This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
No reply = fix (even the stuff about hard in the box) - I am not gonna update this yet since I kind of f*ck up a pattern and gotta fixed
■ 00:01:409 (3,4,5,6) - Space those a bit more. They seem off, being so close together while the rest of the map, as well as similar combos 00:03:050 (2,3,4,5,6) - are spaced pretty fairly Oh - I am fixing the spacing on them currently
■ 00:08:909 (3,4,5,6) - as well. I mean, it might work as a "those two things at the beginning of the measure are the same", but looking at it as a whole, it shouldnt be. changing
■ 00:14:300 (4) - misplaced? Id guess it's supposed to stack with the others. wasn't suppose to be but im changing
■ 00:18:987 (7,8,1) - There should be some other kind of ending here, I feel like. People might confuse the Triplet under the Sliderend with the previous ones, where they have to hit the Circles immediately after the Slider ends, while they have to wait a bit on this one. Removing 00:19:104 (8) - could be an option to just leave it as single Circles, as there isnt any beat/sound at that place. This would help to see a difference (Double after Slider != Single after Slider), like you did here 00:20:159 (5,6) - it was a sound but I change it because it was the only time it was like that and it be better to just remove it
■ You might want to polish this diff a bit. To me, a great portion of the map's jumps seem somewhat random, not following a general/personal spacing guideline, even though I can see that they all have set pattern. Maybe it's the flow, idk. This might be a personal issue, but I wanted to have it written down. I am working on them - they ain't random but I see what ya mean't by that and look over them slowly as I get mods[Hard]
■ Generally, I'd say that you should unify the spacing for this diff, unless we're at a new measure. The song is calm as heck, there is no fancy stuff going on, so keeping it calm, clean and simple would probably the best call. Objects and their spacing you could unify:Also keep an eye open for visual spacing. This is very obvious for 00:01:409 (3,4) - and 00:03:284 (3,4) - as example.DISCLAIMER This doesnt necessarily mean, that you should lower them all. If you find a spacing you like, you can apply the base spacing to all of them. I just want to have the 0.3, 0.2 or 0.1 difference in spacing to each other gone, "cleaned up".
-> 00:04:925 (2,3) -
-> 00:07:034 (3,4,5) -
-> 00:13:597 (1,2,3) -
-> 00:22:268 (4,5) -
-> 00:29:534 (3,4,5,6,1) - (maybe allows for some generally higher spacing, but you might need to adjust this if you adjusted the ones before)
-> 00:36:097 (1,2) - (might be a bit high, even for Sliders)
-> 00:37:268 (4,5) -
->00:42:190 (2,3,4) -
->00:52:503 (4,5,1) -
■ 00:31:409 (3,4) - Move up a bit to fix visual spacing to 00:30:472 (1) -[Normal]
■ 00:22:034 (5,6) - Could be replaced by single Circles, so that 00:22:972 (1) - can be the 1/2 Sliders as before. change it with a repeatable slider instead
Other than that not much to say, not much to wrong with this kind of song.
thanks for the mod
OsuDans wrote:Hi Hi! Here from my ModNormal
- I do not see any mistake, not bad, but you should change the pattern a little, at the end and at the beginning are basically the same (Nothing important) I may depend how others feel about itHard
- 00:22:034 (3,4,5) - I like it this way, what do you say? (apart I feel better and more comfortable )
mean't to fix this - change to something different i flow better now (I think)
- 00:43:597 (1,2,3) - (Optional) This part I think feels better so (if you want to change it)
- Not bad, nothing more to say keeping it the sameLunatic
- 00:04:925 (2,3,4,5,6) - (if you want put it like this)rather not since in this case
- 00:22:034 (1) - NC? no rather not
- 00:22:972 (1,4) - stack it? sure - stack now
- 00:25:784 (1) - NC?¿
- 00:37:034 (5) - same (if you want) no change to both ^
- 00:59:651 (1) - I think I should not end up in a spinner Id the put the spinner on the white tick but then the note wouldn't be hitsound so meh
I hope I have helped you, I regret doing so little ya good man <3
ps:by the way, the image is very big it is suppose to be 1080p but it telling me otherwise >.> - fixed it now
thanks for the mod
Yusomi wrote:hii from my queue00:10:550 (2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern could be made a little tidier i think. 00:10:550 (2,4,6) - make these equal spacing? nah becase (2) is stronger than (4) Adjusted other 2 though
00:10:784 (3,5) - Personally i don't like how these are in the slider body :c, but if you like that, then maybe centre them in the slider? Since they are closer to the head than tail move to the middle
00:19:456 (2,3) - Shouldn't this be a triple? ya - change
00:43:597 (1,2) - I think these should be closer since there's only a 1/4 beat gap between them
or... if you wanna leave them slightly spaced, 00:44:534 (3) - this note should have the same spacing eg.- adjusted the whole thing
00:45:940 (2,5) - I don't think this looks nice, but i also don't think it effects play too much, so up to you if u wana change no change but i will think about it00:12:425 (2) - here the music gets slightly more intense with the addition of new sounds, yet you simplify the rhythm with that repeat slider, imo just keep it like this 00:08:675 (2,3,4) - or smth change
00:26:722 (1,2) - Maybe reduce spacing a little since it's a bit larger than 00:24:847 (1,2) - adjusted
ok this diff is really good, nice job !
