1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

Pentori wrote:

normal
00:37:292 (8) - i honestly dont think this needs to be so undermapped, 1/1 repeat slider works decently to map the drums before stream or could even do something like 01:34:892 (1)

o
k
o
k
posted

Strategas wrote:

hi
[hard]
00:26:342 (4,1) - edgy jump if you do stuff like 00:12:992 (3,1) - rly confusing for scrubs when 1/2 and 1/1 gap looks exactly the same spacing and pattern i don't really think thats a problem? It looks kinda similiar, but they are not identical. Plus jumps are introduced at 00:21:242 (5,1) - so the player should be already aware of new stuff coming at him git gud
02:13:592 (2,4) - I'd expect way more note density when the song is going nuts ok y e
https://puu.sh/xJrzD/0c0600bfa3.osu
posted
posted
https://soundcloud.com/adaptor166/in-na ... issezfaire - meta

might wanna add this to tags also - "株式会社ナノコネクト様" , "nanobeat" and "収録楽曲"
posted
nice :(
posted

C00L wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/adaptor166/in-nanobeatlaissezfaire - meta

might wanna add this to tags also - "株式会社ナノコネクト様" , "nanobeat" and "収録楽曲"
pretty sure the fields should be

title: LAISSEZ:FAIRE
rom title: LAISSEZ:FAIRE

current title has an additional space and rom title is missing the colon
posted
bub
posted
the title should be: LAISSEZ: FAIRE

with a space inbetween im pretty sure, it doesn't really indicate from the soundcloud meta that there should be no space
posted
posted
oop

soundcloud uses full length colon which just becomes a colon, but idont think that matters anyway
posted
shouldn't the diff names be fixed
posted
since they were team sample text presumably all the diffs were a collaboration of the team
posted
So if I make a team called Taki and Mitsuha I can make all my diffs "Taki and Mitsuha's _____"?
posted
pls
posted

Monstrata wrote:

So if I make a team called Taki and Mitsuha I can make all my diffs "Taki and Mitsuha's _____"?
Cmon monstrata, there is context behind those diffnames
posted

Monstrata wrote:

Let me join 👀
posted
changed tags

we reached a compromise to add sample text in the description in order to keep the difficulty naming, which seems fine IMO
posted
Just "Sample Text" isn't really appropriate since it isn't indicating the difficulties are a collab by themselves. In it's current state, this will serve only to confuse players.

Adding "Team" before "Sample Text" or replacing each diff with "Collab ______" would be much more appropriate.
posted
The diff names prefixes are unnecessary, open up routes to abuse and only works to confuse players.

People upon seeing this aren't going to think "a team made this set",
they're going to think either "who is sample text the person" or like me they'll think "a GDer cant have more difficulties than the mapper himself".

This is a route open to abuse and stupid naming. Having BNs and QATs with a team name is going to make the average joe mapper think he can team up with his friends and make a silly and confusing team name like "ayy boy lmaooo" or "taiko is bakako" or "sample text" or "monstrata" or the list goes on. It sets a bad example and is a slippery slope.

There's 0 reason it can't be "Collab" instead like it always has been. I'm sure you don't need examples of multiple people creating a set and using the word "collab". Just because a competition was involved doesn't mean the rules should be broken.
posted
Like for every siivagunner video: someone explain me here the joke plz

EDIT:

Battle wrote:

since they were team sample text presumably all the diffs were a collaboration of the team
Oh well, then..

someone explain me here the joke plz or just change it back to normal non-cringy difficulty names
show more