forum

Is this keyboard worth buying? (Lingbao Jiguanshi)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Valiente
So i own a membrane keyboard (Bloody B120), even though i played with this keyboard for months and climbed through my current rank, it feels like i can't improve my speed anymore. And sometimes even though i press the key, it just doesn't work probably because i pressed it lighly and i shitmiss eventually.

My question is, would this keyboard (Lingbao Jiguanshi) help me to solve these problems or would it make a positive difference compared to my keyboard? Lingbao Jiguanshi uses "Gateron Blue" switches. 55g force required for activation if im not mistaken. Main reason i wanna buy this keyboard because it's extremely cheap for a mech. keyboard (35$)

Kondou-Shinichi
I never recommend keyboard from china
Shirai-
im actually using red switches as im compatible //fyi i play taiko mode
you should check youtube reviews and make your own judgement

it really is all on you
Topic Starter
Valiente
The problem is, there is no osu related review for this key swiches. People are saying that theyre smoother than MX blues but that's it. I thought maybe there could be some users of it in this forum.
kai99
juss buy better mech. better investment, you'll use it for a long, long time
autoteleology
That keyboard is a piece of trash.

Mech keyboards are virtually indestructible and last decades if taken care of, if you buy one of decent quality. Don't skimp.

I would give recommendations but I don't know what you can access in Turkey.

Also mech keyboards will not make you faster, but they will make it much more comfortable to play.
Yurumo

Philosofikal wrote:

That keyboard is a piece of trash.

Mech keyboards are virtually indestructible and last decades if taken care of, if you buy one of decent quality. Don't skimp.

I would give recommendations but I don't know what you can access in Turkey.

Also mech keyboards will not make you faster, but they will make it much more comfortable to play.
This guy knows.

While Mech keyboards won't instantly transform you into Cookiezi, it'll help quite a bit in your journey to do so.

Also , that keyboard really **is** a piece of trash.
kai99
tada68, anne pro