forum

Need some advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
newlieli0
So, ive been practicing a lot and I can definitely see an improvement in my stream speed and stamina, however it feels as though it means absolutely nothing because it seems the real issue is my capability to listen to the music and or hear what needs to be streamed. I can't stream any song that I haven't played multiple times. Some songs that are around 160-180 bpm I cant stream at all, but songs that I am familiar with or have a more distinguished beat I can stream all the way up to 210 bpm. On the majority of songs my fingers literally just mash while I try and aim and of course it doesn't work, so I'm not sure what to do... I dont want to have to play a song 50 times just to begin to accuracy a stream part of it... why am I able to hear normal beats perfectly fine, but when a stream comes the music might aswell be silent? How can I begin to hear the stream rhythm/beats better? Also im curious to know how high everyone has their hitsounds/music.
Sandy Hoey
There is no secret to hearing the part of the song that corresponds to the notes (rhythm sense). It just comes with experience and of course it is much harder for some. Just keep playing. Play lots of different types of songs so you hear lots of kinds of music and maps. Then hopefully it will click for you
ManuelOsuPlayer
Search loud and short hitsounds. Pay attention to them.
Kondou-Shinichi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

There is no secret to hearing the part of the song that corresponds to the notes (rhythm sense). It just comes with experience and of course it is much harder for some. Just keep playing. Play lots of different types of songs so you hear lots of kinds of music and maps. Then hopefully it will click for you
tl;dr play more
Sandy Hoey

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

tl;dr play more
Thank you
N0thingSpecial
you have zero finger control, develop some rhythm sense