posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thekasia777
Problem Details:
Since my pc decided to fry I using old laptop with Windows XP
specification: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2300 1,66GHz 1.49 GB RAM
Graphic card - Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family

I installed osu! on external storage, because I don't really have enough space and patience to move more than 5gb of maps on this old crap. I used old installer and game start up and was working well but after switching off (and probably update) i got that window named "oh no!'' with "osu crashed". Restart osu didn't do anything.
New installator does not working.
After clicking on that pic of crying girl I've got this: System.Exception: Unsigned executable!

Is there still any possibility to play on this laptop? or it is too old?
osu! version: 20160403.6 (?)

Sorry if my english can burn your eyes off. I tried my best. :(
-glug-
I don't think Windows XP actually works with the latest versions of osu! Are you able to update to either Win7 or WinVista? and Do yo know the reason why your pc fried, i might be able to help you :D

EDIT: or, did you install osu from another pc and move the files to your current laptop? if so, it might not work because of the 64bit and 32bit compatibility
Topic Starter
Thekasia777
Well this laptop has a sticker windows vista capable. I don't have Vista but i have cd with Windows 7 I think it doesn't have many differences. I will try do it tomorrow. Then there might be some problems with drivers. My pc was fried very long time mostly from 3D programs (my brother used it) and i used it in the same way+ games. There is no help for it. I need to wait for new.

And about your edit, on external storage i had only maps and skin (you know for emergency situations like this) and osu was installed from this laptop what i using right now. So there's no possibility with wrong bit.
Topic Starter
Thekasia777
It's impossible to change system. I've got only Windows 7 64 bit installation CD. Not enough space. This laptop has only 18.6 GB disc and this windows 7 needs 20 GB. So i wonder if there is any possibbilty to play on xp with updates. I will try make some space and install osu on internal storage.

EDIT: It works only on fallback. Lastest stable crashes. Better this than nothing.
-glug-
i think you might have to use fallback instead. [bump]