chano & 40mP - Natsukoi Hanabi

posted
Total Posts
32
show more
Wishkey
Fixed another hitsound, looks good! Good luck!
Mir
I'm coming soon hold on a little while more
Topic Starter
Finshie
👀
Mir
i came

uhh wait

hard:
- 00:10:791 (4,5) - not recommended, would move 4 even if it's the first object. it's used once and never again so yea
- 00:30:727 - sv in this entire section feels so sluggish, like https://i.imgur.com/U9d3oIS.png is 1.5x ds... would bump sv up to 1x at most imo

rest seems fine i guess

normal diff seems mostly fine but a lot of these sliders 00:38:132 (4) - can be swapped out for circles or rhythms like https://i.imgur.com/TzEm6GV.png instead. chains like 00:15:537 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 00:36:803 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 01:22:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - are a little too long for the lowest diff

also you can use more spacing like 0.9x or 1.0x if you do nerf things since it's kinda sluggish for a newbie rn

gonna pop for the normal so you can fix this and since removing a lot of notes/etc requires major changes. call me when you change it so i can confirm and then wishkey can rebubble (i'll qualify)
Sulfur

Mir wrote:

hard:
- 00:10:791 (4,5) - not recommended, would move 4 even if it's the first object. it's used once and never again so yea sure
- 00:30:727 - sv in this entire section feels so sluggish, like https://i.imgur.com/U9d3oIS.png is 1.5x ds... would bump sv up to 1x at most imoidk about this one, i used 1x for kiai and bumping sv in this section to 1x would require me to bump sv in kiai to like 1.2-1.3 what would be just a little bit to much imo ;w;
Thanks for mod c:
Mir

Sulfur wrote:

Mir wrote:

hard:
- 00:10:791 (4,5) - not recommended, would move 4 even if it's the first object. it's used once and never again so yea sure
- 00:30:727 - sv in this entire section feels so sluggish, like https://i.imgur.com/U9d3oIS.png is 1.5x ds... would bump sv up to 1x at most imoidk about this one, i used 1x for kiai and bumping sv in this section to 1x would require me to bump sv in kiai to like 1.2-1.3 what would be just a little bit to much imo ;w;
Thanks for mod c:
note that i said at most, that means you can still do 0.9 or 0.95 so do consider those?
Topic Starter
Finshie

Mir wrote:

i came

uhh wait

normal diff seems mostly fine but a lot of these sliders 00:38:132 (4) - can be swapped out for circles or rhythms like https://i.imgur.com/TzEm6GV.png instead. chains like 00:15:537 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 00:36:803 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 01:22:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - are a little too long for the lowest diff

also you can use more spacing like 0.9x or 1.0x if you do nerf things since it's kinda sluggish for a newbie rn nerf all mentioned above and changed from 0.8x to 0.9x

gonna pop for the normal so you can fix this and since removing a lot of notes/etc requires major changes. call me when you change it so i can confirm and then wishkey can rebubble (i'll qualify)
thanks for modding
Sulfur

Mir wrote:

note that i said at most, that means you can still do 0.9 or 0.95 so do consider those?
changed to 0.9/1.1 accordingly
Wishkey
re
Mir
q
celerih
Finshie is a cutie
Topic Starter
Finshie
OwO
Please sign in to reply.

New reply