1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
00:45:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think these six notes (and the ones after it)would be better off as a stack or burst. It just kind of feels too slow for this part of the song.
posted

Skeletroll wrote:

00:45:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think these six notes (and the ones after it)would be better off as a stack or burst. It just kind of feels too slow for this part of the song.
I did a 2x scaling on that rhythm to make it feel faster
ty for letting me know
posted
00:13:169 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) -
theres an over reliance of this slider structure throughout the map and it gets repetitive

00:16:336 (1,2,3,4) - these don't really fit with the music

00:24:503 (3,4) - this is so close to being a blanket that it should just be blanketed

00:22:503 (1,2,1,2) - the spacing between 2,1 isn't sharp enough to be comfortable and its not wide enough to be circular

00:26:169 (1,2,1) - this flows

00:28:836 (1,2,1) - this one kinda doesn't

00:45:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this entire section doesn't fit with the music because its single note spam throughout a buildup section

00:57:169 (1,2) - decrease spacing between the start of sliders just a little bit, was uncomfortable to play

00:58:503 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is ultra repetitive

01:03:503 (4,1,2,1,2,3,4) - you see here when the chord changes? the song changes here, which allows for rhythms to change/evolve

01:07:336 (1,2,3) - i dislike linear movement like this, but its more of a personal opinion than anything else. I would have made it horizontal, or a stack

01:17:169 (1,2,1,2) - consider changing second jump to horizontal instead of vertical

01:25:169 (8) - this slider is cool lookin, idk if there are any themes in the show you can represent with this slider, but if there are, do so

01:23:003 (1,2,3,4) - again, doesn't fit because on red tick

01:21:503 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this doesn't either since they fall under the red ticks when the emphasized tick is the white tick

01:21:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - map vocals instead of guitar for finale

00:56:836 (1) - preview point here

all mods were taken from the in-game chat over the course of a couple of hours.
posted

OhioStateU wrote:

00:16:336 (1,2,3,4) - these don't really fit with the music fixed
00:24:503 (3,4) - this is so close to being a blanket that it should just be blanketed fixed
00:22:503 (1,2,1,2) - the spacing between 2,1 isn't sharp enough to be comfortable and its not wide enough to be circularI did the inverse to make it more comfy to play
00:26:169 (1,2,1) - this flows thnx mate
00:28:836 (1,2,1) - this one kinda doesn't fixed
00:45:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this entire section doesn't fit with the music because its single note spam throughout a buildup section Meh I actually like this section tbh, I will try to think of something I can do but its staying for the time being
00:57:169 (1,2) - decrease spacing between the start of sliders just a little bit, was uncomfortable to playfixed
00:58:503 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is ultra repetitive going to try making some visual changes to it
01:03:503 (4,1,2,1,2,3,4) - you see here when the chord changes? the song changes here, which allows for rhythms to change/evolve I disagree, rhythm sounds like it stays the same, just the vocal changes
01:07:336 (1,2,3) - i dislike linear movement like this, but its more of a personal opinion than anything else. I would have made it horizontal, or a stack I think its fine
01:17:169 (1,2,1,2) - consider changing second jump to horizontal instead of vertical it wouldn't match the occuring theme throughout the song
01:25:169 (8) - this slider is cool lookin, idk if there are any themes in the show you can represent with this slider, but if there are, do so going to improve my "fireball"
01:23:003 (1,2,3,4) - again, doesn't fit because on red tickfixed
01:21:503 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this doesn't either since they fall under the red ticks when the emphasized tick is the white tick fixed
01:21:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - map vocals instead of guitar for finalefixed
00:56:836 (1) - preview point herefixed
Thnx for the mod mate c:
posted
Hi Hi m4m queue
From here 00:00:836 - to here 00:02:169 - you can put something
00:06:503 (2) - that does not look good :o Improve it
00:09:169 (2,3) - much distance between these two
00:10:503 (1) - I prefer this slider like this, although it can be improved

00:10:503 (1,2) - Blanket with the end of slider number 00:10:503 (1) - (example)

