forum

UKWT (Staff signup)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Striiker
Hello and welcome to the official staff signup for UKWT (UK Winter tournament)
This would be the second instalment of the UKT series so some staff areas might already be filled in.
Feel free to sign up at this link here
dates aren't set in stone fully however the start will be around the 21st of December.
Almost all match days will be played on Saturday or Sunday

Make sure to join the discord at this link here also

Positions left/ How many positions:
Referee: (inf) Hal[Cyon]|Imbordd|_-Super-_|AFriendlyPug
Graphics: (3/5)Imbordd|-Mirai--|K 3 V R A L
Commentator: (7/10) Mitsuoki|Hal[Cyon]|YunoWasTaken
Streamer: (2/2)
Mappool Selector: (1/3)-Mirai--|YunoWasTaken
Basic description of what you need to do in your role:
Referee:
As a referee you will need to manage matches while they take place this can be done trough an IRC client or though the in game multiplayer lobby it is your duty to make sure the lobby is fair and the scores allocated to each player is correct. You will need to be familiar with all the !mp commands and what they do.

Graphics:
You will be tasked with creating all the beautiful graphics used within the tournament like the stream overlay profile badge (if there is one) along with tournament logos and other images for the tournament.

Commentator:
You will be the voice of what is happening on screen while the stream is going on you will NEED access to the osu Tourney client which requires Supporter for osu. You should have a basic understanding of the game and the common terminology used in the game.

Streamer:
You will have access to the tournament twitch channel and the stream key which it requires you will need a decent broadband connection which can preferably stream 720p 60fps however 720p 30fps can be acceptable assuming no other streamer has a better connection.

Mappool Selector:
You will need to create the map pool for the players of the tournament you will have to create 12 sets of pools along with your other mappoolers them being: RO64 RO32 RO16 QF SF Finals each will require a 100k - 75k map pool and a 75k - 50k map pool.
im cute
Applied!
Greninja
when hands freeze in the winter u cant do much
Topic Starter
Striiker

Greninja wrote:

Get gloves
-Mirai--
I accidentally signed up for commentator!! remove me from there >< sorryyy
[- -]
applied
Greninja

PsychoStatic wrote:

Greninja wrote:

Get gloves
how to tap with gloves
Topic Starter
Striiker

-Mirai-- wrote:

I accidentally signed up for commentator!! remove me from there >< sorryyy
Removed :D
bretzel
Is it a problem if I present myself as a referee ? Even if I'm french, I think I'm understandable in english enough.
Plus, I love doing that role and have experience in this domain in french tournaments currently. ^^
Topic Starter
Striiker

Purettsu Eru wrote:

Is it a problem if I present myself as a referee ? Even if I'm french, I think I'm understandable in english enough.
Plus, I love doing that role and have experience in this domain in french tournaments currently. ^^
Staff can be from any region of the world only the players have to be from the UK however it is recommended you are from the UK due to time zones etc i hope this helped :D
bretzel
Time zones between France and UK isn't that huge. ^^