forum

people can live off less food than they think

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
i've been living on my own for a month now and its pretty obvious im bad at looking after myself.

most of my day consists of me waking up around 9:45 am and eating brunch around 11 am. to be more specific i get a croissant for breakfast around 11am and a latte around 1pm for lunch. then at dinner i get a burger. this isn't a balanced lifestyle at all. sometimes my dinner is just chocolate milk like i mentioned in my previous thread.

yesterday i woke up around 10am, played osu until 5pm, did assignments, studied a little, and ate dinner at 8pm. i didnt eat anything else. today im getting salad for dinner. but im still fine. most of my classes take 10+mins (1km) and im not tired walking around, and im pretty focused during lectures so im guessing im all right.

im usually lazy for food. i like eating, but my laziness just overpowers it. i was considering of buying soylent but it's just too gross for me to get. i hope i get something similar in the future at least to replace my breakfast and/or lunch.
Topic Starter
kai99
makes me think whether koreans are overeating. imo usually breakfast is bread+eggs+bacon(+salad/soup) lunch is something like, a burger or sandwich, noodles, etc, and dinner is like steak or something heavy. but koreans have meals every day, three times a day that looks like the pic below

Jun Maeda
tasty af
Blitzfrog
Are you saying this to comfort yourself?
abraker
In case Aurani gets a silence, I figured the world will want to know what for, so I took the liberty of archiving this page to last for all eternity
Aurani

abraker wrote:

Aurani gets a silence

abraker wrote:

gets a silence

abraker wrote:

a silence

abraker wrote:

silence
Topic Starter
kai99
what the fuck
Topic Starter
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Are you saying this to comfort yourself?
no it was totally random and i was on the verge of dying from starvation

and aurani srs what is that tho
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

and aurani srs what is that tho
Free soup for you to prevent starvation
Aurani
It's from a Korean manga. The bartender took her.. juices and put them in a cocktail which he then offered her.
I mean, the image itself contains no nudity besides a crude drawing of two buttcheeks, so there are certainly worse things that have been posted here.
Topic Starter
kai99
what the fuuuuuuck
levesterz
Hawt
abraker
Fxjlk
ummm
Meah
I'm starving
Meah

Meah wrote:

I'm starving
No you're not
Meah

Meah wrote:

Meah wrote:

I'm starving
No you're not
Fuck you
Meah
What
levesterz
I am ztraving
uuuu
It's okay we are all dying a slow death anyways
Topic Starter
kai99
good night thread
B1rd
If you're not fat, then you're not eating too much.

But like I have recommended before, fasting is good for you.
Jun Maeda
eat nudes
_SkyFall

Meah wrote:

Meah wrote:

I'm starving
No you're not
When bipolarity is real.
Jun Maeda
you can say that
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

If you're not fat, then you're not eating too much.

But like I have recommended before, fasting is good for you.
For some people, like me, fasting provides no joy. I've gone for quite decent periods of time without food - none of them being voluntary, and it was definitely far less enjoyable than when I can eat an unregulated amount of food.
Yes, genetics aside, you can on average live longer with constant periods of fasting, but I'd rather live 60 years and eat whatever I want and whenever I want, than live 100 by starving myself.
B1rd
You don't need to starve yourself. Just a few days every few months would be good.
Aurani
Well in that case, I understand. On average I have 3-4 day periods without food every month or two.
show more