show more
_SkyFall

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

abraker wrote:

The new age is coming
new age will make me kms
Uh, lemme kill myself before you do.
Ryoid
Doesn't i'm the one who supposed to die?
Jun Maeda
owo;;
Ryoid

abraker wrote:

The new age is coming
I think we need a collab for this
_SkyFall
Why not.
Jun Maeda
b-but.. kai makes ot!collab ;-;
Ryoid
That why we need to wait until OTcollabs was done
Jun Maeda
oh ye xD
Serraionga
tHIS THREAD COULD'VE BEEN A POTENTIAL FIGHTING RING FOR BLITZ AND ABRAKER
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Past: t/-78652

Present: t/6267185

Good Future: t/5473031391

Bad Future: t/6666666666

I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
Fxjlk
Supermassive black hole ~105–1010 MSun ~0.001–400 AU

Intermediate-mass black hole ~103 MSun ~103 km ≈ REarth

Stellar black hole ~10 MSun ~30 km

Micro black hole up to ~MMoon up to ~0.1 mm

Casual Black jean holes usually 6cm across

Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
I'm stuck in your black hole~
abraker

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

I'm stuck in your black hole~
Get covered in a white hole
Softwarm
Your google-fu is at the level of a white belt; go to your local dojo and see if you can bone up on that particular skill. For now, I've done the work for you, but next time, it might not be as easy as asking for information: https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstuden ... le-k4.html.

Also, this is a cool article that everyone should read because it's super cool and interesting. Fuck yeah.
Tae
can the people in this thread get sucked into a black hole ty
Nameless
Bigger than my penis
Softwarm
No thanks!
Serraionga

Brisk Clarity wrote:

No thanks!
_SkyFall

Serraionga wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

No thanks!
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

A typical black hole has a few solar masses and is often as dense as you
The supermassive blackhole located at the centre of milky way is only as dense as water is, soooooo

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Supermassive black hole ~105–1010 MSun ~0.001–400 AU

Intermediate-mass black hole ~103 MSun ~103 km ≈ REarth

Stellar black hole ~10 MSun ~30 km

Micro black hole up to ~MMoon up to ~0.1 mm

Casual Black jean holes usually 6cm across

You forgot your mom's blackhole which has 4 Quadrillion Solar Mass after I shot into her singularity last night

Tae wrote:

can the people in this thread get sucked into a black hole ty
It is more accurate to say
"Can the people in this thread fall directly into a blackhole ty"
Black holes sucks in people as much as Earth sucks in people; you can orbit blackholes just fine.

Nameless wrote:

Bigger than my penis
That was very intelligent of you
Black holes are a massive amount of nothingness to external observers - which is everyone in the known universe
This means to everyone in the known universe, nothing is bigger than your dick
Apart from my dick because that is something out of this universe
Tae
You're forgetting I don't give a fuck about Physics
Blitzfrog

Tae wrote:

You're forgetting that physics is true whether you care/believe or not. It doesn't care about your opinions
Tae
Still don't care for it regardless
I've done my GCSE in it, got an A, end of the line there
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

You forgot your mom's blackhole which has 4 Quadrillion Solar Mass after I shot into her singularity last night
like father like son
Fxjlk

Tae wrote:

This is the off topic forum. Everyone is shit posting so the most off topic thing to do in this environment is to post science.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Firstly if that were true I would have to report you to the authorities because given the human like size of my mother, a mass of that size would undoubtedly kill her.

Secondly to brag about such an action showcases to the entire world the extent of your insecurity as you have to exaggerate a sexual encounter to the extent that it is completely implausible.

Thirdly you are gay.
Blitzfrog

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Firstly if that is true I would have to report you to the authorities because given the human like size of my mother a mass of that size would undoubtably kill her.
Your mother clearly was able to take it and expanded in size. I think if you called the authorities, they will take your mom first to examine her body structure.

Also, if this was true, calling authorities on me would be rather futile don't you think?