00:13:836 (1,2,3) - can be improved in the case of distance
00:16:503 (4) - NC?
00:24:169 (3,4) - Blanket owo
Wel...l I see that it is not complete, but I leave you that data owo , by the way, there is not a color for each combo, when will you put them? :roll::!:
From here 00:00:836 - to here 00:02:169 - you can put something x2
wtf, cs5 ??, why not 4?
Combo color pls
00:03:503 - until here the slider
00:06:169 - same
00:07:003 (1,2,3,1,2) - these streams in this way are not comfortable, fix them.
00:07:502 (2) - Should not the slider go here?
00:08:836 - until here the slider
00:11:336 (1) - unnecessary note
01:18:003 (1) - same
this insane is not done very well, this very ... like a 4/10 xd ?, you can improve it more, many notes that are not stacked, or some things that are badly put, also break some jumps flow, as I do the most of the time, you should give it a remapping

GL!!I hope I've helped :cry::cry:
posted

OsuDans wrote:

Hi m4m queue
Only asked for Insane mod because easy was just freshly started so I won't leave comments for easy mod but I will refer to it when I continue working on it

From here 00:00:836 - to here 00:02:169 - you can put something x2 mapping the electric and guitar entrance because it fits better imo
wtf, cs5 ??, why not 4? why cs 4 and not cs 5?
Combo color pls will do soon
00:03:503 - until here the slider decided not to map those vocals
00:06:169 - same I think its fine
00:07:003 (1,2,3,1,2) - these streams in this way are not comfortable, fix them. I think they are fine, they match an ongoing concept in the song
00:07:502 (2) - Should not the slider go here? chose not to map the vocal especially with that epic instrumental entrance a few ticks after
00:08:836 - until here the slider
00:11:336 (1) - unnecessary note start of instrumental rhythm...
01:18:003 (1) - same same....
[b]this insane is not done very well, this very ... like a 4/10 xd ? I do believe it needs some work but I don't think its that bad
you should give it a remapping I used common concepts and ideas and mapped the flow of the music
GL!!I hope I've helped :cry::cry:
Ty for the mod, I will be posting my mod for your /map/ soon
posted
General
  1. Check AiMod, you have unsnapped objects
  2. The hitsounds are so loud imo


Insane
  1. 00:09:336 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Inconsistency in spacing
  2. 00:33:503 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't understand these spacing
  3. 00:53:169 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - *sigh*


And so on....you have many problems with the spacing

good luck
posted

Lafayla wrote:

OsuDans wrote:

Hi m4m queue
Only asked for Insane mod because easy was just freshly started so I won't leave comments for easy mod but I will refer to it when I continue working on it

From here 00:00:836 - to here 00:02:169 - you can put something x2 mapping the electric and guitar entrance because it fits better imo
wtf, cs5 ??, why not 4? why cs 4 and not cs 5?
Combo color pls will do soon
00:03:503 - until here the slider decided not to map those vocals
00:06:169 - same I think its fine
00:07:003 (1,2,3,1,2) - these streams in this way are not comfortable, fix them. I think they are fine, they match an ongoing concept in the song
00:07:502 (2) - Should not the slider go here? chose not to map the vocal especially with that epic instrumental entrance a few ticks after
00:08:836 - until here the slider
00:11:336 (1) - unnecessary note start of instrumental rhythm...
01:18:003 (1) - same same....
[b]this insane is not done very well, this very ... like a 4/10 xd ? I do believe it needs some work but I don't think its that bad
you should give it a remapping I used common concepts and ideas and mapped the flow of the music
GL!!I hope I've helped :cry::cry:
Ty for the mod, I will be posting my mod for your /map/ soon
mmm I see, then I regret that, keep it up, good luck :'^)
posted

MoodyRPG wrote:

General
  1. Check AiMod, you have unsnapped objects fixed
  2. The hitsounds are so loud imo
really? I raised them because people thought they were too low? I will lower them a tad bit
Insane
  1. 00:09:336 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Inconsistency in spacinggoing to do a complete spacing remap everywhere
  2. 00:33:503 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't understand these spacingtbh I don't either anymore
  3. 00:53:169 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - *sigh*
plz don't sigh.. I actually liked this pa.... I'll remap it....
And so on....you have many problems with the spacingyep complete spacing noob here
good luck
Thanks for the Mod Moody!
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.