Nishino Kana - Thinking of you

posted
Total Posts
55
show more
Topic Starter
S h i a
easy and baca's hard is waiting on creater's response

Insane fixed most of it. thank you guys.
Apricot
Red = You NEED to change.
Orange = You should change.
Black = If possible, change. no need to change if you don't like.
Blue = Suggestion/nazi.

[NC] = Add New Combo.
[RNC] = Remove New Combo.

You can ignore hitsound mod if you don't like it.


General
  1. Difficulties need to be in a consecutive order such as Normal-Hard-Insane.
  2. -3~5ms is better for me.


Easy
  • ;)


Hard
  1. 00:21:844 (2,3) - isn't perfectly stack to the previous slider.
  2. 00:14:260 (5) - Why you are using different distance snap here? in Insane difficulty, it's fine. but this difficulty is a Hard. it will confuse a non-insane players. but, it is not unrankable issues... probably... no need to fix if you don't want. it's your choice. (same for similar instances)
  3. 00:26:563 (1) - isn't perfectly stack to the previous slider.
  4. 00:48:473 (2,3,4) - they're looked slightly weird imo. make a straight line from endpoint of the previous slider.
  5. 00:58:249 (7) - NC
  6. 01:11:563 (3) - start new combo here. i know this newcombo is following to the lyrics.. but should fix it for more readable.
  7. 02:21:844 (3) - start new combo here


Insane
  1. 00:04:653 (5) - add whistle.
  2. 00:16:957 (4) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  3. 00:17:462 (5) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  4. 00:18:474 (2) - add whistle.
  5. 00:19:653 (6) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  6. 00:20:159 (7) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  7. 00:25:047 (5) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  8. 00:27:743 (5) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  9. 00:28:249 (6) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  10. 00:29:260 (1) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  11. 00:30:440 (4) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  12. 00:30:945 (5) - add whistle
  13. 00:36:339 (6) - add clap? (same for similar instances)
  14. 00:37:350 (3) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  15. 00:42:406 (1,2,3,4) - I am not a fan of this placements... replace them like this? so it makes a good flow imo.
  16. 01:00:440 (2) - stack to 00:58:923 (2)? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206909
  17. 00:59:934 (1) - RNC
  18. 01:00:946 (3) - NC
  19. 01:02:631 (1) - Ctrl+Shift+R, -30.
  20. 01:21:170 (5) - NC
  21. 01:21:844 (1) - RNC
  22. 01:22:519 (3) - NC
  23. 01:32:631 (1) - Why it isn't parallel to previous slider?
  24. 01:56:732 (1) - it is not perfectly stack to previous slider.
  25. 02:11:732 (3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206918
  26. 02:28:417 (4) - What is this anti-jump? should fix it.
  27. 02:41:901 (4,1,2,3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206920 ?
  28. 02:42:069 (1) - RNC

    some sliders are looked slightly weird. here's list of them.
    no need to fix if you don't want.
    but small changes make a big difference to how your map looks.
    1. 00:38:698 (3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206897
    2. 00:41:732 (6) - Copy and Paste from the previous slider.
    3. 00:36:844 (2) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206902
    4. 00:44:429 (1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206904 and (3) is not perfectly stack to this slider. atleast you need to fix it.
    5. 00:56:901 (4) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206906
    6. 00:58:923 (2) - 1grid down the endpoint.
    7. 01:04:485 (5) -
    8. 01:09:710 (3) -
    9. 01:20:159 (3) -
    10. 01:59:934 (6) -
    11. 02:05:328 (2) -
    12. 02:23:024 (4) -
Topic Starter
S h i a

Apricot wrote:

Red = You NEED to change.
Orange = You should change.
Black = If possible, change. no need to change if you don't like.
Blue = Suggestion/nazi.

[NC] = Add New Combo.
[RNC] = Remove New Combo.

You can ignore hitsound mod if you don't like it.


General
  1. Difficulties need to be in a consecutive order such as Normal-Hard-Insane.
  2. -3~5ms is better for me.