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Secondly to brag about such an action showcases to the entire world the extent of your insecurity as you have to exaggerate a sexual encounter to the extent that it is completely impossible.
I never bragged about it, I simply stated that you forgot an existing blackhole. There is a difference between bragging and making things just a tad more scientifically accurate. Also, how is this impossible?

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Thirdly you are gay.
That would mean you're the product of 2 gays given our topic
Fxjlk

Blitzfrog wrote:

Your mother clearly was able to take it and expanded in size. I think if you called the authorities, they will take your mom first to examine her body structure.
For what you have said to be true the expansion would have taken place over a day. Even if you could travel at the speed of light the movement of 4 Quadrillion solar masses within the radius of a light year/365 would hardly be undetectable by humans.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Also, if this was true, calling authorities on me would be rather futile don't you think?
No it would not. If what you say is true you are an abnormal being intent on killing humans and so by telling the authorities humanity can unite to formulate a method for your eradication.

Blitzfrog wrote:

I never bragged about it, I simply stated that you forgot an existing blackhole. There is a difference between bragging and making things just a tad more scientifically accurate. Also, how is this impossible?
You used black hole in a non literal sense which means your intent definitely was not scientific accuracy.

Blitzfrog wrote:

No.
Blitzfrog

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

For what you have said to be true the expansion would have taken place over a day. Even if you could travel at the speed of light the movement of 4 Quadrillion solar masses within the radius of a light year/365 would hardly be undetectable by humans.
There is no expansion, it is just the movement of mass from my bells to her singularity. It's just momentum, and due to the distance between the 2 objects (my bells and her singularity), you don't even need to go pass the speed of a car. It's like, 5 cm max away from the point of release.
Also, clearly it has been detected by humans.

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

No it would not. If what you say is true you are an abnormal being intent on killing humans and so by telling the authorities humanity can unite to formulate a method for your eradication.
So you really think, authorities will be able to take down someone who is able to fire 4 Quadrillion Solar masses?

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

You used black hole in a non literal sense which means your intent definitely was not scientific accuracy.
How was it non literal?

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

No.
You're in denial.
Zekks
i'm not like most girls, i have a chode
Serraionga
I'm not like most of Italian cuisine, I'm Penne.
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

No, you're P E N E XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

_SkyFall

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

What.
Serraionga
John Is Being Naughty...........................,.,.,.,.,.,.,...,.,.,.,,....,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,...,.,....,,..,.,,
_SkyFall

Serraionga wrote:

John Is Being Naughty...........................,.,.,.,.,.,.,...,.,.,.,,....,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,...,.,....,,..,.,,
Uh... I see...
Fxjlk

Blitzfrog wrote:

There is no expansion, it is just the movement of mass from my bells to her singularity. It's just momentum, and due to the distance between the 2 objects (my bells and her singularity), you don't even need to go pass the speed of a car. It's like, 5 cm max away from the point of release.
Also, clearly it has been detected by humans.
Its unfortunate that we are communicating by text and you didn't realize I was being sarcastic when I said "detected". The gravitational force of 4 quadrillion solar masses at one light year/365 away on an average human on earth will do a lot more than merely overwhelm the effect of earths gravitational force...

Blitzfrog wrote:

So you really think, authorities will be able to take down someone who is able to fire 4 Quadrillion Solar masses?
It looks like you are both insecure and ignorant. Humanity is far more advanced than we lead you to believe. Your inability to fite me irl even though you are supposedly a cosmic demigod proves that.

Blitzfrog wrote:

How was it non literal?
Jesus Christ why do I have to constantly explain every little thing? Are you not a being that can fire 4 quadrillion solar masses? Surely you can at least work this out.

Blitzfrog wrote:

You're in denial.
How can you say that seriously when you are the one claiming you have the ability to fire 4 quadrillion solar masses? The burden of proof is on you, not me. I have nothing to deny relative to your extraordinary claim.
abraker
Tosses a coin into the 4 quadrillion solar mass gravity well
Cahyono29
i always wonder what is insde black hole
_SkyFall

basara toujo wrote:

There's our savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
abraker

basara toujo wrote:

Click on it to find out!

Ryoid

basara toujo wrote:

Dark enetro hideout