good luck with the map !
thanks for the mod
Forzaken4K wrote:Hello from my queue! :3
I could only mod the hardest one, sorry.00:02:112 (6) - The overlap could be more centered, or on the sliderend from the previous slider. Adjusted the note but putting on the other slider end would give less emphasis than it does now
00:04:925 (2,3,4,5,6) - These jumps break the flow that the slider is creating, map with the flow. This had been adjust down below ya but I am not changing the jumps because they suppose emphasis the strong claps
00:06:097 (1) - Is not fluid movement from the last note.
00:20:159 (6) - ^^adjusted both
00:27:190 (3) - This overlap is weird. Nothing I see wrong with it
00:27:659 (5) - Maybe flip the slider like this so it goes with the movement from the previous note.
00:35:159 (5) - ^^ didn't do what ya wanted but I did adjusted both to flow better
00:46:878 (5) - Overlap is weird/not centered.
00:48:284 (3) - ^^ adjusted both
00:49:222 (1) - Again the movement thing. didn't see nothing wrong
00:51:097 (1) - ^^ adjusted sorta
Would be better if the spinner started on 00:59:768 and ended on 01:02:347 much rather not - I did that on the low diff because it be easier while this I did it only because I couldn't put it on the big white tick - I didn't extend how ya want but I did made it stop at 01:01:175 - instead
There ya go, I did my best, sorry if I didn't help, or if my modding was picky.
1) 00:02:112 (6) - I really look very ugly this 6 (circle) just below this slider 00:00:940 (2) - nothing wrong here
2) 00:00:472 (1,2) - You can make these sliders perfectly straight ok
3) 00:03:050 (2,3,4,5,6) - These jumps look pretty ugly, try to use GS1 (more dispersed) to create a more aesthetic jump. I made them a bit more appealing but not like how ya want it since it ruin spacing emphasis
That way it looks better => https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9191259
4) 00:05:862 (6) - You can stack 6 (circle) under 00:05:393 (4) - I didn't stack it because 6 isn't that strong of a note so instead I just move it
5) 00:07:737 (6) - It would be better if this circle were right at the center of the pyramid May do that but not now
6) You can stack 00:09:612 (6) - under 00:08:909 (3) - 6 is a strong note and it would have less spacing then it should
7) 00:09:847 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - You could do something different with this, it looks pretty dirty. Or at least do something different with the jumps, or leave it but that is not just under the slipper, never do that! there is nothing wrong with this type of pattern and something under the slider isn't a issue -
8) 00:12:425 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - This looks ugly, make them look nicer or do something different with them telling me it looks ugly isn't helpful - Maybe say it a bit nicer and give suggestions than to insult my patterns and just tell me to do something different...
9) 00:21:565 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Could you improve that star? .-. adjusted
10) You can stack 00:27:190 (3) - under 00:26:487 (9,10,1) - no because than 3 would have less spacing even though it's a strong note
11) 00:45:472 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Can you do better with this? nothing wrong with it
12) 00:48:050 (2,3,4,5,6) - You really should do something with these leaps !, AGAIN, never stack objects on top of a slider! same thing as I say before
13) 00:49:925 (2,3,4,5,6) - You can make a better leap with GS1 ^
14) 00:51:097 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - you know^
General: Your map still has too many static fixes, but they have a solution, I hope it helps! Luck!
No reply = fixed
Ryuusei Aika wrote:HelloMeta source for english name? this came straight from the feature artists so I know the name should be correct - i'll still add a meta source for the tags when I get some later since I have none at this moment00:10:784 (5,1) - nazi blanket
00:55:784 (5,1) - ^
00:13:597 (4,5) - maybe use slider+note rhythm to emphasize the sound at 00:14:534 - ? ill think about but no change at this moment
00:59:534 - maybe it's better to put a note here and start the spinner at 00:59:768 -00:12:659 (3) - shape is a little weird, using the same shape as 00:13:128 (4) - would be better
00:34:222 (5) - nc?00:09:143 (4,5) - ctrl+g can improve the flow
have fun :3
The normal mod was literally a wall of text that I couldn't see and understand very well with my eyesight (not wearing glasses atm) so Ima skim through it later and see what I can fixed but I am expecting to change a lot on it anyways since both hard and normal was just rush without much of a plan comparing to the lunatic difficulty...