Easy
  • ;)


Hard
  1. 00:21:844 (2,3) - isn't perfectly stack to the previous slider.
  2. 00:14:260 (5) - Why you are using different distance snap here? in Insane difficulty, it's fine. but this difficulty is a Hard. it will confuse a non-insane players. but, it is not unrankable issues... probably... no need to fix if you don't want. it's your choice. (same for similar instances)
  3. 00:26:563 (1) - isn't perfectly stack to the previous slider.
  4. 00:48:473 (2,3,4) - they're looked slightly weird imo. make a straight line from endpoint of the previous slider.
  5. 00:58:249 (7) - NC
  6. 01:11:563 (3) - start new combo here. i know this newcombo is following to the lyrics.. but should fix it for more readable.
  7. 02:21:844 (3) - start new combo here


Insane
  1. 00:04:653 (5) - add whistle.
  2. 00:16:957 (4) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  3. 00:17:462 (5) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  4. 00:18:474 (2) - add whistle.
  5. 00:19:653 (6) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  6. 00:20:159 (7) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  7. 00:25:047 (5) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  8. 00:27:743 (5) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  9. 00:28:249 (6) - remove whistle from end of the sldier.
  10. 00:29:260 (1) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  11. 00:30:440 (4) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  12. 00:30:945 (5) - add whistle
  13. 00:36:339 (6) - add clap? (same for similar instances)
  14. 00:37:350 (3) - add whistle to start of the slider.
  15. 00:42:406 (1,2,3,4) - I am not a fan of this placements... replace them like this? so it makes a good flow imo.
  16. 01:00:440 (2) - stack to 00:58:923 (2)? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206909
  17. 00:59:934 (1) - RNC
  18. 01:00:946 (3) - NC
  19. 01:02:631 (1) - Ctrl+Shift+R, -30.
  20. 01:21:170 (5) - NC
  21. 01:21:844 (1) - RNC
  22. 01:22:519 (3) - NC
  23. 01:32:631 (1) - Why it isn't parallel to previous slider?
  24. 01:56:732 (1) - it is not perfectly stack to previous slider.
  25. 02:11:732 (3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206918
  26. 02:28:417 (4) - What is this anti-jump? should fix it.
  27. 02:41:901 (4,1,2,3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206920 ?
  28. 02:42:069 (1) - RNC

    some sliders are looked slightly weird. here's list of them.
    no need to fix if you don't want.
    but small changes make a big difference to how your map looks.
    1. 00:38:698 (3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206897
    2. 00:41:732 (6) - Copy and Paste from the previous slider.
    3. 00:36:844 (2) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206902
    4. 00:44:429 (1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206904 and (3) is not perfectly stack to this slider. atleast you need to fix it.
    5. 00:56:901 (4) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/206906
    6. 00:58:923 (2) - 1grid down the endpoint.
    7. 01:04:485 (5) -
    8. 01:09:710 (3) -
    9. 01:20:159 (3) -
    10. 01:59:934 (6) -
    11. 02:05:328 (2) -
    12. 02:23:024 (4) -
I wanna give you 10 kds for this :D

Thank you Apricot. all fixed excpt 00:36:339 (6) - add clap

hard is waiting on baca
Topic Starter
S h i a

atk1992 wrote:

绿线的问题:很多绿线都提前了半拍放,最好把他们都snap到下一个有NOTE的地方。
00:55:384 - 无意义绿线
02:32:462 - ^

鉴于类似 http://puu.sh/bBpfhttp://puu.sh/bBpw 这样的东西太多,就直接当没看见了。(准确地说我连看见 http://puu.sh/bBrA 这样拉出格的都觉得不太舒服OTL。)
建议Grid开2或者3把一些部分用心排一下

其他没什么好挑的
hmm...its better to change these timing sections like http://puu.sh/bBdt to http://puu.sh/bBdY I think.

00:21:844 (2,3) - did't stacked well
02:43:417 (1,2) - just advice, shorten these 2 sliders to follow the lyric would be fun to play, and add a note at 02:45:271 if you have changed the sliders
02:52:855 (4,5,6,7,8) - did you mean http://puu.sh/bBjX ?
02:57:069 - unnecessary timing section

nice rhythm but quite readily style, just like you put the stuffs into the map without thinking, so I won't mod this diff seriously too, sorry.
绿线。。你们仨习惯怎么凑一块去了0.0

00:42:406 (1) - 删掉重放,让它让它自动snap到上个SLIDER的尾巴上,其他有不少同样的地方也是
01:36:002 (2) - 个人喜欢加一个NOTE然后SPIN往后拖一点,现在这样也挺好。
01:38:193 (break) 看图, http://puu.sh/bBu4 改成 http://puu.sh/bBuo
02:19:485 (1,2,3,4) - 节奏改成 http://puu.sh/bBwc 怎么样
02:43:417 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 感觉说不上来的软绵绵的,最后一段直到结尾感觉节奏和排列都没怎么想
02:54:204 - 02:56:226 坑爹尾加break有箭头提示,可有效防止1分


