forum

this subforum has quality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
corsid
ive seen worse from other sites
ColdTooth
aaaaaaaaaand back to our news today john we have a defector from north korea, more at 7
Jun Maeda

ColdTooth wrote:

aaaaaaaaaand back to our news today john we have a defector from north korea, more at 7
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ryoid
Jun Maeda
MY TUMMY HURTS RIGHT NOW I CANT STOP LAUGHING
abraker
it does, just not now
Jun Maeda

abraker wrote:

it does, just not now
OH SHIT TRY NOT TO LAUGHING
Ryoid
Quality is how good something is. If the quality of a product is high then that means that it is fit for its purpose. If the quality of a item is low that means that the product may break easily or not work properly. When people say something is a quality product that means that the product is of good quality. Usually higher-quality products cost more money, because the materials used to make them are better, or the way they were made was more effective. In other words, things that are low quality are cheap.

Quality is understood differently by different people, depending on what they consider quality to be. Generally, though, it is how well a product is suited to the purpose it was made for.
johnmedina999

Ryoid wrote:

Quality is understood differently by different people, depending on what they consider quality to be.
Thanks for summarizing the OT Civil War for us.
Ryoid

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Quality is understood differently by different people, depending on what they consider quality to be.
Thanks for summarizing the OT Civil War for us.
You're welcome ^^
abraker

Ryoid wrote:

You're welcome ^^
Haven't seen the war. Just look at this kid skipping through the shitposts as if it's some kind of meadow.
Ryoid
I'm not skipping it
I'm just hovering it
Jun Maeda
:Thinking:
Serraionga

corsid wrote:

ive seen worse from other sites
Same. OT is a sanctuary compared to some forums I've been into.