- To give a linear beatmap settings, that would be better to change the CS into 4.5 and AR into 9 on the Lunatic diff. eh the spread itself is fine - I believe that changing the CS any smaller than it is now would cause me problems since this map was originally cs 6 but lower it - I May consider ar9 though
- Also, put OD 6 on the Hard diff for same reason. Ill change
- In the source, put that instead "東方Project" and put the actual source "東方紺珠伝 ～ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom" in the tags, that would make more sense. (Ask to someone for the tags/metadata, you can ask Doyak, or IamKwaN if both are open!) i'll think about -
I Had to used the actual game source as the source on 1 of my maps so idk about thisok it wasn't the actual source but still it wasn't 東方Project and its a touhou song too -
- 00:15:472 (1,2) - You should make the two sliders in the same direction, so they could lead the player to next slider. Since it's the first 1/2 sliders pattern that you placed in the map, don't use difficult visual patterns for the beginners. Lead them to the next long slider instead. The way you did it here: 00:26:722 (1,2,3) - is good, cause it doesn't use difficult flow, and it plays nicely.
- 00:17:347 (4,5) - I have a important question for this actually. Why those beats are mapped differently than those one: 00:15:472 (1,2,3) - ? I don't think it's a good thing to map them differently, cause the player will associate the bell sound to a mapped beat, cause you did it previously here: 00:15:472 (1,2) - / I have some rhythm suggestion for this. You can try this: https://puu.sh/xMucO/bf17659e96.png or if you wanna add diversity, you can use this too: https://puu.sh/xMufb/a3cfb1b113.png (apply this to all the kiai)
- 00:21:097 (4,5) - There is a strong sound here: 00:21:800 - that is avoided, so I think that would be good to map it like this: https://puu.sh/xMu43/9972f593c4.png so each sound will be mapped, and it will looks more fluid.
- 00:29:534 (5,6,1,2) - There is quite a lot of objects here. Also, this is the only place in the song where you stacked a circle. The player might not understand really well the rhythm, and click too fast. I think that would be pretty nice to have a easier rhythm pattern here, or at least something with less objects, to avoid player getting lost. Something like this: https://puu.sh/xMu43/9972f593c4.png would be easier, since it's focused on the main rhythm.
- 00:36:097 (4,5,6) - Aswell here, you forgot a strong sound that could be mapped well. I don't force you to do it, but I think that would be better to map it, cause it looks weird while listening to it, and seeing this unmapped. Also, that would allow you to map this beat: 00:37:972 (1) - as you made previously, with 2 1/2 sliders like those one: 00:34:222 (1,2) -
- 00:43:597 (4,5,6) - Same as I said previously https://puu.sh/xMu43/9972f593c4.png , but this time, it will get emphasized well, cause it will add more intensity on the claps you hear. You did something good by placing the sliders in a way that claps are mapped on unclickable beats (slider end).
- Also I have a suggestion that it pretty personnal, but why not suggesting it. So, you see here, on this pattern 00:47:347 (4,5) - you mapped it in 1/1 during the opening, and the ending. But I think that you're missing a strong beat that can be audible here: 00:48:050 - and since there is no real sound on the end of this slider: 00:47:347 (4) - why not extending it to here: 00:48:050 - so it will add some impact on the following slider here: 00:48:284 (5) -
Making something like this, imply, that you'll have to do on the opening too, for consistancy.
- 00:59:768 (1) - The slider ends on a random sound, extend it to here: 01:01:878 - cause in a Normal, the spinner had a short spinning time, so it would be difficult for some player.
- 00:07:503 (4,5) - Since you've mapped those sounds: 00:07:034 (3) - with a slider, that would make more sense to have the second one mapped with a slider too, cause it's the same sound.
- 00:41:487 (4,1,2,3) - I'm not a fan of this pattern, cause it lacks of visibility for the player. There is too much objects stacked on the same sliders, so it might foul the players.