没KD,给我我射还你xD
nice song & good luck :oops:
谢谢 很有用
y u c a
almost fixed ty mod phonic and Apricot
Download: Nishino Kana - Thinking of you (S h i a) [y u c a's Hard].osu

Edit: typro Orz...
Breeze
Red : Unrankable/error staff
Blue : Important things that I think you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions

General

  1. 0字节的normal-sliderslider有可能会造成读取lag, 用这个空白音
    Download: normal-sliderslide.rar
  2. baca难度的offset有问题, 打开osu文件, 在[TimingPoints]下面第一排, 这样一段code
    945.676966292135,674.157303370787,4,2,1,50,1,0
    把945.676966292135改成946
  3. tag不加个baca?

Insane

  1. 01:32:631 (1) - 这个slider被300的hitburst挡到了大部分路径, 耍的时候有可能影响判断, 建议把这个slider朝上或者朝右
  2. 01:59:934 (6,7,8,1) - 这一串看起也有点糟糕, 我个人是不太喜欢note太扎堆, 比较难看, 可以试下这种, 这个样子打起就很顺
    232,80,119934,2,0,B|271:63|271:17,2,65,4|0|4
    176,24,120440,1,0
    232,80,120608,1,0
    176,24,120777,5,0

最先看到Thinking of you我以为是Katy Perry那首, 那首也好听
其他莫得啥, 改好了再找我就是


Topic Starter
S h i a

Breeze wrote:

Red : Unrankable/error staff
Blue : Important things that I think you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions

General

  1. 0字节的normal-sliderslider有可能会造成读取lag, 用这个空白音
    [attachment=2:ae505]normal-sliderslide.rar[/attachment:ae505]
  2. baca难度的offset有问题, 打开osu文件, 在[TimingPoints]下面第一排, 这样一段code
    945.676966292135,674.157303370787,4,2,1,50,1,0
    把945.676966292135改成946
  3. tag不加个baca?

Insane

  1. 01:32:631 (1) - 这个slider被300的hitburst挡到了大部分路径, 耍的时候有可能影响判断, 建议把这个slider朝上或者朝右[attachment=1:ae505]0.jpg[/attachment:ae505]
  2. 01:59:934 (6,7,8,1) - 这一串看起也有点糟糕, 我个人是不太喜欢note太扎堆, 比较难看, 可以试下这种, 这个样子打起就很顺
    232,80,119934,2,0,B|271:63|271:17,2,65,4|0|4
    176,24,120440,1,0
    232,80,120608,1,0
    176,24,120777,5,0
    [attachment=0:ae505]1.jpg[/attachment:ae505]

最先看到Thinking of you我以为是Katy Perry那首, 那首也好听
其他莫得啥, 改好了再找我就是
要得嘛。 谢谢。
Breeze
Another Nishino kano fun map :D
Bubbled
Topic Starter
S h i a

Breeze wrote:

Another Nishino kano fun map :D
Bubbled
要得。 :)
phonic
ranked gogo~
atk1992
泡了恭喜
Andrea
[General]

The files "sb/b1.jpg" and "sb/b2.png" shouldn't exceed the dimension of 800x600, since used for storyboarding. Please make sure to resize them and to do a full submission after that.

Just that, difficulties are fine.
Topic Starter
S h i a

osuplayer111 wrote:

[General]

The files "sb/b1.jpg" and "sb/b2.png" shouldn't exceed the dimension of 800x600, since used for storyboarding. Please make sure to resize them and to do a full submission after that.

Just that, difficulties are fine.
:oops: Well. storyboarding is for testing.i'm new to it, it's not looking good after size change. so i deleted them all,FIXED
and Insane diff
01:58:417 (3,5) a little clap hitsounds fixe & a little fix on 02:01:620 slider.

thank you very much osuplayer111
Andrea
Looks good now.

Ranked~
Topic Starter
S h i a
thank you sir :D
y u c a
omedeto :)

你nani sore sig................
phonic
omedetoooooo!!
No_Gu
哇._.
xsrsbsns
Grats~! :D
Nymph
这个歌好听=A=
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply