ALTIMA - I'll believe (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
kurohana
and now go ranked :D
RandomJibberish
General
Tick 2 on all difficulties - it sounds much too empty at the moment.
Credit the guest diffs to their mappers in the diff names - I had no idea they were guest diffs until I happened to check the first post
The hitcircle skin is kinda.. ugly. Some messing around in photoshop produced this, use it if you want.

hi

I'd recommend a SliderBorder colour of 245,210,100 to fit this overlay.

Normal
I don't like the ticksounds - if you think you need a hitsound somewhere, put a hitobject there. Hearing sounds where they shouldn't be is disorientating, particularly to newer players.

Otherwise looking like a nice map. Get me back here when this is done like
Topic Starter
Andrea

RandomJibberish wrote:

General
Tick 2 on all difficulties - it sounds much too empty at the moment. Sorry but I really don't like how tick 2 sounds, because there are a lot of sliders that bounce on blue ticks.
Credit the guest diffs to their mappers in the diff names - I had no idea they were guest diffs until I happened to check the first post Alright then, added their names and fixed the first post.
The hitcircle skin is kinda.. ugly. Some messing around in photoshop produced this, use it if you want. Thanks a lot for that, I'm going to use your hitcircleoverlay but not the hitcircle, that one seems too empty to me.

hi

I'd recommend a SliderBorder colour of 245,210,100 to fit this overlay.

Normal
I don't like the ticksounds - if you think you need a hitsound somewhere, put a hitobject there. Hearing sounds where they shouldn't be is disorientating, particularly to newer players. They are just a few and I don't think they are that confusing, I would understand your point if it was a storyboarded hitsound.

Otherwise looking like a nice map. Get me back here when this is done like
Thanks for your modding but sorry, I don't agree with some of your suggestions :<

SPOILER
Hope you can rank it anyway though ;_;
mancuso_JM_
Hey Can you fix the names?? In English when the name finish with s you only have to add the '.
In this case ignorethis' Taiko Oni (maybe ignore's Taiko Oni) and lolcubes' Hard
Well, Good Luck!! ;) Star
RandomJibberish
All looking good now. AAAHL BELIIEEVVVEEE
Kawayi Rika
Andrea Congratulations~ :)

Another Shana nice song~
kurohana
yaay, ranked x33 congratz to your 135th ranked map :)
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks RJ for rank and thanks everyone for supporting this map as always :)

Love you guys <3~
Mismagius
I would usually complain about speedranks and shit like that, but the map is pretty much flawless this time and I don't see why would it stay a longer time pending. Awesome map, Andrea.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thank you Blue Dragon, glad you liked it :D
Sander-Don
Wooooooow~ nice, Andrea :3
Sure
Grats :D
Nymph
Grats~
Darksonic
Loved it loved it loved it!

Gratz Andrea!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone ^_^

Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed it :3
OzzyOzrock
I forgot if I said this already but the skin looks like what they'd look like if osu! was 4kids dubbed.
Rieszn
ranked hae-
Mitiai
Shana :3
~Gratz ^_^
Fallen-Raven
i like this map :3
crazytomato_old
great job,awesome map!i love this song a lot as well as shana~thank you for you share~~
sospk0011
풀버젼 만들어주세요.
Normal: 800만 점 미만
Hard: 1600~2000만 점
Insane: 점프 많은 2500만 점 이상
Insane 만들었을 때 2500만 점 못 넘을 경우 언랭크드 시키게 함.

9월 1일까지 풀버젼으로 만들어주세요.