- 00:43:597 (1,2) - I don't see any reason to add those 1/4 reverse sliders here, cause this is mapped on inaudible sounds. It would be better to remove all those reversed sliders, and map it by following the song.
fixed all above
- 00:24:378 (7,8) - Why such a low spacing here? It should have more spacing, cause this is pretty disturbing for the player, since you put high spacing during all the song. you seem to be missing the point - it was always almost low spacing on the last note due to how weak its compare to other notes it is which is why it is either blanketing the slider like this 00:17:112 (6) - or under the slider end like this 00:18:987 (7) - all the other note has higher spacing because they are mainly simply stronger notes (somewhere down the line I might be contradicting myself so I will go over them and make sure that all spacing is correct
- There is some triples that should be deleted, cause they're not fitting with the song, for instance, the triplets you add here: 00:19:456 (2,3,4) - are fitting well, cause they're on a bell sound, so it makes sense. But triplets like those: 00:21:097 (1,2,3) - doesn't give a good sensation while playing. Instead, you can try to place the triplets here: 00:22:737 (9,1) - to add some intensity on the next beat here: 00:22:972 (1) - and replace the triplet here: 00:21:097 (1,2,3) - by a slider. Ok I seem to miss some triplets like that 1 and I do hear that some shouldn't triplets
- but the spot ya telling to get rid of does indeed match the music - the song isn't consistent about this or else both the kiais wouldn't be map differently as it is now since I never did it for variety purposes
- 00:30:472 (1) - You can space this slider more here, cause this is a strong beat, and a placed on a downbeat. So it should be more emphasized. not sure what ya mean by putting it on a downbeat since it is on 1 but I did space it out some
- 00:59:651 (1) - Same as the Hard diff, extend the name
- Overall, this difficulty is correct, cause it has good basics, but I think this diff should be reworked a bit, cause some jumps looks quite random. I explain myself, sometimes, there is jumps that are well made, but sometimes, there is some strong beats that are less spaced while some normal beats are spaced a lot. So be careful about this.
Also, I think you should rework the contruction of your triplets' use pattern, to make it fit with the song normally. You can use triplet to emphasize a strong beat, or while there is a sound that get close to a triplet sound, to make it most representative ofthe song. Stuffs you did here: 00:41:956 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - are pretty well done, cause it's on a bell sound.
Good luck with the set, hope it will help!
woops almost forgot about this - I am applying most of everything above and will update next week or 2 after im done finishing my other maps
Faputa wrote:From my Queue,
⏩Maybe add the tag 上海アリス幻樂団? It relates to the game source as well.
⏩00:12:659 (2) - May move 2 to the right for slider flow. So move the other things after 2 as well.
⏩00:37:972 (1) - VS 00:35:159 (3) - May make them shape the same with the same placement of anchors.
⏩00:39:847 (3,4,5) - Move them upwards for better slider flow?
⏩00:47:347 (4) - Blanket with 00:46:878 (3) - ?
⏩00:49:222 (1) - Blanket with 00:48:284 (5) - ?
⏩00:59:534 (5) - Stack with tail of 00:56:722 (1) - so rotate the whole square pattern a bit?
⏩00:11:253 (4) - Should the (3),(4) look the same as 00:08:909 (3,4) - . Beautiness matters a lot in these difficulties.
⏩00:38:675 (2,3,4) - May move them a bit upwards for slider flow.
⏩00:42:190 (2) - Blanket with 00:41:722 (1) - .
⏩00:48:284 (3) - Should be a 180° rotation of (4). Right now when rotating it, it shows
⏩00:52:972 (1) - Blanket with 00:53:909 (3) - ?
⏩00:57:425 (2) - While testplaying it, I find that this reverse slider doesn’t give enough time for players to recognise. You may want to consider this.
⏩Increase stack leniency?
⏩00:01:409 (3) - Maybe move 3 so that 00:01:409 (3,4,5,6) - forms a proper kite like in 00:03:050 (2,3,4,5,6) - .
⏩00:06:097 (1,2) - VS 00:07:972 (1,2) - May want to make them the same in shape.
⏩00:21:800 (5,6,7,8,9) - You should probably build a proper star.
⏩00:27:659 (5) - VS 00:35:159 (5) - You may make them look the same.
⏩00:47:112 (6) - Move 6 down so (4),(5),(6) forms a congruent triangle with (3),(4),(6)?
⏩00:54:612 (6,1) - Blanket.
That’s all! Thanks for requesting
Good luck with the mapset
I haven't updated this map in 13 days...
timemon wrote:Your combo colours seem really dark could raise up the lum value a bit (except for the orange, that one is good)
could use some blank soft-sliderslide too
00:10:784 (3,5) - I don't like the circles under the track tbh
00:29:534 (5,6,7,8) - could use some visual spacing
00:32:347 (1) - stack
00:43:597 (1,2) - why sudden 1/4 out of nowhere? this feels really out of place
00:46:643 (4,6) - object too close to each other
00:52:268 (4,5) - you can avoid overlap like this
just a quick glance