bit dense, little use 1/2 too i follow he xd
Also cute slider at the end. Good luck!
no reply = fix or little's part
Mordred wrote:Not sure why you'd ask me to mod a good map like this, but I'll try.
00:32:050 (2) - could curve this a tiny bit to blanket with 00:31:521 (1) - sort of like this
00:36:815 (5) - super minor, but 00:36:462 (4,5,1) - would make a nice perfect triangle here xd
01:34:168 (2,3,4) -could move these a bit to separate it from the previous section …… its separated when play imo
01:35:580 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - you have this star shape here, maybe polish it a little to make it look nicer
02:54:814 (4,5,6,7,1) - ignoring the 1/4 feels wrong here……i will use 1/4 if other point
03:27:462 (5) - 1/4 is still present here, changing it to a 1/4 repeat slider would capture both the vocal and the 1/4
04:00:639 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - having all of them in a horizontal line seems a little boring to me, maybe rotate it a bit or something idk …… emmm
Hope some of this helps, gl!
no reply = fix or Little part
Gottagof4st wrote:I know im late, sorry for that got sidetracked with other stuff like path of exile and finishing some of my own maps
00:08:050 (6,7) - (7) feels like a real important note, so giving that the least amount of spacing isn't really that great …… but i dont know how to change it .. i like the squaer lol
00:30:638 (3) - you don't seem to emphasize this sound at many other spots so maybe keep it consistent and map it with the same amount of emphasis at like 00:35:932 (1,2,3) - for example……yes i do random .. all same a bit dull,
01:39:286 (5,6,1) - probably me not hearing something but a triple doesnt feel needed here, if there is anything on blue then its super quiet
01:53:580 (1,2,3,4) - This section feels a bit weird as you skip making the player click on the vocal at 01:53:756 - to make them click on the drum 01:53:933 (2) - but then 01:54:109 (3) - comes around and is completetly based on vocals again, good solution would probably be ctrl+g'ing 01:53:580 (1,2) -
02:52:874 (1,2,3,4) - Just curious why are these not stacked and 01:33:815 (1,2,3,4) - are
02:55:256 - Isnt there a loud sound here on the blue tick
04:22:521 (9) - Dont see the need for a 1/2 reverse here, If you wanted to emphasize the vocals a bit more a 1/2 slider + circle would prob fit better
04:33:815 (4,5) - thi8s increase in spacing is a bit too much imo, previously all jumps were relatively small with 2-2,5 ds max ……i nerf to 2.8
05:02:050 (3) - You could probably map this cooler by changing this into 2 circles and making some jumps to show the sound getting louder instead of just snapping the second loud sound to the tail
The background feels a bit too lowres, maybe upscale it at least a bit so it doesnt look too blurry …… it's max yet, or i should find other BG
map is pretty good, deserves a star, gl
no reply = fix or Little part
- 00:11:403 (7) - why not add a repeat here and move it closer, melody is continuous from 00:11:403 …… ok
- 00:21:638 (2) - not much is done mapping wise to indicate this is different to 00:20:580 (2,2) . could perhaps space the others, just feels like something that shouldnt be missed …… i depend on little, i will use same part as he
- 01:30:109 (2,3) - think ctrl g works nicer instead of mapping 01:30:109 - to nothing and having the stronger slider end
- 01:43:697 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - same with this stuff i guess
- 02:25:609 - maybe try a rhythm like 03:20:403 (3,4) - to follow blue tick vocals since it stands out quite a bit. ……
okcant map it, i stack too much
- 02:27:021 - 02:29:138 - strong triples on this stuff that would be nice to map …… ok
- 02:43:962 - strong snare here too which doesnt make much sense to skip since you map weaker triplets 02:43:609 …… ok
- 02:54:638 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - sounds a lot more like a 1/4 drum roll, think u could …… ok
- 03:18:903 - 03:20:315 - 03:21:727 - etc. lots of 1/4 activity in this section but almost all of it is skipped making it feel pretty underwhelming. some 1/4 usage picks up at 03:30:286 - so it also seems pretty inconsistent to not have them in the previous section
- 04:01:168 (1,2,1,2) - should maybe stack, to differentiate from 04:00:639 (1,2)
would like to see a bit more logical usage of 1/4, instead of having most of the triplets overmapped while skipping actual 1/4
Narcissu wrote:连0.01 都不给我，退货了